Heroes of the Wasteland OOC

• Thread starter Voices of Nerat
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! Sorry guys, I've been busy busy lately! I am tempted to keep not posting if spankings are in order though. >.>

But I've been re-reading and trying to find the character of Quinn again so that I can do her justice, poor little meek thing that she is XD I promise, posts soon and in the meantime Estha may feel free!

Well, you can get spankings either way because you're special <3

Reactions: Esthalia
I already showed Con, but..

You guise remember this scene?

Nice drawing dood!

and,

YES CON, NOW THAT I'M HOME I AM WORKING ON MY POST

I LOVE YOU TOO, K? BAI

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!

BUT YAY! REJOICEMENT!

Heyman, it's a little slow-going, but I'm working on a post for Dark Skies, Shallow Graves. I'd have started sooner, but I went to sleep as soon as I got home and haven't been up long. I'll have something soon.

I hope you girls get around to posting soon too though, I really wanna get back into this roleplay!

Reactions: Voices of Nerat
Me too breh, me too.

But yay! At least we can distract ourselves with the other RP!

Well, my boss is at a meeting this morning, so I'm hoping that I can get my post done! This, of course, is if the assholes can refrain from calling or coming in for that long. We'll see. Either way, I'm totally working on it!!

Awesome. We're getting this thing moving again! YEY!

Man, no one wants Darren to be a good guy.

Reactions: Esthalia
Darren is a good guy. Or rather, as good as can be expected. It's just amusing when he's all pissed off and stuff.

Also, I enjoyed your post Dali c:

Everyones so far, actually. You guys are rad.

OH BY THE WAY. I'll get to work on a post when I get back to the house and take a shower. I'll probably do one for Dark Skies too, Con.

I DO LOVE ME SOME DARK GUYS- I MEAN, SKIES

I heard that about you.

Reactions: Voices of Nerat
I posted again! YAY FOR DM POSTS!

Just let me know if I'm advancing things along too fast or anything. >_>;

COME ON ESTERLIER GAW

Status
Not open for further replies.