Herro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kattcattis

Original poster
I joined today to broaden my wings of roleplay. Have experience in roleplay for a lot of years, but took a break for a while. Other stuff yah know :/
But now I am on fire! Want to come back, and this time, in english!
Never done a roleplay in english, forgive me if my sentences feels weird. (if anyone is from Sweden, I do not mind having roleplay in swedish, just sayin)

Looking for a roleplay partner, private 1on1.
Might not look for long. If I find one, I won't start many roleplays :) I put a lot of energy in them, so I keep it to few but GOOD roleplays ;)

Hello, Katt.

I approve of your Smaug avatar ^_^

Also, I'm fairly certain we have a bunch of Swedes in here, so you may be able to do that! If not, people here are generally kind and accepting of non-native English speakers making mistakes. We're human, it happens. I wouldn't worry about it!

We have a section of general requests for 1x1s that may interest you if you're looking for somebody who already has a plot in mind, or you can post your own thread if you have an idea that you'd like to play out!

Have a great time!

245bxuw.jpg

SMAUG!

There are many one on one partner requests in the One on One section, so if you ever want to find something you're looking for, your best choice for one on one roleplays is definitely it's designated section! Anyway, welcome, Katcattis, to Iwaku! I hope you have a lovely time on our site and you make lots of roleplaying buddies and amazing roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.