1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Heroes and Villains

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitti, Mar 22, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [size=+1]
    Which comic book hero or villain would you be and [/size][size=+2]TELL US WHY!
    [/size]​

2. Heroine - 80'sStarfire ... NOT the one from today's comics. |:

[​IMG]

Why?
    The hair. And her build is closest to being actually a strong female build, not something that is too busty, or too impossible to achieve in reality. <3 :D And she has hips. And it all makes me feel happy and normal and strong like her.<3
    AND SHE'S AWESOME. I MEAN. C'MON.
    Oh. And then if you mix her with Starfire's personality from the Teen Titans cartoon show, well, that's just me.<3

Villainess - Black Cat

[​IMG]

Why?
    Uhm. I dunno. I always loved her since I played the Spider-Man game for the Nintendo64. And then reading comics had me loving her more..<3
    She's just so shifty and sly and awesome! >:D You never know when she'll just appear and it will either turn out nice for Spidey, or terrible and he gets his butt whooped.
    ^^~ she's a cool cat.
    HURHURHURHUR.

3. I think as far as heros go I'd have to say Fairchild from Gen13. Nerd girl endowed with super powers FTW.

Villians, 60s Catwoman. Bother Eartha Kitt & Julie Newmar were awesome in their role. Sexy, clever and all around awesome for such a cheesy show.

4. Hero i guess i would say...screw it i want to be a villain XD

poison ivy because thats my nickname because i have a greenroom and i love plants

and harley quinn because who doesnt want to love the joker and also get to play with the batman XD

5. Hero: Mother effing Kitty! :D SHADOWCAT!

[​IMG]

Villainess: ....duh?

[​IMG]

6. Deadpool.

Fuck reasoning.

Just cause.

7. Hero: I would have to go with Spider-man. I mean I can relate really well with a nerd that was bullied but yet still can get some pretty attractive women.
    (I hated Deadpool from X-Men Origins)

Villain: Atrocious of the Red Lantern Corps, I have a lot of rage that I have held in and at points escape from me when it gets real bad.

8. Hero-Rocket raccoon
    Why?
    Everyone_loves_Rocket_Raccoon_by_keithchan_art.jpg
    Thats why

villian-im not sure -_-

9. Hero- Storm from X-Men, just cause she can control weather :3
    [​IMG]

Villain- Harley Quinn. Not really a super-villain, but... She gets to hang out with Joker >:D He may treat her badly, but he's awesome!
    [​IMG]

10. Hero: Spider-Man.

For all his awesome powers and his GREAT sense of humor.

[​IMG]

Villain: Venom.

Symbiotes are AWESOME. THE END.

[​IMG]

11. Fixed. ^^;;;

12. Oh wow lol i said that wrong XD ty for the fix

13. Superman does not equal Spider-Man.

HOW COULD I.
    -bops self on head.-

14. Hero? Batman. He's my <3 forever.

Villain? Mystic is who I'm leaning towards...at the moment.

15. Hero: Cyclops

Villain: Daken

OH HO HO HO HO.

16. Hero:
    Superman Prime
    [​IMG]
    Because screw limits. ​

17. For hero... Valkyrie:

[​IMG]

For villain... Duh:

[​IMG]

:D

Or Loki, since my boyfriend says I'm a Frost Giant. lol

18. Raven. Because, I mean, c'mon... RAVEN.
    [​IMG]

19. Villain: Darth Vader. Because I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    Hero: Batman. Because its a running gag.
    Anti-Hero: Kiritsugu Emiya. Because he's 80% badass, 20% awesome, and he makes the panties fall down.

Emiya_kiritsugu.png
    vader-red.jpg
    250px-Batman_Lee.png