Are you finally ready to begin this?

• Yes!!!!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, I think I might quit this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom sighed and said "I didn't read the file and he caught me off guard and I fell fifty stories and I do not want to talk about. Master already lectured me."

"That's right, Midnight."

Akira's cat ears and tail appeared and he quickly tried to run off but master grabbed him by the back of the shirt. Sofie looked at him and quickly bowed to him, showing him complete and utter respect toward him. "You see someone knows how to act when I walk in." His eyes narrowed at Azure. "Azure... good job on eliminating the threat. I know they jumped you but you managed to deal with it. But I wonder... the SS villains have been out more than usual. Normally they stand in the back, letting their lower class villains take us out."

Sofie started to heal Azure's wounds, smiling a little bit. "Master... do you think they are trying to take as many of us as possible out before they launch a full scale attack on our base?"

"I hope not. There are many civilians near our base and even taking shelter in our base. They will be slaughtered. We won't prepare ourselves just yet. We will stay alert, however. We cannot be caught off guard." His eyes drifted to Daniel. "I have your next mission Daniel. Sofie, you come to. Azure as well. You will let your partner know after the meeting." He walked off. "Were taking on the S class villains."

Sofie looked worried as she glanced at Daniel and Azure. She was scared that one or more of them would be killed by the hand of those villains. She then thought to herself that she couldn't possibly be wiped out. She wouldn't let any of them die by those villains hands. She would fight hard to destroy them all. She clenched her fist.​

Name: Ayalee Adamovich (Azure)
Time of Day: Morning
Current Activity: Chatting
Interactions: NPCs; Crimson Blade, Nero. Characters; Akira, Sofie (❖RogueRaven12❖)
Danielle (@Sarahonfire333)

Azure jumped at the sound of his voice. She glanced up to see the source who grabbed the escaping cat. She spun to her feet and bowed her head.
"Good morning teacher. Thank you for the complement." She greeted the dropped back down to her spot and let the little girl heal her. Once Sofie was finished Ayalee jumped to her feet once more to listen.

"Yes, sir." She replied before glancing at Sofie, watching the internal battle she was fighting. She placed her hand on Sofie's clinched fist and gave her a warm smile.
"Let us handle all of the fighting, you just focus on heal, okay?" He smile widen as she removed her hand and followed in the direction Nero went.
"Come on, let's go."[/hr]

Sofie jumped when Ayalee talked to her. She nodded and when they got to the office, Nero sat in his chair. Akira leaned against the wall, smoking a cigarette. Sofie was scared he would get yelled at again but for once, Nero just ignored him.

"Every month, the high class villains including A and B villains, have a meeting in a private location, away from the base. Our intel has just come back with the location and each of the villains that show up." He slid the files toward the heroes. "If you find other heroes along your travels, don't be afraid to ask. I grabbed you guys because you were all in the lobby together.

"And what if the intel is wrong?'

"The intel is right. I know it is. We've already had a recon team examine the area," he explained before he looked at Akira who was breathing smoke out an open window. "And how many times do I have to tell you Akira not to smoke in my office!" He slammed his hands on his desk causing Akira to quickly flick the cigarette out the window.

"Sorry sir. Akira forgot. Akira promises not to do it again. He will be a good servant to you master." He rubbed the back of his head. Nero was scary when he was angry but only Akira could push him off the edge. He very rarely got angry but when he did, the elements went out of whack which is why it was suddenly raining. The weather didn't call for rain. It was all Nero.

Nero sat back down, the rain settling down. He leaned back in his chair. "Master, do we not know how many members there are?"

He sighed. "Yeah, Sofie. We don't know all of the villains that will be there so I want you all to be very careful. We have a rough idea but it might cause one or two of you to die. It seems not everybody shows up every meeting. Akira, read the files this time."

Akira shrugged. "Hey I wasn't even planning on fighting Akira. I was on recon when he found me and attacked. I was going to read the file later."

[fieldbox="Daniel, blue, dashed, 10, Helvetica"] Daniel followed the others into the room and listened as Nero spoke. He had no problems with going after the villains, but something in him was worried for some reason. He hoped it was just him being over cautious, but he was thinking of calling Claire and telling her to stay in tonight. "Where is this meeting being held? Will the general public be at risk if we move in?"

Daniel was always thinking of others, and that often got him into some sticky situations. Never the less, he still wanted to make sure everyone would be safe from harm. There was only so much Sofie could do to heal people and once they were dead... Daniel had to settle himself emotionally then because his hair started rising on his head and the lights flickered above them. That always happened when he got too worked up and his electricity started flowing in his body. If he wasn't careful, he would blow a fuse or trip the power breaker again. "Sorry about that," he mumbled to the group.
[/fieldbox]

Nero gave him a small smile and said "you five will work together and kill each and every villain. We don't need their kind threatening the civilians. And don't worry, there not that many civilians and the civilians that are around are under their control so you need to protect them and bring them under our protection."

"And when will we, erm, go out on this mission?"

"Three days in time. Rest up, restore yourself. I know you were in a tough battle Azure. I want you to heal up and restore your energy. You are dismissed... Akira, you have training. You need to realize that your abilities are an advantage not a disadvantage. You also need to work with your team."

Akira's tail swayed irritably. "And if I say no?"

Ice crept up and grabbed onto Akira's legs so he couldn't move. Nero stood up, his hands in his pockets as he approached Akira's fear filled eyes. He knew shit was going to go down. Nero moved his hand slightly and Ice shot out and stabbed the cat boy in the arm, easily cutting through bone. He screamed out in pure agony. "Don't worry, Sofie is here to heal you."

Sofie grabbed his arm, trying to stop him. "Please stop, master! I know Akira is an idiot but... he shouldn't be tortured like this for being stupid." Tears were running down her cheeks, her body shaking in fear. Nero looked at her with blood red eyes and Sofie winced, afraid he would hit her. He definitely had a dark look to him.

Nero then changed tactic, petting her head gently. Sofie looked at him and Nero had that kind smile of his, the light was back in his eyes. Sofie smiled happily. She had this way of calming people down. You could never remain with her around. She was just too adorable.

"Thank you, Sofie." Nero kissed her forehead lightly.

Nero sat back down. "I'll see you in training, Akira. Next time, I would like to see you fight back." He let out a heavy sigh before adding "dismissed." He turned his chair so the back of his office chair was to them.

Sofie helped Akira out of the office and sat him against the wall before she started to heal his wounds. "Are you alright, Akira??" Her eyes were full of worry. "Please don't skip training again. Nero see's a strength in you."

Akira slammed his fist against the wall causing Sofie to flinch. After she healed him, he stood up. "I'm going for a walk before training."

Once again, he lost a fight against Nero. He constantly beats on him but unlike everybody else, he doesn't have a power. He's just like Catwoman from the Batman comics him and his fiancee used to read. He stopped. "Rebecca..." He looked up at the sky.

He lost everything because of this stupid mutation. He lit a cigarette, remembering his old life. He remembered how happy he used to be. It him and his fiancee against the world. They said "screw society." They were going to run away together and start a family but... he lost both her and his unborn child. Now, he was just living in the past. He laid on the grass, the wind blowing against his black hair.

One memory of Rebecca he remembered clearly was the two of them laying on his bed, reading batman comics. Rebecca's favorite vigilante was Catwomen. She was neither a villain nor a hero. That's what she liked about her. She was quick and a very skilled fighter, not as skilled as batman, but she was still a pretty good opponent to Batman. Plus, she had her cats and the two of them were both cat people. They had like 10 cats in their small apartment.

That small apartment....

They lived such a short time in that apartment yet so much happened. Akira was actually so thankful to live in America. He missed his family but he hadn't regretted coming to America until the meteor hit New York, changing him into this cat boy.

He sat up to see Phantom looming over him with a snide smirk on his face.

"Time for round two, kitty cat."

Name: Ayalee Adamovich (Azure)
Current Activity: Chatting
Interactions: NPCs; Nero. Characters; Ira Mariani (Crimson Blade) Akira, Sofie
@❖RogueRaven12❖ Danielle (@Sarahonfire333)

Azure bowed her head once more after Nero stated his instructions. "I will rest up now sir." She said as she turned to take her leave. The cerulean haired girl enter the elevator and soon stepped into Ira's room.
"Aya this hotel better be on fire or I swear I will beat you into a bloody fucking pulp." The room was completely dark except for the candle that flickered on the woman's bedside table and the light that seeped through from the hallway. Crimson stared with wide eyes at the flame, watching the shadow dance on the surface.

"Like you were sleeping in the first place." Ayalee stepped further in and before she flipped the lights on Ira threw her covers over her head, predicting Aya's actions as usual.
"Well you know, there's a little thing call 'me time'." Ira snapped, receiving only a giggle from the young girl.
"We have a mission." Aya caught the rogue's attention, causing her to remove the covers and sit up. "In 3 days we're going to launch an attack on high ranked villains who are going to gather for a monthly meeting. You in?" Azure explained as she sat on the end on Crimson's bed.
"Of course."
"Then later you should get details from Nero, for now we need to rest up. Okay?" Crimson nodded in response and laid down as Ayalee sat up, walked to the door, turned off the lights and left, shutting the door behind her. She frolicked across the hall to her own room and jumped onto her bed making a sound effect. she let out a yawn and forced herself to fall to take a nap.[/hr]

Akira managed to block Phantom's quick attacks. They weren't even using their powers. They were just using simple hand to hand combat. "You're pretty skilled, kitty cat." Phantom laughed as he spin kicked Akira, who easily blocked his attacks.

Akira was one of the best when it came to hand to hand combat. He wasn't skilled at magic using considering he had no magic within his body nor was he good at teamwork but he wasn't completely useless. He was a vigilante who enjoyed going out at night and protecting the citizens but he didn't fight villains very often.

He felt like Batman when he was on the streets protecting people. He loved seeing their smiling faces. Akira looked to see a car coming at him but suddenly, Sofie was there with a shield that blocked the explosion from them. The wind from the explosion pushed at her blond hair. She glanced at Akira. "Master Nero is alarmed of the intruder."

"Thanks Sofie."

He figured he needed to actually work together with his support because if he didn't, he'd actually die. Phantom was laughing at how pathetic they looked. "You really think you can beat me with that pathetic girl?"

Phantom ran at Sofie and she stared in fright stepping back but Akira jumped in front of her, taking the hit. He would never let anything happen to Sofie. She was so kind to everybody, even him. No matter how much of an asshole someone was, she was so kind to them.

Meanwhile, Nero sat on the roof watching them from below. He wouldn't intervene until their lives were in danger. It was just one idiot from the Villain base. If Akira couldn't handle him, he would never be allowed out until his training was complete.​

"Rant" Joins the Battle
1426638965-2854436024_n.png
A loud bang went off around Silvestro's apartment when he was dressing out into "Rant" to prepare for work. Silvestro finished getting dressed into his suit and grabbed the large artifact designed from the falling rock. He walked outside and "Rant" bent down like he was at the start line of the 110 meter hurdles right outside his front door. He snapped his head upwards toward the sounds. "There's been a lot of action going on recently. What's it all about anyway? I'm talking to myself... Grr." "Rant" bound forward with the force of a bullet and kept doing so eventually leaping off buildings in a parkour fashion.

"Rant" continuously hopped until he saw his target in range, Phantom, of course he had no idea who any of them were and just concluded that the guy beating on the girl was evil based on the events and the other males intervention. "That was stupid..." "Rant" charged the artifact's ability and slammed down between the two causing a minor electrical burst knocking the pair away. "Rant" had neglected Nero's presence. Standing up he examined his crater and looked to Phantom pointing a finger at him. "You, you're going to entertain me for a while." the artifact started to spark indicating it was out of commission for a while. "Rant" got into a front fighting stance and addressed Akira. "Watch and learn "Hero"...Ooh watch me, watch me. Ooh watch me, watch me!" "Rant" had started psyching himself up by singing to himself.

At the next sound "Rant" rammed into Phantom with the force of a bullet.
@❖RogueRaven12❖

Practically sprinting, Sara passed through near-empty streets and back alleys. As the bursts of explosive sounds continued to fill the winds from their remote origin, she adjusted her route, drawing herself closer to the unknown fray. The closer to the action she grew, the more direct her path became, nimbly bypassing the trivial obstacles that might have otherwise diverted her course. Chain link fences became climbing walls; ledges were vaults, etching short cuts across the city. The trek proved cumbersome in spite of her powers, which had been put out in excess in the pawn shop.

Even bearing her destination in mind, a single thought perpetuated for her: Could it be you?

Skirting through a final alley, she came upon a battered city street. She halted in a skidding of steps in the middle of road, from where she absorbed the surrounding scene. There was no one around now, the explosions since subsided, and whoever had been fighting long gone; by the looks of it, the scuffle might have only just broke. The remnants of the conflict were still fresh upon the asphalt. From the tree, lobbed a distance from its soil to the blood stains splattered over the pavement, all seemed new to the place.

"No. No. He couldn't have been here. He better not have been. The blood.... Did someone?" Eyes darted about the street and sidewalks. As her gaze fell upon the shattered window of a storefront, she stared down a shocked customer, peeking out like a soldier from the trenches. The man recoiled immediately when he registered Sara's angered disposition. Stomping at each foot fall, she crossed to the store in leaping strides. Grabbing the man by the forearm, she pulled him to his feet. Her domineering eyes seemed enough to hold the man where he was.

"Wh-What do you want?" the man pleaded.

"What happened here?" Sara asked.

"A fi-fi-a fight. Some of the heroes took on a pair of those villains."

"Is that so? Well, who was it? Do you even know?" With her free hand, she bore a fist inches from the man's face.

"I-I think... One was that Phantom guy... and... and there was Crimson Explosion, and... Oh thank goodness!"

Ripping attention away from the petrified bystander, Sara was greeted with the sight of an NYPD patrol car speeding toward her, sirens in full array. "He wasn't here; he wouldn't have come out for this." She grimaced. Dropping the bystander's arm she bolted back towards the alley from where she had arrived. Behind her she heard the squad car screech to a halt, and the shouting of the officer's orders for her to halt. She rounded the next corner and down another alley as bullets pounded through the air where she had been.

"Immortal"
th
"Immortal" followed the girl. He hopped across rooftops sometimes moving out of viewing range due to his loud breaths. He trailed the girl in hot pursuit, the sounds of bickering did not interest him. "Immortal" the amount of flips and pole vaults followed by wall runs seemed endless, but upon reaching the high rise buildings he was forced onto the ground. While running and getting closer to the crime scene "Immortal" started to figure out what had transpired. "Immortal" only knew one idiot that could chuck a tree, but dealing with things like this wasn't his "style".

"A bank robbery this early? It wasn't the Syndicate, they'd have no need to do so and the supers would have been alerted." "Immortal" scaled a light pole and watched the girl pick up a man and scare him half to death with an intent to hurt him. "I've seen enough."

"Immortal" bolted down an alley, but doing a wall run by clinging to a high rise building ending with him propelling himself to the ground. "Immortal" went into hiding and called the police on Sara and waited. When she was nearing him he dashed out cutting her hair. "Next time I will not miss. Stand down and turn yourself in or face the consequences." "Immortal" turned to Sara the wind blowing over his clothes from the dash and the small draft revealed his arsenal. He was carrying a sword, 4 daggers, and a small blade tip protruded from a sleeve. His left hand was guarded by a small metal-claw like glove. "Your answer."

@Become

Phantom coughed up blood when he was hit and he hit the ground hard. Akira snickered. "I didn't need your help. Sofie, you alright?" When Sofie nodded, a little scared he smiled a bit. "I will protect you. I promise."

"Same goes to me, Midnight."

Akira stood beside this strange Rant guy. His cat tail and ears appeared and it was clear that currently, he was purring. Cars and trees came flying toward them and Sofie had a shield around them, protecting them from harm. Putting up a strong shield like this was taking a real big toll on her, however.

Phantom had stood up and he spit blood out of his mouth. "You'll pay for that kid."

Suddenly, a tree came from behind them and hit Sofie to the side. She was too badly injured to continue on. Akira screamed out. Phantom laughed. "Now that your healer is out of the way. Lets get down to business." He raised his arms and things were flying around him but before he could attack, a wave of water hit him. It didn't hurt him. Just make him really wet and confused. Nero was behind them with Sofie in his arms.

"That is enough you three. Being here attacking my children is an act of war Phantom and unless you want a real war, I suggest you leave our territory. You're scaring the civilians."

"Who care's about the civilians??"

He ran at Nero, expecting he was like any of the other heroes but he was far wrong. Nero was neither good nor evil. No one knew where he came from. He just appeared one day, offering to train the terrified Heroes. He grabbed Phantom's arm and easily broke it, watching him scream in agony. "I'll ask you again... leave our territory before there are serious problems. If you leave, we will overlook this matter unless... you want me to take more money from your leader."

Phantom scurried backwards, terror in his eyes. Akira had a proud look in his eye because for once Nero wasn't beating on him.​

With the blaring of the sirens growing muffled by the surrounding high rises, Sara's pace receded, first to a light jog, and then to a brisk walk. Glances over her shoulder provided her the confidence that she was safe for the time being. Even still, the paranoia of being caught so readily spurred her on more quickly than a leisurely stroll.

Only when the noise of impending capture faded away completely did she take the chance to stop for air. Lowering her hands to her knees, she gasped for whatever breaths should could funnel through her throat. The process was more labored than it usually was; she expended more of her power putting distance between herself and the law than she had intended or realized. Had to be more than mile just now? she told herself, as she looked back down the alley. I lost them though...

From out on the streets, still some ways away, she heard the sirens and police horns returning for another pass. "Damn it!" She practically coughed her last words out. She wasn't sure where from, but she found the strength in herself to continue on without regard to her depleting condition.

She started off, preparing to break into a sprint to the end of the alley. Her leg pushed her a single stride forward before a flash of metal streaked past her, inches from gashing her nose clean open. She reeled back without a second thought, wincing at several strands of brunette hair as they fell to the ground: HER hair. She threw her face up and ahead to the poised man in front of her, catching a quick glimpse of a light assortment of bladed weapons for a second as his coat billowed about in the wake of his surprise attack on her.

"Next time I will not miss. Stand down and turn yourself in or face the consequences."

If she had been angry all morning, now she was officially royally pissed. "Yeah. And next time I'll see it coming," she sneered in scorn. "Cheap shot," she tagged in a whispered mutter. The sirens continued swelling, etching their way closer by the second. She was blocked, yes, but far from cornered. Just gotta get past slice-o-matic here and I'm in the clear.

"Your answer."

She bolstered herself up, combating his posture with her own, equally imposing stance. "Let's go with: Shit No," she said. She set her left foot behind her and raised her hand with open palms. "Ain't done nothing wrong. Now, I'm kind of in a hurry. Things to do, places to go, people to see, all that bull, y'know? So, I guess, in short: get the HELL out of my way!" Her hands twitched nervously, as though trying to break ranks and lay into the man's face as his sword had nearly done to Sara.

Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
"Immortal's" blank stare pierced through the girl almost as if to mock her. He did not care for the girl's tone or her vulgar vocabulary and quite frankly did not care for the being itself. "Immortal" took a deep breath in and out as he sheathed his blade and got down in low stance leaning most of his weight forward. His left hand was forward like a tigers claw and his right was just behind it with the same appearance.

"I will see how you fair against my White Tiger Style then."

"Immortal" charged forward with his arms in an X block and palms facing outward. This woman... I still have yet to know what she can do. I need to evade for now. The best idea would be to wait for the officers to arrive. Or would it? When Immortal got in range he slashed at the girl and with her fatigue knew that killing her would be too easy in his condition. "Immortal" faked the slash to flip up and over her head throwing the blade in his sleeve at her leg. The tethered blade zipped around her leg and then opened trapping it. "Now let's dance." When "Immortal" landed his stance changed to a full stand with most his weight leaning back and his hands flat as blades. "Immortal" yanked at the line pulling her to him and then chopped her sides as hard a possible followed by a knee to the head and an axe kick down on top of the head. "Immortal" kicked the girl away forcing the springs in his trap blade to give and retract the blade back into his sleeve. "Immortal's" hand snapped back from the recoil and he shook it off.

It would be clear to this girl that close-quarters was certain death with this man. "I commend your stamina and determination, but in the end justice prevails. I have been following you Ms. since your first victim at the pawn shop. Tell me have you hurt anyone else?!" "Immortal" did not hesitate and charged again.

@Become

Name: Esri Forst (Unknown)
Current Activity: Scoping the area in search for entertainment
Interactions: N/A

I ran atop the roofs of the glorious city of New York. I always love seeing the city from great heights, and though it would be easier for me to view it as a great bird in the vibrant morning sky, I prefer to see it through the eyes of the fox. I darted through the air; my paws gently tapped each surface sending me flying through the fresh breeze. I smelled the wonderful fragrance of food, as restaurants began to open and start cooking for the day, and the horrible smell of trash as I passed alleys containing dumpsters and metal garbage cans. I heard the wind go by large ears, and the people chat on the ground below. I witnessed many scuffles and fights from the heroes, villains, and criminals, but I did not join in any of them.

I finally came to a stop in the park where I quickly climbed onto a tree. I crossed my front paws in front of me and twitched my tail back and forth as it hung from the tree branch.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. So many people already here to play, and yet, I don't feel like playing with them now. I am bored though… What to do, what to do.
After a yawn my narrow eyes surveyed the area in search for anything that piqued my interest.[/hr]

The man charged in first. Believing she had taken the early upper hand, Sara braced herself for the first impact. With the man nearly within striking distance, she made a single step off of her hind foot, pushing forward to knock the slashing clawed hand away with one arm. With the other, her open hand was thrown at head level. The man would have charged right into a hit.

However, when her maneuver had come to fruition, the man's charge had diverted. Her block found no slash to meet with, and her palm struck the air where her assailant had been. But the miss was narrow; enough so that Sara had a sliver of time to register that the man was flipping over her. She wheeled around to the sight of another blade flying past her. This, attached to a tether, expertly coiled around her leather-clad calf, the blade binding the tether to her right leg.

The girl may have been bull-headed and brash; she was far from a fool. While the man stuck his landing, she gave tug from his end of the tether. Extra slack from the tether in hand, she allowed him to angle her in, feet sliding over the back alley dirt. The strikes that immediately followed proved simple enough. Dropping her slack she blocked the strikes from the side; with both hands she caught and pushed back the knee.

She seemed confident in her chances...

Until the ax kick found her shoulder in her botched attempt at evasion. The kick that followed knocked her back a short ways, and she stumbled a short distance further; the only fortune being that the tether had released. When she glared back to the man, she remained silent; only the look in her eyes and the grit in her teeth gave mention to the fact that she was finished being made a fool of. He charged again.

This time, Sara saw, was her chance to get a hit in. Her right hand, still open-palmed, struck in front of her. Though the hand itself wouldn't have made impact, the resulting pulse of the nearly-visible force it released would resonate. Already anticipating this move as enough to catch the charging foe at a surprise, she followed up with a second release with her left hand.

Nero ran a hand through his hair and said "get lost, kid." Phantom slowly got up and when he tried to argue with Nero but stopped and only asked "who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare if you don't leave our territory."

Phantom ran and Nero made a hand gesture, fire shooting up from the ground to protect the base from further intrusion. He glanced at the badly injured Sofie and sighed with relief when he noticed her body was already healing. He handed her to Akira. "Take her to her room."

Akira glanced at Rant and asked "who are you?" He cocked his head to the side as his tail swayed to the side. "I've seen you around but-"

"That's enough, Midnight! Rant come see me in my office. I have a new mission for you." He walked off.​

"Rant"
Rant stood with his hands folded. Of course he understood this guy saved the day, but he didn't care because he only arrived for some action and he stole it from him on top of that the criminal managed to stand after his assault. Rant stared at this building they seemed to be guarding and summed it up to be the stupid hero HQ he's heard so much about. His fell onto Nero and he already was annoyed by the man's presence. Rant's been approached by many people for jobs, but this guy's attitude was by far the worst and it bugged him. He began to follow Nero reluctantly out of curiosity.

"I see you've heard of me Nero. Immortal tell you or am I just that famous nowadays?" Rant stared at the man's back. He seemed annoyed, he had that "annoyed back-look" about him. Rant analyzed this in his head projecting the same aura back out. "That was rhetorical don't answer it. What I would like to know is about this mission and why you called them children. From what I gather you're maybe only three or four years older than us... unless you're extraterrestrial." Rant's expression was less than amused and as usual annoyed. "I guess there's no need for personal information is there. From what I've heard about you, you're one of the scarier of us freaks. Just by a tad though. So, I assume you've heard about my endeavors with the Syndicate by now and you've witnessed my strength. Are you gonna talk?"
@❖RogueRaven12❖

"Immortal"
Immortal's charge was only a short one for she had not gone far from his kick. He was on top of her in a matter of seconds, but she defended within the same time. Immortal attacked her wrist with his claw disabling the hand. Then the glint of energy from her left hand erupted and Immortal had no time to block or divert it. At this point he slipped tethered blade into her thigh to hinder her movement and was electrocuted, Immortal fell down dropping his blade and twitched for a short second before the color in his face came back and he could take full breaths again. He started testing his motor functions attempting to stand, finally his body started to cooperate after a short test and he stood up. The mark where the energy charred his skin started to heal. He jabbed the girl in her face with his metal claw. "I should have mentioned this before our battle. I don't stay down long." He rubbed his head before returning to his fighting stance. "This is taking some time to finish."
@Become

Last edited:
"Extraterrestrial..." Nero seemed to have to think about that. "If you're asking whether or not I'm from another planet, the answer is no." He let out a tired yawn. Akira was following the two close behind and Nero didn't even have to look to know it was him. "Take Sofie to her room and meet me in the training room. You still need to be trained."

Akira had given a slight bow before heading to the elevator.

Nero didn't seem interested in hearing about Rant's escapades. He just knew everything that was going on; Hell he made it his job to know what was going on.

"Are you friend or foe, Rant?" His eyes narrowed as he was curious about his very existence. "Because I have a mission that might pique your interest."

He walked into his office and sat in his chair, feeting resting on his desk. "The next big mission will also have the two you saw earlier. Midnight and Sofie. They are both powerful in their own ways. They just haven't.... discovered their true potential yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.