Heroe

Jenna's eyes widen at the fact that she had just went invisible and that he was morphing into somethinng...she nods (Not that he could see her) and shuffled over herself to the desk. "it's hard to walk when you can see your feet!" Picking up the apple she threw it towards him as hard as she could. It spun in the air. Thank god for softball!

Avery stuck his chest out and waited for the impact. "Hurry up and throw that apple! What's taking you so lo-" Avery opened his eyes and looked down to see an apple splattered on his chest, he felt nothing when it hit. "That is so freakin amazing!" he exclaimed. "...we're gonna have to put a bell on you. I can't even see you..." Avery's skin went back to normal. "So I feel like we were basically used as test subjects...how many people were at that party last night!?" he sat down on a desk behind him. "There's a lot of people with these abilities now...I think we should go find them! Like, now!" Avery focused and was able to see Jenna's heat signature. "But before you go you should probably work on becoming visible again...but hurry. Next class period starts soon, and I'm almost positive that this class will be used next." Avery walked towards the door and took a peek out. As he grabbed the door, it started to come off of it's hinges. "Shit!" he exclaimed before dropping the door on the ground. "We should probably just go now. Worry about becoming visible later." He found her heat signature once more and took her hand. Her invisibility power mixing with his seemed to forge with his new found powers, so in the blink of an eye he found himself invisible too. "Bloody Hell! Why...damn it...forget it we just need to get out of here."

Jenna found herself staring at his chest, her eyes wide and her mind boggled. The door fell to the floor and Avery was staring at it with a guilty look."Whaa..." Then she was walking...or being dragged...yep dragged out of the room. "Where are we going?" He hauled her along, easily slipping past the occasional teacher roaming the halls because of her new found powers. She didn't mind the fact that they were technically holding hands...maybe Avery wasn't as bad as she'd thought... mm. "Avery." She said quietly. When he didn't reply she spoke up louder. "Avery!"

"Yeah? What's wrong Jenna?" He asked her a little more worried about her then he was before "Are you okay? Am i hurting you? I'm so sorry if I am..."

"no your fine...I was just wondering...would you ever...use me?"

Avery stopped in his footsteps and turned around to face her invisble face. "Jenna... I have been in love with you way before I even started getting girls...before I even had an interest in other girls you were the one i always thought about. You are the girl of my dreams! So to answer your question, no...i would never even think of using you." He was surprised at the fact that he was able to say that. "Well...I finally said it...and I kmow you have opposite feelings so let's just go..."

Jenna was taken by so much surprise that with a jolt, she went visible again. "You...love me?" She blinked and took in what he'd said. Love? "Do...do you really mean that?" She questioned. The serious look on his face took her by surprise. She half expected him to laugh at her. "Cause...if you meant it...I'd be willing to...try to see if we could have a connection..." She smiled feebly and squeezed his hand.

Avery widened his eyes and he felt his heart race. He became visible again, but he forgot about them being completely visible in the middle of a hallway. A huge smile grew on his face. "O-of course I'm serious," he said looking deep into her eyes. "I mean..like as long as you're okay with having a bunch of chicks being jealous over you all the time." He chuckled then wrapped his arms around her.

She tensed and then relaxes slowly. It felt...right. "Okay...but if your lying and this is all a damn prank you wont ever have children!" Realizes that were in the middle of a hallway. "Err...people are gonna find us!"

"Very true," he said, "we should go!" Avery took her hand and disappeared once more. "Class or do you want to go and find some more people from the part, your choice..."

"ugh...not class...let's find more people!" Entwines their hands together and turns invisible again. Then begun to walk towards the gym.

"Fine with me," he said with a smile. "You can lead the way if ya want,"

Grins and whisks them to the gym. Inside there was a PE class. She recognized a few of the students who were at the party among them and smirked. "Okay follow my lead...when I say grab..Grab!" She takes him over to a sophomore guy that was tossing around a football, a look of pain was plastered on his face. She smiled wider and whispers. "One...two..grab!" With that she launched herself at the kid. Making him invisible and running towards the lockerooms with a hand over his mouth.

Avery became visible along with with his new girlfriend. "I'll let you do the talking Jenna," he said. He looked around to make sure no one else was in the locker room with them.

Jenna smiles at the obviously freaked out teen. "Ok so first, yes this is really happening. Yes senior Jenna Sadler is talking to a lower classmen, yes I was just invisible. No, your not going to die, and I'm not a friggin alien!" The boy looked dazed by her word blurb, and he raised his hand to scratch his head. "Before you ask anymore questions...whats your name?"

"Err...Ryun..and you haven't shut up long enough for me to ask any questions. .."

"Excuse me? Don't lie! You asked me all of those questions! Trust me, I have super hearing!" A small smirk appears on his face.
"Oh I'm sorry...did I rain on the queen bees parade?"
Jennas jaw dropped. "Look...I have no idea why your in such a bad mood, but I will he out of your way soon. I just need to know if you've experienced anything weird about yourself since the party."

Christy was walking through the hallways towards the doors that lead outside to the football field, not noticing she was ignoring the people who were trying to get her attention as she passed by. All she wanted to do was find out how to control this power and if there was anything else she could do. She knew that using her powers inside would be dangerous plus there was much more room outside. As she was in the middle of the field, she sat down on the grass, bought her hands together and watched the electric currents flow from her right hand to her left. Then started to let her thumb slide on each finger that caused sparks. "This is so cool...I wonder what would happen if I snap my fingers?" She asked herself. Snapping her fingers of her right hand created a spark that caused her hand to become on fire. "Woah! This is unbelievable, my hand doesn't burn. I can't wrap my mind around this" She said excitingly. Snapping her fingers on her left hand, expecting the same thing to happen, but it didn't. "Why won't it work on this hand?" asking herself as she tried to light her left hand with her right hand that was already on fire. As both her hands made contact, her left hand started to absorb the fire from her right until the fire was completly gone. "So that's how it works. I absorb energy into my left hand and I can produce it in my right." She said to herself as she laid down on the grass looking up at the sky.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person