Hey All

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ottoman

Original poster
New here, heard about this place/was recruited by Mid, so you can blame her in the future for whatever headaches I might cause. Looking forward to my time here! Thought I might plop down an RP or two, and join up in a few more.

Welcome to Iwaku fellow roleplayer! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need help with anything, just ask any of us. c:

<_< I take full responsibility for this on--Okay, I'm totally lying but I'M SO GLAD YOU JOINED UP OTTO ;^; <3

4105176.gif

Welcome to Iwaku!!! I will provide you with aspirin, Tylenol, and aleve to hand to those of which you might give headaches. Please do not abuse these drugs as they are dangerous to not only your safety but the health of others! :D​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.