Hero and his lover

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Six Million Dollar Man

Original poster
There is a less complicated idea I've been wanting to do since the dawn of time.

It's basically about a normal everyday girl.

And her input on the life of her all-mighty superhero boyfriend.

He stops bank robberies, fixes bridges, fights supervillains and giant monsters, mad scientists with shrink rays, and all sorts of things that range from ordinary crimes to out of this world events, as well as meeting up with the super-team he works with, juggling family and work, that kind of thing.

The story essentially revolves around how the two go about their lives, and deal with their incredible relationship. A classic 'Superman and Lois Lane' setup, with a few changes here and there.

I just. REALLY want to do this, but have never been able to properly RP anything of this nature.

is there rules to this like grammer (not very good a grammer) spelling (I am ok just not big words), paragraphs. i real like the idea its something i wanted to try once but never got the chance to

This seems like something I might be interested in. Would it be a paragraph Roleplay? I'm not good with short replies.

Probably just single paragraphs would be good

Okay Epitaph. For that post length, I'll show you wonders. :D cheesy, over the top wonders. But wonder none the less!

If you want to do more than one at a time, I volunteer to do one with you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.