Hewo =^_^=

K

=Kitten=

Original poster
Hewos!!!

I ish New so I'll be a noob and use the about me survey (Don't judge me -_- lol)

What nicknames do you like to be called?
You Can Call me Kitty or any variation of Cat like things you can think of (pussy isn't one of them)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a 19 year old Girl

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I'm a Fan Of vampire rps but I like rp in general

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

ANYTHING BY A7X!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site, and since you're interested in Vampire rps may I point you toward Stuck in a Mansion, we need more people for it. And do you mind if I call you Neco?

Hi, I'm Vay, Local Alien, global mod and part time troll. First up welcome to Iwaku, RP site where we all share the goals of making great stories and all, no mater their lever are welcome so long as they share the dream. If you have any question I'd be happy to answer them.... ITS MY JOB!!! So if you have none I'll point and you and shout "He tuk mah jawb!!!! Derpaderpadoo" And then everyone will get the reference and lols will be had, But thats how we roll here.

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the site, and since you're interested in Vampire rps may I point you toward Stuck in a Mansion, we need more people for it. And do you mind if I call you Neco?

Sure =^_^= I'd Love to check it out

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku little kitten the name's Shadow Ike, please call me Ike. I am the leader of the Wolves of Iwaku and if you have any questions at all please do ask

Hello Miss Kitten! XD I think I will stick with calling you Kitten until I come up with a clever nickname. >:D We already have Kitti on the site, and we can't have you ladies getting mixed up and wondering whom I'm yelling at!

Thankies Everyone!!!! We wouldn't Want to get us Kittens mixed up. tehehe

Kitten. <3 How adorable.

If you need anything, give me or the other staff members a holler. Looks like you even found yourself a roleplay. Yay~