Heroes: Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested and I'm planning on signing up when I get home from work

*raises my hand* I'd like to make a suggestion, since it seems that everyone making a CS is an adult, I think the actual rp should be put in group libertine, that way we don't have to worry about any restrictions.

That isn't a bad idea, but I don't know if everyone can go on the same libertine forum.

*raises my hand* I'd like to make a suggestion, since it seems that everyone making a CS is an adult, I think the actual rp should be put in group libertine, that way we don't have to worry about any restrictions.

Or we could just keep anything Pg-13 and up, in spoilers?

Well everyone that's posted here has the pink star which means we're all adults so we should lol

Well if by Wednesday everyone is able to then I don't see a problem with it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akira
I'd join this, but if you're moving it to libertine, I cannot follow.

Alright, thanks man. It might take a bit, but I'll put something up.

Character Sheet
Name: Nobu McDonald
Alias: "Noble " Nobu (Mostly by his mother, and his best friend ben) Agent McDonald
Day of birth: July, 7, 1989
Current Location: Washington Dc
Relationship Status: Single (Formerly Engaged)
Job: Untied States Secret service
Affiliations:Untied States Secret service: Financial Crimes
Alignment: Lawful good
What They Look Like: A half Japanese/Irish male. Nobu Is 6'3 and weighs 220. He's built like a truck.
Eyes Brown
Height 6'3
Weight: 220

Picture:
asian2.jpg

Powers: Nobu's power is Gravity manipulation. Nonu can bend gravity to make the environment very "heavy" or "light", cause objects to "fall" toward another object instead of the earth , flatten objects, and (In time could learn) Black holes to compress objects into oblivion, aThey can repel and attract matter and energy regardless of its mass or move objects in a manner similar to telekinesis. Offensive uses of this power include repulsing people or objects with such force to shatter practically anything, increasing gravity to crush or immobilize opponents, decreasing it to render them defenseless, or surrounding one's body in a gravitational field to amplify physical strength. Defensive uses include creating a gravitational force-field to repel all manner of attacks or anchoring oneself to the ground.

Power Limits: This ability drains Nobu's body and mind. Sometimes it's hard for him to control. Nobu Needs to focus so nothing goes wrong. Too much use, until he cans more control, can hurt him. Increasing the gravity around him might end up hurting him, like a cracking his ribs or the such.

Strengths: Smart, clever, Quick on his feet. Nobu is able to "go with the flow" Follow where the case takes you. Incredibly Kind, and Noble as his nick name says Nobu also a wicked sense of humor, not that many see it. Trained to be able to "read people. Likeable. people know they can trust him.
Flaws: Tries to hard. Can be distant from his friend, family, and loved ones. Puts his Job first sometimes. (He is working on it")

Likes: Movies (Big movie buff) Music (Big music guy) Sci-Fi general, Comics (Big Flash fan) . Italian food, All when he has time. Likes Animals (He's a cat guy). His Family and his best Friend Ben . Baseball super fan.

Dislikes: Drinking and drugs (a girlfriend of his O.ded in college ) Dirt (kind of a clean freak)

Family:

Kyko McDonald:46, Mother
Denis McDonald: 49, Father
Mattie Johnson: 24, Ex
Mei Mcdonald, 21, Sister
Ryan McDonald, 15 brother
Reina Mcdonald 13, sister
Ben Nelison: 25, Childhood best friend/ hanger on/ Honorary family member / Sister's on and off Boyfriend

Characters Skills/Hobbies: Trained in law enforcement . fire arm training Can speak fluent Spanish, Japanese, English and French. learning Russian. Trained at Kickboxing. Plays guitar.

Collects comics, part of a D and D group (Not very active) Movie Poster collecting/ framing. Discussing new

History: Born In New York City to a Diplomat's Daughter and a NYC Officer, Nobu was always"Noble" He was raised that way. He knew how lucky he was. His Family never struggled. His dad is a high ranking officer In the NYPD, and his mother is psychologist. Oldest of four. Nobo always wanted to be a hero. Like his dad, and the heroes of fiction he looked to. First becoming a police officer, than at 22, he joined the secret serves. Recently, Nobu discovered his powers. During shooting practice, his gun failed, and burst s. His gravity protected him from harm. On his down time, His friend Ben and him have been trying to learn more about his powers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
I just want to point out that it's not against Iwaku's rules to post "risky" content in regular threads, so long as it's contained in spoilers :P No need to move the entire thread and make your job more difficult @Celane ~

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Name: William Lawrence Taylor
Alias: Scholar
Day of birth: May 27, 1990
Current Location:
Relationship Status: Single
Job: Bookstore owner, aspiring writer.
Affiliations: Athenian Books, Harvard University,
Alignment: Lawful Good. Will is an idealist, and after discovering his powers, has set himself into making the world a better place. But, that doesn't mean he can't have a little fun with his powers al g the way, right?
What They Look Like: William is very tall, but lanky. He's six foot five, but only two hundred and ten pounds. His eyes are a shocking blue, like the sea fresh out of a storm. Unfortunately, those beautiful eyes of his aren't good for much, as William has just God-awful eyesight. He can barely see past his arms if he extends them, forcing him to wear glasses.

Picture:
cid:D63692BB-2536-4D0E-8641-E1CC80877753@mobilenotes.apple.com

Powers: Passive Intellect increase.
Every single day, William attains mastery over a new mental discipline. First, it was psychology, then, linguistics, after that? Ballistic physics. By his own estimation, he'll die of old age before becoming omniscient, but in roughly a year William might as well have a PhD in everything. Every day, new intellectual pursuits, sciences, or fields of study reveal their secrets to William as he sleeps. While his gains are random, there is always benefit to them. In the incredibly unlikely event that William gets the same field of knowledge twice, his mastery over it would increase a hundred fold. For example, if he were to get psychology for a second time, he'd go from Sigmund Freud level to having total and complete understanding of the human psyche. His power has also drastically increased the speed at which his brain processes information, allowing him to make use of the knowledge his power grants him in all but the most hurried situations. For example, if given a single second, he could calculate the flight path of a bullet, including how it would ricochet. This makes him an incredible sniper, despite having never touched a weapon in his life. As one might expect, William can and does use his superhuman brain to it's full effect. Even now, he's used his mastery over psychology to get more than his fair share of money, and he even made a small, local gang of thugs tear itself apart from the inside out. He's learned every language currently spoken on earth, and he may have slept with a supermodel, but he's not telling.

Power Limits: William's power cannot provide him with privileged information directly. He'll never learn your Netflix password from his power one morning, but he could get a skill that would allow him to get it from you. He would never gain knowledge about a specific person or thing unless that information was widely available. If he were to gain mastery over particle physics the day after someone creates a crazy sci-fi device, he'd be unaware of the exact workings of it, though he would easy grasp the concepts of said device if he saw it.
Additionally, his power doesn't let him fight directly. If anyone were to just up and attack William, he'd lose, plain and simple. He's not bulletproof, he can't teleport or freeze time, but just maybe he'll be able to make something that can. Or a laser gun.

Strengths: Even without his power, William graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard University as an English major. He was a genius without his power, and now? He's practically a wizard.
He's also got a penchant for philosophy, and always tries to understand other people and their views. William refuses to believe that people are inherently evil, and does what he can to see the good in everyone.
Flaws: Unfortunately, Will is probably too idealistic, despite everything, some people really are just...evil. More importantly, the idea of killing makes him uncomfortable. Even if pushed to his breaking point, it's unlikely he'd have what it takes to actually snuff out another human life. He also can't bring himself to touch a handgun.
Likes: Books, writing, philosophy, learning, helping people, superheroes, talking about and demonstrating powers, sushi, video games, and candy.
Dislikes: pickles, injustice, failure, bullying, seeing people hurt, fast food, black licorice, and "Good n' Plenty"

Family:
James and Michelle Taylor--Parents
Erin and Lawrence Taylor--Grandparents
Nash Taylor--Younger brother
Erica Taylor--Twin Sister-Deceased

Characters Skills/Hobbies: Will loves to create and experience stories. In whatever form, be they film, book, comic, game, if there's a plot, he'll go after it. His personal favorite mediums are books, TV, and games, but really anything works. He also loves to create his own stories, which has lead to the adventures of trying to get anything published. Eventually he gave up, and he wound up writing a relatively well-known web serial by the name of Villianous, which is about a supervillain's relationship troubles.
As for skills, most of his talents are new, having been gained through his power. Aside from them, William is an excellent writer, a decent chef, and an incredible player of Marvel Vs. Capcom.

History: ((Will update perpetually)) William was born to relatively rich parents, and lived himself a very cushy life. He had little in the way of troubles up until the age of thirteen, when his life was shattered. Will had been born in a nice, upperclass neighborhood in Kentucky, and it seemed like he'd never have to move...until his twin came out as Transgender. Eric became Erica, and while the family was very supportive, the community was not. They lived in a small southern town, and a very conservative one. The community lashed out, calling her a heretic and a loon. Eventually, the poor child could
take the bullying no longer, and blew her brains out all over their shared room with a .22 Magnum. The whole family packed up and moved within a week to the New York countryside, and lived the rest of their lives with little in the way of incident. However, his sister's suicide left a permanent mark on the family, and William has a particular distrust of guns.
Since then, William has managed to grow from this trauma and live an emotionally healthy life, though he still hates guns, particularly handguns. He set himself into his stories and schoolwork, and found himself years later with a Harvard scholarship. He used the money that would've been for college to pay off the rest of his loans, and eventually sent in his first attempt at publishing a work of fiction. Realizing how unreliable s job as an author is, he changed course and opened a book shop in New York. His bookstore, Athenian Books, is a small store directly below his flat, and across the street from a coffee shop, Poison Apple. He refers to the woman behind the counter as "The Witch" not because of any animosity, but to reference Snow White, and because he always forgets her name.

Last edited:
Aye for libertine, aye for risky, aye for non libertine. I can go with anything. Though mostly Caine enjoys a company of pretty ladies...and is gory... and he is cruel...and rude... but I can adapt it to the situation ofc :)

Last edited:
Also, as I work further on my CS, what time zones are you nerds in? I'm on the west coast, and it's like, 2 AM over here as I write this.

Status
Not open for further replies.