LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Well, I'm new here; found the site by way of another. Moonlit Blade, I'm here to stalk you mate! (P.S. it's Hikari :P)

In all seriousness though, I've been roleplaying for a while now, and though I'm by no means the best you'll find, I try my best. This place looks like it could be pretty fun, and I'm in dire need of some new roleplays to join.

About me: Anime, games and Doctor Who are the three most prominent things to mention aside from roleplaying. Favourite anime series is Ghost Hunt, favourite game is Zelda: Ocarina of Time. For a year or so now I've also been slightly addicted to Mabinogi EU. I think my title is indication enough that I like to draw.

Oh, little edit note here: I do best at anything with Elves in it; Lord of the Rings trilogy is my favourite series and I have a huge fascination with Elves. Point me at any open RPs with those, if you would! <3

That's pretty much all I have to say, but here's hoping I fit in here!

x

Well, hello there miss Elanora! You'll be able to find lots of good roleplays to join and since you're an anime fan, maybe you'll check out Tavia's Ambitions! me and Rory need players! XD It's not an anime or anime themed, per say, but it has a lot of the tropes in anime series... >:D Great first place to start, hmmyess?

We've met already. In the Cbox. I'm sure I left an impression on you... or not.

Watch yourself, watch others.

Welcome to Iwaku

...You're friends with Moonie I see.... Kekekekekekek.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here.

DR.WHO?! ZELDA!? ELVES?!

>:|

WELCOME

welcomeeeeeeeeee =D
if you have any questions lemme know!
moonlit blade is my fairy tail buddy! =D

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku my name is Shadow Ike which is clearly printed to the side... I don't know why I bother with that... Anyway! welcome to the Iwaku and all please call me Ike, if you've got any questions at all please do ask and I may be around to help.