Hey! :3

K

KenzieKit

Original poster
Yo, mah fellow RPers! Just wanna let ya know I ain't knew to this whole world of Roleplaying! XD I've been doing it For a few years now I can now say I'm semi-literate. x3 Get to know me cuz I'm a pretty cool chick. x3

Hello. .D I'm Jester. I joined I think 3 days ago now. :) I've been RPing since I was in 6th grade, and didn't really care how old I got. XD I'm 21.

Well hello and welcome to Iwaku, cool chick.
I think that I shall call you Ken.
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's good to meet you.

Have you looked around our site yet? I know that looking at it at first, there's a lot to do!
For starters, you should take a peek at our Roleplayer's Resume, fill it out, and stick it in your profile! :3 That'll help us get to know you better as a roleplayer here. From there, you should also check our Roleplay Signup section to look at roleplays open to having people join!

Secondly, if you want some out of character chat and getting to know the members, you should look at General. If has fun topics like this one about which Sci-Fi character you are to chat about.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Kenzikit. I'm October Knight, nice to meet ya!

Welcome to Iwaku, missy! We have all sorts of roleplays to get involved with, so please do browse our OOCs and Jump Ins. :D I'm a pretty cool chick myself; I'm sure we'll get along.

Stop by Writing/Art sometime, yeah? We have fun challenges for roleplay posts, artwork and poetry! We'd love to see some participation. You can also check out showcases of peoples' masterpieces, both image and words. Make one of your own, too, if you'd like.

If you have questions, do ask. <3

And thanks to everyone else! ^^ You've all been alot of help. :)

Hello from me to you! :D This kind of roleplay is easy! It's like playing pretend in real life, only you write the words out. XD If you can write a sentence, it is easy as pie!

While I am not offer much help (cuz i a noob), do offer a friendly face and wave. =D Welcome. Oh and this guy says hi. :bananaman:

Welcome to the forum! I'm the resident alchemist and evil scientist and Admin of the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.