Heroe

With chris laughing like a looney toon, Joseph notices his other friends entering school late.

"Hey you two, whats going on?" Joseph whispers to lucy and clara. "did you guys over sleep cause of the killer party last night?"

Lucy grins. "Of course we did. Almost the whole school was there so why not?" Clara nods in agreement. "It also helps our way up the social ladder of geekdom." Clara adds being a geek herself.

With a laugh, Joseph says " sounds legit, but where did you two go after the drinking contest, which chris won over here"

Joseph glances over to chris.

Bloody Hell he thought to himself. There was a chance they were...the drinks didn't taste all that normal from what he could remember. "I'm not sure...the drinks tasted a little funny..." he wrote down. Avery was now scared. What could he be turning into? He didn't know, but he slipped the note back towards Jenna.

Jenna swallowed as she read over the note. Blimey! Who knows what could have been in those! As she mulled over this, the bell rang again and this time it was way worse, the shrill sound piercing through her body. Jenna screamed and dropped like a sack of potatoes. Back in her fetal position and surrounded by the class, her agony kept up until the bell hushed. What had been about five seconds of bell ringing, had felt like four years. Tears sprung in her eyes and she cringed as the sound echoed in her skull.

Avery heard the bell, and noticed how she was being affected by it, then Avery went into some kind of trance where he was able to hear every single screw and notch work together to make the bell ring. Once he located where the sound was coming from he looked straight in that direction and within seconds the bell somehow disabled. Avery snapped out of his trance and crouched down by Jenna. "Are you okay!?" he asked with a worried tone.

"Haha, Joseph you don't have to brag to everybody that I won" She said to him sarcastically with a slight smile.

When the bell rang, Jenna started to scream which startled her. Chris was getting worried for her as she seen her in the fetal position crying. Chris quicky ran up to her and Avery "What's wrong?" She asked in a worried tone looking back and forth between Jenna and Avery.

Jenna blinks rapidly, her ears still ringing. "Are you okay!?" She winces at his volume and moans. "I-I don't know!" Squeezes her eyes shut to stop the tears. When they finally stop she opens them, then gasps. Everything was moving in slow motion, the particles in the air and the people breathing around her. She could hear the air rushing down their lungs and then back up. Laughter and the slamming of lockers down the halls and even the flush of the loo. What the actual hell!? Then, as soon as it started, it stopped and her eyesight returned to normal along with her hearing. She was aware of the Teacher asking her questions but she couldn't actually focus on anything being said. She felt nauseous. Then the world slowly faded to black.

Avery looked up at Chris. "Naw she's fine...I think..." before he knew it he felt his muscles start to stretch his jacket threads. Shit he thought to himself. "I'll take her to the nurse." he told the teacher right before rushing her out of the classroom rather easily, however he didn't take her to the nurse he took her down the hall to one of the classes that weren't being used. "Jenna..." he called to her. He shook her lightly, "Wake up!" This is the first and probably the last time I'll ever be able to touch her. he thought to himself. Even in slumber she had this natural, beautiful glow about her. It was like she was an angel. "Come one wake up!" he called once more.

You wont SEE it coming girl...
Jenna awoke suddenly, her eyes snapping open. She looked around slowly..am I being carried? Her vision wavered and then focused on a face. "Avery!" She grimaced at the pain in her body. "Put me down…"

Avery was happy to hear her voice. "YES! Yes! You're awake!" he smiled and set her down on her feet and blushed a little. "I'm sorry..." he said. "A-are you okay?" Avery was alone with Jenna...he had no idea what to do...he stood there nervous as all hell hoping she didn't like storm out in anger.

Jenna jumps at his shout. "Shut up! My hearings all fucked up Avery...I can literally hear your damn heart!" Jenna starts to hyperventilate. "What...the...fuck...Everything. ....too...much!"

Avery nodded "yeah not to mention the fact that I just carried you out of class and I felt like I was carrying a small textbook the whole time, and I'm pretty sure I disabled the school bell just by thinking about it...and my senses are pretty high too...just not as high as yours obviously..." Avery said.

Hmm..."It seems as though were devloping...powers of some sort...I wonder if you can fly?" She smiles sarcastically. "Really though, I think we got drugged."

"There's something strange happening here" She said to herself as she made her way to the girls washroom before the next class started.

When she got there, it was surprisingly empty but the lights kept flickering on and off which made it kinda creepy in there. 'They seriously need to change the lights in here' she thought to herself. Soon after the lights completely turned off. Chris then grabbed her Ipod from her pocket for light but it wouldn't turn on. "Great just my luck" she said while slowly walking towards the door. Just as she was at the door, her hand touched the light switch, which caused a huge spark that startled her. She quickly pulled her hand away expecting pain from the spark. "This is so weird, it didn't hurt"

Out of curiosity, she let her fingers hover over the light switch. It felt like electric currents were flowing from the swich into her fingers, she was absorbing the electricity into her body without knowing it. "This is so weird, but at the same time its so cool"

"What is going on? How am I able to do this?" She asked herself walking out of the bathroom, thinking about what exactly is happening, how it's happening and if she can control this 'power'. She decided to skip next period and just get all her thoughts together while she headed outside.

After the comotion in 1st period, Joseph Leaves the room with both lucy and clara. " what the hell is going on?" he asks the girls. " why did jenna hit the deck screaming so hard?"

walking down the hall to his next class, Joseph notices Jenna leaveing the ladies bathroom scared.

So Joseph taped jena on the shoulder and asked " are you ok?"

Avery chuckled, then he thought she could be right. "Stand back Jenna," Avery took a deep breath and leaped up into the air. He was quite happy with himself until he felt a hard thump on his head. However he felt no pain. He fell back onto the floor om his two feet. He looked up at the ceiling and noticed how there was a lot of damage done to it. "How did I not feel thaf!?" he asked himself. He looked towards Jenna. "That wasn't normal"

Her jaw was dropped and she was looking at the ceiling in awe. "You just...oh my dear god.." What the fuck! I wonder what I can do? "Are you like....superman!?" She holds her hands out and thinks about fire. Nothing. Then she tries shooting lightning from her eyes. Nope. Over and over again, she kept trying to do something! "How come you get a cool power and I don't!" She pouts and then looks down at her...feet? Well...where they were supposed to be at least. "Holy..."

Avery notices Jenna's body starting to disappear. "There was a mad scientist at that party!" Avery had full attention on Jenna who was disappearing, but at the same time he didn't notice that his jacket just ripped off of his body. His muscle structure ripped his jacket off. "What the hell!?" he yelled looking down at his almost shirtless body. There were still a few scraps of his undershirt hanging off of him. His skin seemed to change color, it would go between black and silver. It was like that nano tech stuff they studied about in class the other day, but it wasn't a suit...it was him..."Jenna....I'm ripped! In more ways than one!" he yelled in excitement, "Do you think this has to do with that nano stuff we studied about a while back?" Avery then looked up at the ceiling, then looked at an apple that a teacher's pet must have left on the teacher's desk. "Hey Jenna I have a hunch. Pick up that apple and throw it at me as hard as you can!" Avery clenched his fists, and with a deep thought he saw his skin start to morph into some kind of nano tech, scale-like substance. "Go ahead...throw it!"

Clara starts waving her arms around and the branches of the trees behind her do the same thing at the same time. "Oh oh! If everyone's getting powers then what are mine?!" Lucy's head hurts even worse. "How bout I trip you?" She kicks her foot out in front of Clara but she dodges. Suddenly Lucy's shadow lifts up and trips Clara. Lucy's back was turned to Clara at the time.