♠ Heroes Ξ Omega Squad ♣

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of doing some grunt work on the side, and then eventually getting sick of it.

Ever watched Samurai Flamenco? We could have some serious theme shifts midway through, but I'm aware a lot of people hate that kind of thing.

I still maintain it's not Tokusatsu without some element of flashiness, but I think grounding them a bit could still work out fine. Villains I don't have much of an opinion on yet.

Well I can think of more grounded Toku, Sh15uya off the top of my head. While not exactly realistic, it takes a long time for the crazier stuff to happen, and it's treated like some serious nonsense rather than an every day occurrence for your passing through Kamen Rider. And I'm just worried that, by making it a period piece focusing on tech, we lose some of what would give a supers game impact to a modern audience.

Could I join?

Also, I like the whole dark and gritty of the Roaring Twenties.

The roleplay is of course still open, and I'm still sort've looking for more input.

Attention!

I've created the first roleplay ad for this project! I've dubbed it "The Omega Squad"

You can find it here.

But, don't fret. It's just an Ad and not an OOC for a reason. I still reserve the right to make tweaks, additions, and editions based on yours guys' input. This is the product you can look at and see before the finished product.​

Status
Not open for further replies.