Hesperos

Lol, slave helper?! :p Well okay then, I have no problems with that XD I'm glad to be received so excitedly haha x.x

And Tegan you are a great GM from what I've read in the logs ^.^

Thanks for letting me join!

OK, IC is up! *Can finally let go of the guilt.*

*Issues everyone their carte blanche.*

Right, so Gands and Drake are currently being questioned, so you guys are stuck for the moment.

Sakura and QH, you may decide where you are on the Dispatch station, but keep in mind that they are very limited as to where they can go. Unsung, the same goes for your character; he could have been waiting at Dispatch for the past few days, waiting for the Hesperos to dock. Now that they're back, you can't get anywhere near the crew or the ship, since there's some unfriendly government types hanging around.

Jack and Coffee, just lemme know when you're ready to make your entrance.

If anyone has any questions, or needs help setting something up, just scream at me real loud. I'll get to. . .eventually.

So I click "Reply to Thread", right?

I'm ready as soon as we decide on what my purpose as a brain chip monkey actually is

Translating Shakespeare for alien readers.[/totally smart and witty joke that no one will get]

I'm ready as soon as we decide on what my purpose as a brain chip monkey actually is

Well, with the absence of TK *ties a yellow ribbon round the OOC* we have a vacancy in our medical staff.

(I'm sorry, I just want a monkey doctor so I can put little human clothes on him and squeal "He's just like people!")

Just a thought.

*Beats Asmo with a copy of Romeo and Juliet in Klingon.*

Idea #1 for spinoff series:

Henry's Schizophrenic Adventures

You sure are.

I guess I'm not understanding what the issue is. I'm not hurting of hindering anyone's characters, I'm creating my character and am going to interact with Schuy's (Jukebox) character. Is there something wrong with what I'm doing?

I talked to the NPC as well...I am confuzzled why that is a problem? :( Agent Barnes is also an NPC?

Relax, Tegan's just being an uptight control freak GM. >__>

I think the issue is that the crew are being confined to the ship. So Jukeyface's character is fine but Henry shouldn't really be walking around, at least not without a trigger-happy Mech following him.

But I am just a humble player, so I will let Tegan clarify....

Actually, Tegan's post says that I'm allowed to be on the dispatch station and so is Sakura and Box. I'm within the rules the GM put down.

I am in agreement with Quelled...he is perfectly within the boundaries of the rules. Also, pants. That is all.

Right, sorry for the radio silence kids. Momma's had to work some extra nights this week.

*Rolls up sleeves.*

Sakura and QH, you may decide where you are on the Dispatch station, but keep in mind that they are very limited as to where they can go. Unsung, the same goes for your character; he could have been waiting at Dispatch for the past few days, waiting for the Hesperos to dock. Now that they're back, you can't get anywhere near the crew or the ship, since there's some unfriendly government types hanging around.

Now, I was rather vague about just what 'limited as to where they could go' meant.

So let me break it down more thoroughly.

These mysterious government agents have closed off the hangar the Hesperos is docked in, and are currently searching it. Ellie and Henry can be held anywhere within the corridor (like Gands and Drake being interviewed in what is most likely a storage closet). And since they are currently under investigation for destroying a carrier vessel, that means that there will be guards watching their every move.

I guess I'm not understanding what the issue is. I'm not hurting of hindering anyone's characters, I'm creating my character and am going to interact with Schuy's (Jukebox) character. Is there something wrong with what I'm doing?

Nothing at all, really. Everyone has carte blanche in this game. The only nitpicks I have are these:

You chose to have Henry leave the hangar. It is within your right to have Henry pull some kind of daring escape. However, there was no escape. Henry simply appeared outside of the hangar to speak with Jennifer.

I really liked the interaction between Henry and Jennifer. It was pleasantly unexpected and it was a great way to give these characters more depth. However, I couldn't enjoy the interaction for long because this question kept bothering me.

How did Henry escape?

Also:

Walking away from Elliot, Henry realized that he left Ellie alone by the docking area and he didn't know if she had been taken to be interviewed or not. He hoped she was still there, beneath his facade of assertion he hardly knew what was going on himself.
You've set up Sakura's character in the docking area. She no longer has a choice as to where she can start in the game. Always be aware of what little details you add to your posts.

Everyone is free to choose what direction their character goes in this RP. Just do not mistake carte blanche for no consequences.

And with that ominous note, I will go post a swarm of agents and fun interrogation scenes. . . In the morning. x_x

And with that ominous note, I will go post a swarm of agents and fun interrogation scenes. . . In the morning. x_x

Don't tease us, Tegan. Some of us have been hurt too many times. : (

Man, Tegan is such a ballbuster.

*runs around the interrogation room* WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

Woh! Sorry for missing that little tid-bit everyone, that's my bad. Well I'm gonna re-do my posts as well then XD Hope that's okay? :D