Heroes: The Wonder Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now inside the assassin's body, Aach-Ti took stock of his surroundings. There was only one thing to do. Running up to Ansel, he tackles the superhuman. Hopefully, this way, the assassin could be contained while the police arrive.

Ansel did nothing but roar in rage internally, being paralyzed somehow.

Ansel looses himself for a moment, and in that span of time, he breaks the paralysis. The man who grabbed you flies backwards away from you, for some reason.

Aach-Ti finds himself launched away from Ansel's breaking of the man's nullification. He lands on his feet and finds crushed pieces of an archaic artifact in his pocket. The Crinis realized that the nullification he was casting was working through him, not from him.

Shadow, While you do have you have some control over the shadows and darkness, you find as long as you are suppressed, you can not be precises enough to mess with the droid's insides.

Ansel gets his hands beneath himself, and pushes off the ground hard. The gigantic man lunges at the man with a now very audible roar, aiming to grab him by the face.

Attempting to grapple the guy. One handed grapples are a thing since I took Improved Grapple.

Shadow continued to hold his ground as he watched the droids, keeping his other senses open to maintain awareness of everything else around him.

Aach-Ti, thinking quickly, attempts to discard everything in the man's pockets as quickly as possible. Hopefully, he is able to do this before getting pile-drived by the huge man barreling toward him. After the initial hit, Aach-Ti makes the would-be-assassin surrender unconditionally. Once he is fully secure, Aach-Ti melds back into his original body.

Shadow The droids stop talking and start making this buzzing noise. After a second, they come back to you, "Suspect is attempting to avoid the plea." The other one spoke, "You are under arrest for the suspicion for attempted assassination of Stacy Alexander Blake. How do you plea?"

Ansel flies up to the assassin and grabs his entire skull within the man's hand. As you do, you remove the man's hood by accident, causing his skin to burn. The screams coming from your hand are muffled to the point of incoherency.

Aatch-Ti, before you can reach into your pocket, Ansel grabs 'your' entire skull with one hand. As 'your' hood falls off, you can feel 'your' skin melting. As you scream in pain, you hear the man's voice in a muffled screams. Quickly attempting to return to your body. You find yourself several meters away from Ansel and the man. You come to conclusion that he was trying to steal your body.

After arriving back into his own body, Aach-Ti attempted to control the man's mind remotely. Perhaps he could get the man to surrender before Ansel killed him.

Duuuude. Spell it right.
Attempting Mind Control (Rank 10) to make the man go limp.

Shadow continued to watch the droids; tuning into the power of his scythe, which was currently in the form of an intricate band running up the length of his arm beneath the concealment of his sleeve, he began to ready himself to react in any way necessary. "What would happen if, hypothetically, I were to plead guilty?"

Shadow "In accordance with article a-1-6-y-3-1-2-0, pleading guilty will either get you sent into the psych ward, or result upon the victim's crime. Ultimately it is up to the Security Officer in route. Us security drones must keep you in this location until the officer comes. He will be here shortly."
On Que a voice peers from behind you.

"Officer 3-1-2-8-9, Here is the criminal in question. so far he has not answered any of our questions. We recommend you talk to him."

He apeared to look like a Fox wearing torn up jeans and a fuzzy wife beater. He looked ready to fight, but his expression changed to a solemn state when he saw you where not fighting back physically. "Aw, duuuudes! I was gona take his 'chlack' out!" The droids responded in unison, "Officer 3-1-2-8-9, we apprehended him before he-"

The mammal alien cut the droids off giving a smug retort, "I don't need a couple of tin cans doing my work for me! Besides, this isn't our guy. If he was, you'd be piles of steel and circuits." He kneels down to Shadow and asks, "You-uh...ain't assassin right?"

Aach-Ti, you focous on the man's mind, and it seems you did fairly well. The man's body completely stops moving. He is still conscious, but his body can not move.

Ansel the man stops struggling, and you can feel him breathing still.

Attachments

• Officer 3-2-1-8-9.jpg
    Officer 3-2-1-8-9.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 4
"As you said yourself, if I were, there would be nothing left of you. Although technically, you could easily be wrong on that subject, considering that if I were an assassin who had been hired to take out Mrs. Blake, who you are not, then you wouldn't necessarily be in danger, since you aren't the target. To answer your question, though, no, I'm not the assassin."

"Uhhh..Yeah..."
The alien looks to the security droids.
"This guy is good!"

The nullification on Shadow ceases.

"Speaking of which, I've been given orders to bring you to-"
"Me?"

Mrs. Blake seemingly just appeared from behind the conversation., "Fu-fu-fu! Xyh this is one of my boys. Besides the Assassin is apprehended. He is on the station near my grandson's dock."
Shadow you wonder where the others are for a moment.

"Tie him up Ansel. We must alert the authorities.
Mrs. Blake, this man intended to assassinate you."

The Crinis says calmly. Surely this has something to do with the mission at hand. Perhaps when Ansel ties him up, Aach-Ti could probe into his mind.

After Ansel makes sure he is immobile. I will cancel mind control to use telepathy to extract as much information as possible from the assassin's mind.

Shadow calmed himself, his scythe falling still once more as he relaxed. He glanced over his shoulder before tilting his head minutely, curious. He channeled his focus into the light in the room, testing his control over it. Once he had a grasp over it, he closed his hand and attempted to control the darkness within his palm as well as the light, simply to see if he could.

At Aach-Ti's request, Ansel lowered the man to the ground. He tore a strip of cloth from the victims shirt for makeshift rope and tied the man's hands behind him. "It'd probably be easier to just kill him, you know." Ansel said sourly. "He... Did something to me. Shit's dangerous."

"I realize the dangers Ansel, but he has valuable information that I need to extract.

His abilities seem to be by touch, so be careful my large friend.

Assassin! I will now release you from your mental bonds.
I advise you not to move, lest my companion will be released.
Trust me when I say that it will not end well for you. "

Aach-Ti says to the man in front of him. Nodding towards the towering man, the Crinis quickly releases the man and probes deep into his mind. As deep as the assassin will allow that is.

Shadow's darkness and light powers flourished within his palms.
He felt as strong as he was before this attack.

Ansel lets Aach-Ti have his way with the man's mind for a moment. As he stands there in boredom, he looks around to see a bunch of people making a crowd. Mrs. Blake is also concentrating on something as she walks up to you two.
After a minute, Aach-Ti starts shaking in mid mind reading.
After another minute the Crinis lets go and starts breathing heavily.

Aach-Ti, You focus your powers into the assassin's mind, and you tear through it like butter.
1st Paragraph - Understand what the Assassin is
2nd Paragraph - Emotional Scaring
3rd Paragraph - Recruitment
4th Paragraph - The Final Force
5th Paragraph - Assassin is sent to assassinate Mrs. Blake

You see his memories through his eyes. His name is unpronounceable in English, but he consciously calls himself 'Adam' when speaking English. Adom grew up on a planet far away from known space. You discover he grew up with little food & resources, on a planet whose race is technologically at the same level as the humans in the year 1200.

An incredibly physically & emotionally painful moment almost forces its way for you to see it.
'Adam' thought it was lightning raining from the sky, but you recognized it was laser cannons coming from ship hidden by clouds. Some one bombed his planet killing possibly thousands of people like him.

When 'Adam' ran from his home as a young boy, he was found be a Human Man in all black armor. He says, "Come with me, and I will give you revenge upon the gods!" 'Adam' takes his offer, and is trained personally by him in the art of controlling his powers over Darkness.

This man turns out to be part of a group of mercenaries called, "The Final Force" This group of mercenaries is known throughout the known galaxy as one of the few known groups of people to battle, and defeat the most elite of famous heroes within the Powers Academy. Including Mrs. Blake's original team. They are so impossibly dangerous that Aach-Ti Even shakes in fear outside of the trance.

A few months ago, 'Adam' meets with the Armored Man in Black. He tells Adam to go to Earth II and find "My master's old friend, Mistress Blake." He came to this planet through a ship that flew near enough to Earth II. He used the ability to move though Shadow to come to an alley. He spent a few minutes moving around on Earth II and saw Shadow moving through them as well. So the assassin created a knife with his darkness powers and stabbed a man to death, gathering the security's attention, then leads it to Shadow.

Aach-Ti comes out of his memory searching, to catch his breath. Forcing his way into a man's head took a lot of energy from him. He would be fine a few moments later.

Attachments

• Man.jpg
    Man.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 'Adom'.JPG
    'Adom'.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
After recovering for a moment, Aach-Ti looks to Mrs. Blake. He then closes his eyes and attempts to transfer the memories to the old woman.

"Ansel, do with him what you will.. his usefulness has worn out."

Shadow nodded, using his ESP to lock onto the locations of his new teammates through the shadows. "Mrs. Blake, I'll leave you two to sort this out. I'm about to be needed." He vanished in the shadows, teleporting to where the brute was undoubtedly about to destroy the newcomer who had powers that seemed to rival Shadow's own. "What've I missed?" He asked, his scythe flowing down his arm and taking full form in his hand.

"Right." Without so much as a glance at the man, Ansel extended a hand toward the assassin and produced a flash of green light.

Using my Blast Power. Go as weak as I can while still killing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.