Here ye! Here ye! Partner search! UPDATED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kita Northernmaw

Original poster
Howdy! I'm Kita and I'm looking for a few roleplaying partners. I only have general ideas of what I want to do as far as genres and plots go. I do prefer to world build with my partners :3

Here's a list of things I expect:

•Basic English comprehension
•A paragraph, give or take a sentence or two is the minimum, but I'm not too terribly picky. I'd prefer more detail the shorter the paragraph.
•a response every other day or so. I understand life happens.
•I prefer to play females and ask for male characters. If you can convince me, I may play a male, but I don't double.
•Please be 18+
•OC's only. Canons can be in the background, though.
•if you are going to drop, please tell me, I'm very understanding. And if you think it's possible to save the rp by tweaking or changing things, please feel free to bring it to me :3

I am okay with swearing if it's realistic to the rp. Gore will also be okay. Torture would have some limits, but would be accepted in some cases

Things I don't do:
•Rape, smut, incest
•doubling
•MxM or FxF

Now onto the rp ideas!

D&D adventures:
I don't have a plot for this one, it's more that I have a character I wish to play that fits into this genre. You do not need to have any experience with D&D. However, I have been playing on and off for the past 7 years.

Naruto:
I have not finished the anime, so that may be a turn off for some of y'all. I do have an idea for a plot or two for this genre.

Super powers
I would love to do this with someone. We can play this a couple ways 1) those with powers join a branch military service and are put into a unit. 2) we could go a more superhero route. I do lean more towards the first option, though.

If you have any inquiries or are interested, feel free to pm me! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I to am looking for partners for Medieval fantasy plots. I do have some plots created but always looking for stories away from those.

Hello there,

If you're looking for a DnD style literary RPG with fewer die casts and "game" style implementations I would certainly be interested...

I've been an avid role player for about ten years or so, and I've written short stores for about the same amount of time. I'm no stranger to any aspect of RP. I'm far more interested in classic RP styles, though, rather than odd twists of lore and confusing character types. I am of the belief that simple is sometimes better...

If this appeals to you, please inbox me or reply here.

I'm free most mornings and evenings so expect one to two replies a day. When I'm not listening to an audio book I'm AFK on an MMORPG crafting and managing my guild, so I have plenty of free time to reply to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.