Herro. >=3

L

LSDude

Original poster
I'm just your average Billy Joe from the cold hard northern of parts Europe with some of his interests being Japanese language, pretty clothes, gin, anime, dystopian literature, PlayStation and Sega games and metal music.

I hope I can get along with all of you! Hugs and kisses and happy holidays! <3

And dammit my avatar didn't work the way I wanted it to.

Much better! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku, Billy.

I also like metal. We should be friends,best friends.

Let us know if you need anything!

Welcome to Iwaku, Billy.

I also like metal. We should be friends,best friends.

Let us know if you need anything!
>.> It's just a figure of speech, Octo. My name's not Billy, but we can still be friends! ;)

Hello LSD ^_^ Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do, Happy to have you !

Hello LSD ^_^ Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do, Happy to have you !
Hiii~ think I will, thanks! Happy to be here. All I need is my inspiration and then I can paint a masterpiece with my dreams... sort of.

Hey there, LSDude, and welcome to the site! You say you like metal, huh? Any particular genres? I prefer thrash and SID (Metallica, Machinae Supremacy, etc.) metal myself.

Anyway, hope you enjoy hanging out here. Be sure to drop by the chatroom and say hello! Don't forget to check the FAQ and Rules, which can be accessed from the FAQ and Help drop-down tabs respectively. Kudos!

EDIT: Oh, and Merry Christmas too! At least, from my part of the world.

Hi there Not-Billy. >:] Welcome to Iwaku.

Hey there, LSDude, and welcome to the site! You say you like metal, huh? Any particular genres? I prefer thrash and SID (Metallica, Machinae Supremacy, etc.) metal myself.

Anyway, hope you enjoy hanging out here. Be sure to drop by the chatroom and say hello! Don't forget to check the FAQ and Rules, which can be accessed from the FAQ and Help drop-down tabs respectively. Kudos!

EDIT: Oh, and Merry Christmas too! At least, from my part of the world.
Hi Anubis! I like most genres of metal, actually. Pretty much anything goes with me. Alongside metal, I also listen to rock, pop, prog, punk and electronic music, but metal's power is what caught my heart when I started listening to it full time.

I already like the people here, so why not! Already checked the rules and other helpful stuff. Happy holidays to you too and lots of presents!

Reactions: 2 people
The last soundtrack was with LSDude in captivity.
The galaxy is at peace.

Herro :D