Hey All

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evan Pen

Original poster
Let's start with the personal details, because everyone wants those, right?

I'm Evan and I'm a teenager. I go by Evan or Pen, depending on who I'm talking to and the situation, though I'm up for any nicknames people want to give me (and I'm pretty serious about that; I love nicknames). To get this out of the way, because I prefer honesty before anything else: I am trans, specifically transmale/FtM. I'm also mostly gay, ace spectrum, so that's a thing?
I have a mild form of Tourettes and prefer talking to people online, rather than in real life. Though an overall animal lover, my favourite are penguins, followed by things with scales and flicky tongues. I also enjoy mythology, reading, writing, fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, the idea of time travel, dragons, fresh fruit, fish, art, cooking, dressing up, bad puns and affection.

On the topic of roleplaying: I already have an amazing RP partner, whom I roleplay with on another site a lot, but I'm almost always open to roleplay with new people. That said, I only roleplay MxM, or with nonbinary characters. I like some fandom roleplay but I tend more towards original idea/original world, mostly because I can't roleplay in a lot of the popular fandoms. I really want to do a Night Vale-esque (not necessarily the same world, but the same sort of ideas and casual indifference/acceptance towards the abnormal) roleplay at some point.

Oh yeah, I like Welcome To Night Vale!
And Grimm, HTTYD, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments series, and a few others things that I can't think of right now.

Steampunk, urban fantasy, slice of life, modern, and dark themed roleplays are some of my favourites.

I have no idea what else to say... so hi~

(I really, really, really like penguins and cetaceans)

Reactions: feelingchimpy
I'm glad you joined too, I feel a little safer knowing I have a couple allies here xD

Welcome to Iwaku, Pen! Your penguin avatar reminds me of Mordecai from the Regular Show. I might have to start calling you Mordecai now. XD

Didn't know I missed this @Arcadia-Sama
He's a penguin OC who like I pretty much don't use because I don't do animals roleplays really, lmao. Izaiah (CozyCoz) did my avatar :3

The community is lively and the sun is shining, but suspicious hooded figures have been lurking the forums...do not approach the hooded figures and welcome to Night Vale Iwaku! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay Evan :D!

tumblr_m2mtme7vys1qej54bo1_500.gif

@Fox of Spades

Fellow Night Valean! But I'm already enjoying my time here, thank you :3 (also saving that gif k thnx)

Hmm... @Evan Pen did you come from Swizeo? I used to role play on there for a short period of time.

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku! It's good to have you. ^^

@Melon A few of us from Swizeo joined here recently (I was/am Izaiah/Izilla/CozyCoz there, depending on when you were active there). What was your username there?? I might've known you, or at least seen you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.