1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, scifi, videogame, romance, pretty flexible really
Hello and welcome to the one and only hero school! This school was made specifically to train heroes! All of the teachers are well known, gathered across time and space. As a student you have been invited to attend school on the planet of Markatta. As a teacher you've been invited by the headmistress (me) to teach your area of expertise.

Now the school is a massive boarding school in which all the students and teachers live. The climate is relatively calm with a range of seasons but it never gets too cold. The school is divided into four houses which will be described below. The idea of this RP is to focus on life outside of the classroom!

*Note: Uniforms are not worn at all times! only for special events! I'll make sure you all know ahead of time if your character needs to wear their uniform to an event. Also any head of the houses are close friends to the headmistress.

The house of warriors named after the hero Andraste! This house specializes in swords and other melee weapons such as axes and hammers, even polearms (though not staves). This is the house that you'll find heroes who specialize in a particular weapon. They value Strength and Leadership however not all of Andraste are leaders, sometimes you just need a strong arm to fight alongside you!

Underclass Female

Upperclass Female​

Underclass Male

Upperclass male​

The house of Rangers named after the infamous Robin hood! This house specializes in ranged weapons, particularly bows. There is no specialization in this house, you learn to use thrown weapons, use the terrain, and shoot a bow. They value Speed and Focus. House Robin students range from sneaky masterminds to those who simply wish to stay back and away from all the action.

Underclass Female

Upperclass Female​

Underclass Male

Upperclass male​

The house of Healers named after the fairy queen Titania! This house clearly specializes in the "white" magics. They range from potion brewing and salve creation to channeling the mana around them into a powerful healing magic. The specializations are either potions or magic based. They are Kind and Compassionate though they are competitive with House Merlin.

Underclass Female

Upperclass Female​

Underclass Male

Upperclass male​

The house of Mages named after that wizard we all know and love, Merlin! This house specializes in the "black" magics. They're usually elemental magics however there are some time and summoning specializations available if the teachers can be found! They value Intense Focus and Restraint. They can range from incredibly uptight about magic usage to being class clowns!

Underclass Female

Upperclass Female​

Underclass Male

Upperclass male​

This design is courtesy of Crystal!!! Yay Crystal!!!!
bYTM9f2.jpg

Character sheets:

Name:
Appearance:
Student or Teacher:
World of Origin:
House:
Specialization:
Other:

Multiple characters are allowed!
You can be any race you so desire and come from anywhere! (earth, a particular game's universe etc.) Just remember to keep it reasonable and no superheroes. We aren't training people with superpowers, we're training people who have a talent in weapons or magic.

Name: Luna Mariland Casella

Race: elven?

Appearance: Short golden hair with bright blue eyes, she's about 5' 8" and has a very strong body type. She's usually seen wearing either the Upperclass Andraste uniform Or blue jeans and a simple shirt. If she really HAS to dress up it's usually all out ballgown.

Student or Teacher: Both, as Headmistress it's important she passes down her technique of blade dancing (a fighting style) and also that she keeps up with what the students are learning.

World of Origin: Markatta

House: Andraste

Specialization: Dual Wielding Swords

Other: She's very happy-go-lucky. She built the entire campus with very little help. She refuses to talk much about the outside world and will not go to the only town nearby with the students. She doesn't like to kick students out and has only ever done so once.

In character Thread:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/hero-school.44363/

Last edited:
Name: Hal-Zern The Undying
Age: Unknown. Rumored to have been around as long as the headmistress.
Race: Was human. Is now a lich.
Appearance:
1365112977360.jpg

Student or Teacher: Head Teacher of house Merlin.
House: Merlin
Specialization: Necromancy.
Other: As old as the headmistress, as long-lasting as the academy itself, and long dead. Supposedly used to adventure along with Luna.

-----

Name: Sir Thomas Strongheart
Race: Ex-Dark Elf. Now Skeletal-Dark Elf.
Appearance:
skeleton_knight_by_ironimage-d503mii.jpg

Student or Teacher: Teacher.
House: Andraste
Specialization: Halberds and other polearms.
Other: Once a famous warrior, who's fame has waned slightly due to both becoming a teacher of the Academy, and due to his untimely death. Hal-Zern claims to have raised him to his current undead form, yet he denies this, claiming he raised himself with pure force of will!

Accepted Dedtoo!

-blushes at the compliment about the uniform- aw shucks, t'was nothin ^^"
Here's my input :P

Name: Primlin Er'Kando
Race: Human/Scorpion
Appearance:(Imma see if I can get a better picture, if not this is the one I'll use) Appearance
Student or Teacher: Student
World of Origin: Earth, in an alternate universe where demons exist and are very much lethal.
House: House Andraste
Specialization: Sword (sometimes dual wielding them)
Other: Meh, nothing really. Other than she doesn't get along too well with others >3>

Name: Crystal Diamante
Race: Human
Appearance: (Imma draw her a picture sometime today >3>) She has short, wild blue hair, with emerald green eyes. She more often than not wears a long cloak that almost seems like a dress, and if not she's wearing a long sleeved shirt with black pants. Her skin is relatively normal, and she stands at a mere 4'1". This makes her feel short, although she's always proving that her size doesn't matter at all.
Picture here
Student or Teacher: Student
World of Origin: Earth (different one than Primlin)
House: House Merlin (Albeit she's an element user, not really into all that "dark magic" stuff.)
Specialization: She specializes in the elements of light and water.
Other: She carries around a staff. Not much more than that :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted Crystal! Also I think they're coming along nicely. I already have the underclassmen uniforms finished!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
All of the Uniforms are finished! Take a look folks!

In Character Thread is up! Have at it folks!

Reserving a spot for a futuristic gun teacher. Just need to work on the CS.

Reserving a spot for a futuristic gun teacher. Just need to work on the CS.

Keep in mind this is still a fantasy-based rp. futuristic is fine but keep it within reason.

gotcha, I was just confused since you said the teachers were from all of time and space

Well they are! Just a note if you get accepted you have to have enough ammo for you and your class for the entire year! Like I said, futuristic's fine! It's not like I'm saying you can't have a gun-slinging teacher! we'll just have to wait and see!

Make a character sheet! ^.^

need moar students XD
I don't wanna interact with myself for the student interactions :P
That would be no fun at all -pooey-

Indeed! besides we need moar students so the headmistress doesn't get bored and start pranking EVERYONE! >:D

elf_girl_by_rabbiteyes.jpg

Name: Mononoke Shoshone
Race: elf/human
Student or teacher: student
World of origin: Mankabra
House: Robin
Specialization: good at making arrows and bows
Others: she a very scared person and is very short for her age very short (like me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

images

Name Dream Nightingale
Race: human
Appearance: I'll have something soon
World of origin: earth
House: Titania
Specialization: potions.
Others: she very good with people and talking to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mononoke Shoshone
Race: elf/human
Appearance: soon
World of origin: Mankabra
House: Robin
Specialization: not bad at bows and arrows also good at making arrows and bows
Others: she a vary scared person and is very short for her age very short (like me)

Name dream Nightingale
Race: human
Appearance: I'll have something soon
World of origin: earth
House: Titania
Sp: finding hurbs and taking care of people
Others

Accepted however please double check spelling ^.^ My advice is use Google Chrome. It has a spell check in it! Also for Dream her specialization would be potions ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.