Hesperos

You chose to have Henry leave the hangar. It is within your right to have Henry pull some kind of daring escape. However, there was no escape. Henry simply appeared outside of the hangar to speak with Jennifer.

I really liked the interaction between Henry and Jennifer. It was pleasantly unexpected and it was a great way to give these characters more depth. However, I couldn't enjoy the interaction for long because this question kept bothering me.

How did Henry escape?

I like the idea of him just wandering out without even realising he's just escaped. There's some humour to be had, right there.

And yeah, character coming soon.

you are all so lively @__@
anyways, i'm working on a post! 8) kind of stuck in the docking area, but not a problem! (:

Name: Jasper Nowles

Regrets: Far too many to count

Sarcasm: Nooooo, not at all

Drinks: Far too damn much

Likes: Happy hour, Automatic Weapons, the thought that his next job might go smoothly

*Notices Unsung and QH's posts are gone.*

Wait. . .What? o_o

o_____O
I didn't notice D<

EDIT:
I kept Ellie there because of the prerequsite "Ellie is at the docking station" x/
now my thrown together post looks horrible.
should i delete & redo too?!

Let's all hold up for a moment, and give QH and Unsung a chance to tell us what's up.

*Stares at QH and Unsung.* o___________o

Way to go, you big Nazi jerk.

*remembers that his relationship with Tegan has irrevocably changed after last night*

Er, I mean... muhmrghrr.. euuurgh... muhnmn..... *long silence*...... Well maybe I think er... *gets interrupted by Coffee*.... mmmmhrgghhh....

Way to go, you big Nazi jerk.

*remembers that his relationship with Tegan has irrevocably changed after last night*

Er, I mean... muhmrghrr.. euuurgh... muhnmn..... *long silence*...... Well maybe I think er... *gets interrupted by Coffee*.... mmmmhrgghhh....

...Well, as I was say--oops, sorry. Go ahead.... *waits one half-second before interrupting again* Well as I was--oops, go ahead. *Starts to make an analogy but notices parents glaring because he's talking about writing again*

:(

*flubs the analogy and goes back to writing equations and testing code*

*pause*

*interrupts* As, I was--oops, go ahead. :(

>_< Okay. Both Unsung and I thought that by your post you meant that our posts made absolutely no sense, that meant that me had to erase them and make new ones that made sense.

No, no. ;_;

I'm really sorry, I can't stick around to sort this out. I am late for work.

BUT MARK MY WORDS IT WILL BE SORTED TONIGHT.

Angry... CHECK
Intolerant... CHECK
Rushed... CHECK
Making promises... CHECK

Now you just have to cryptically complain about us in the Counselling Section and you'll be a REAL MOD GM

Right.

OK, at the moment, the best I can figure is to go ahead and get things moving for Sakura, Asmo and Jumi with a post.

Unsung and QH, I'm going to let you two choose what you want to do.

Either A) You can post your entrance again. It does not have to be the same, you can change it if you want.

or

B) I can hijack you two in my next post and set you up. You know, not like on a date, or anything. . .

IN THE FUTURE:

Just so everyone knows (Shut up Asmo) I am actually not angry. Never was. Yes, QH, I did have a few nitpicks with your entrance, but you didn't do anything that I absolutely could not work with. I was just letting you know that in future, please be more specific as to how/why you escaped a situation. Stuff like that is always relevant to the plot. Unsung, I don't know why you even thought I was including you in that post. o_o

I know I was a bit vague at times, and that is my fault for being lazy *cough* and a new GM. This has been a learning experience, that's for sure. I made the mistake of just assuming that everyone knew what my methods are, since I've RPed with many of the players present so many times.

But just to clarify:

I will not ask ever ask that a player delete/modify a post unless there is something that I cannot work with, or something in the post is about to cause a clusterfuck. If I do need you to edit something, there will be no doubt about it, because I will outright say "YOUR POST MAKES ME SAD CHANGE IT NAO."

Right, now that that's out of the way-GROUP HUG. *Hugs everyone.*

Last word from me is that I was not even aware that I had to "escape". What frustrated me is that you waited for me and Jukebox to post again before you told me that it wasn't plausible. It would have been nice if you shot me a pm the second something was up. Feel free to kidnap me, I'm not interested in trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do at this point. God forbid I fuck up again, I'm embarrassed enough.

EDIT:

Just to clarify, Tegan, I'm not mad or pissy. I just get frustrated when it seems like everyone else seems to know what's going on when I don't. I got a little flustered and worried when my first post was called vomit-worthy and I got self-conscious about my next one. I'm sorry for deleting my post, my stress over the post stacked and I simply responded badly. The only thing I ask is that you be a little more directive when telling me where I'm supposed to be, I'm happy with playing a character but I need to know specifically where the glass walls are beforehand so I can be free to explore within them.

*gets thrown into the room*

@_x

I'm sorry I vomitted at your post. I'm a grumpy, bitter old snob who doesn't like teenage romance and cute stuff. This is my own prejudice and I must defeat it...

I actually like that Henry's personality goes through giant moodswings. It makes for a great character. And there's no denying that he was the hero of the hour in the pilot RP.

What you're doing with him is good. It works. Stick with it. *puts arm around Tegan and does a thumbs up* :D

Tegan! Sorry for deleting my posts, I just felt like they were irrelevant since Quelled would delete his posts. I didn't really wanna have my character all alone at the start either. Feel free to kidnap me fyi! ^.^ I would like to have a good scene where I know what I'm doing :D

Thanks for the clarification though Tegan! :D

I clarified stuff too!