Hero/Villain Highschool (Maybe even more Teen Titan Related Highschool?)

Which type of RP?

• Heroes&Villains

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Teen Titan based

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Niether

• I don't care

• Both A&B

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of prefer original. Gives more free-will and it frees us from the shackles of certain preset lore rules.

Reactions: Raven
Alright well I was looking at my past made villains which I may use to help me for some of it. When I have an idea of for the finish making of a sign up thread figured out.

Seems the Heroes&Villains has more votes than both so yep...

Say, how many characters per individual? I have a lot of concept characters to choose from, even after choosing not to include Jumpcat into the student roster.

Well I was thinking maybe 2-4. Being the number of interest isn't where I feel it would have to be just one. The number could always change but I think 4 is a good limit to go with for now.

Also I have decided the teachers will more than likely have more than just one roll/class.But I'll explain thoughts when I make sign ups and the OOC.

But that may not be today because roads are finally well enough to drive to the store and other things if postponed. And well a friend wants me to come over and they'll let me finish my math with their calculator since my kind of got stolen last semester....

Alright guys so I'm working on making a sign up/OOC Thread. Which I hope shall be up soon. It seems the original is also the better way for me to go after talking with some of you and well seeing the votes. It's pretty much about equal.

Then once I have the sign ups out and up. I'll post here and tag those who have told me to reserve and showed interest that I'm aware.

I'll have my CSs posted later today. Thanks for the link, by the way!​

Reactions: Raven
I'm just gonna pop in real quick and ask if there's space for one more. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.