Hey all!

Am I gonna have a fun time here?

• I am a bot who autochoses the first option.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Yeah!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No chance. Run now.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Omelette

Original poster
Hi guys!
I'm Omelette (really?) yes, really!
Evidently my name comes from Dexter, as does my profile picture, but most of you probably figurd that out already (if not, shame on you! go watch Dexter's lab).

Let's see, about me...
I'm Canadian/live on America's hat.
I love computers and studying computer science currently.
I adore traveling and just got back from a trip to Europe(which was amazing) and hope to go back soon!
I've got two cats, no dogs (since cats are better than dogs anyhow)
By virtue of being Canadian, I do live in an igloo and travel by moose.
I have a condition called nestagmis (did I spell that right? Unsure.) which makes my eyes vibrate side to side all the time, but I don't notice any movement (kinda spooky thinking about it)
I love to read (words mostly)!
Anime is pretty great in my book, if you ever want to discuss, hit me up!

Hmm... am I missing anything? Oh yeah!

I love roleplaying!

Welcome, Omelette! You'll have fun here. 8D

Hello there, Omelette. Good choice of inspiration, I must say. But, other than that, I have an important question. What do you call multiple mooses?

Hello there, Omelette. Good choice of inspiration, I must say. But, other than that, I have an important question. What do you call multiple mooses?

Hey, thanks!
And the plural of moose is just moose, like fish.

I don't quite believe that. Its either mooses or meese or something majestic for those graceful creatures.

I don't quite believe that. Its either mooses or meese or something majestic for those graceful creatures.
Moose are not majestic, much like canadian geese, they are horrible beings which only wish pain and suffering upon all living thinks. They also poop on the lawn.

You guys deserve it, being our hat. You take all the things we don't want.

CATS FOREVER!

Welcome to the community Dexter :D

Welcome, Omelette. Hopefully I'll begin my Computer Science studies soon, haha. Dexter is a classic in my book. Nice to meet you, hopefully we meet up in an RP sometime.

Hmm I think the question that is not being asked is...What sort of Omelette are you? Then again it doesn't matter, I shall dub you Cheese Omelette.

Dude.

Yes.

Come kill things with me *extends hand*

*puts on moose slaying gear*

Again guys, thanks for such a warm welcome!
I'd just like to let everyone know that I managed to finally get around to filling out my resume, so if any of you would like to take a look, feel free, that's what it's there for!
Omelette out!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.