Herro im new.. MERP! o.o..

K

Kanja Sionji

Original poster
Heya eeervrybody! Hoping to have a great time here at this site! I heard about it from someone so i decided to check it out :D So here i am peoples :D

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please Do enjoy your stay, remember everyone is Mad in here >:)

Fu fu ...~

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please Do enjoy your stay, remember everyone is Mad in here >:)

Fu fu ...~
Thank you, But im more "Mad" then most.. Im quite.. Insane ^~^ i need a roleplay ._. This world needs more creative Roleplays!!!!!! ~Explodes~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you, But im more "Mad" then most.. Im quite.. Insane ^~^ i need a roleplay ._. This world needs more creative Roleplays!!!!!! ~Explodes~

Patience is a virtue .. You're still young my fallow Human.~

Best options, Role Play talk section and Jump in section xD.

Patience is a virtue .. You're still young my fallow Human.~

Best options, Role Play talk section and Jump in section xD.
Lol ive roleplayed alooong time.. not only here but many places. Even had my own Roleplay website, had alot of peoples to o3o just kinda... let it slip out of my grips.. i left and never returned so did everyone else o.o Anyyyways! CYA :D

• Love
HEY Welcome to Iwaku hope you have fun here and make some new friends.
*hugs*
If you would ever like to RP just PM me :3
GOOD LUCK<3

Hiiii Kanja! Welcome to the site! :D

Heya eeervrybody! Hoping to have a great time here at this site! I heard about it from someone so i decided to check it out :D So here i am peoples :D
Heyo! I am Domeki! *Waves* welcome to Iwaku.

Greetings! I'm Gypsy~ I'll always be around to help and give advice. If you just want to talk, don't be shy!

Reactions: Kanja Sionji
Hello! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a nice time here on Iwaku; the site filled with glorious insanity.

• Love
Nice to meet you, Sign up for some decent roleplays when you get the chance. I look forward to rping with ya.

• Love
Muahahaa welcome to Iwaku ^-^

I'll welcome you with this picture of Dr.--- Eggman or whatshisface eating a banana!

10003334_803589746335682_1079895223_n.jpg