Hewwo .3.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Andalais, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Iwaku! I'm Andalais! I am of course new to this site, but I'm not at all new to roleplaying. I have been playing on another, much smaller site before, where I have been part of a number of RP's, including one that's been going on for over 4 years now, which I was a founding member of. In that time I created 3 galactic empires, 7 sentient species, 41 characters, 1 new alphabet and parts of several new languages. There was in fact so much stuff created that we had to make a whole wiki for just that RP. Since I'm a bit of a braggart, I'll post the link to it for anyone that's curious. I go by the name of Tobbs there .u.

That game is plagued by raging, though, and fights in the OOC is common. I hope we can get along better here, and have lotsa fun without beating each other to death with sticks :3

2. Welcome, Andalais! I'm new as well. I hope you have fun here.

3. Hello there worldbuilder! O__O I would love to see you get involved in our Worldbuilding Guild. I but you could contribute so much with all of this experience! <3

Welcome to the community Andalais! :D

4. Welcome to the site, Andalais, if you ever need a hand with anything don't hesitate to shoot me a message.
    Here's hoping you can make some of those cool worlds here too.

5. Hi, Andalais! Welcome to Iwaku!

And jesus, that's one heck of a resume of yours. You'll fit in here nicely!

6. And thus a new-coming World-Builder had graced Iwaku! Bahiyya the Insane, yet Orderly Writer here!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to Iwaku!

#7 Bahiyya, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  7. *takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.