Herro Herro!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by redlemonaide, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Addie and I like fun!

I have been roleplaying for over a decade and need a new home. I'm brand new to Iwaku, but so far am pretty impressed by what I've seen! My last RPs were fairytale-based and angels/demons-based - both super fun and something I'm interested in getting into again. However, regular go-to's also include Zombie Apocalypse, American-mainstream 'anime' (Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Last Airbender...), Star Wars, X-Men, HP, WoW, and just magic-based worlds in general at all times.

In fact, I am currently hoping to get back into, if not open, a zombie apocalypse roleplay, a superhero/mutant roleplay, and will be hosting - if one doesn't currently exist - a Dresden Files RP.

Hit me up for anything! If you just need more numbers, I could use something to get introduced to a few people as well as the site, so don't hesitate to ask no matter what my "preferences" state or whatever.

2. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Welcome to Iwaku, the land of imagination, fun, friendliness, ferrets, and an abundance of cookies. There are literally hundreds of roleplays in our perfectly sized community, and if you cant find like you want, simply make one!

Iwaku has many friendly people too, and is a great place to spend your entire days on. Entire days. *stares accusingly at internet history* Its very fun. just ignore the ominous death cloud and you'll be fine
  3. Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)
  4. Thanks all! I do like cookies, and death clouds, as a matter of fact, so I'm certain will enjoy it! Just gotta get back into the swing of RP-ing!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.