Here we go!

O

OKelliegh

Original poster
Hey all, looking forward to some RP. This looks like the place to do it!

I dig on modern and post apocalypse RPs, but I can do pretty well with fantasy and medieval story lines, too.

I'll go haunt the forums and look for that kind of stuff now. If any of you have anything to say, shoot me a line. Can't wait to see you threads!

Okay, so found the Newbie postables...

What nicknames do you like to be called? OK works, Kelly works, too. Oke... Hell I don't really care what you call me, so long as I know you are talking to me I suppose.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a man and I'm 30.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Post apocalyptia, modern, sci-fi

What kind of characters do you usually play? This is more story driven, but I usually like the loners

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Space Marines. Just ask Sierra 117.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Okay, so my favorite tune as of right now? It's gotta be Social D's "California Hustle and Flow." Man it's good to know that Mike Ness is still writing!

Greetings sir! I am Rory one of the eccentric admins of the site. I hope you enjoy your stay on our little patch of the interwebs. I wish you many great memories.

Also don't feed the Chaoses. Just trust me on this one.

Okelliegh! Good to see you again, man. Hopefully we can rp together again soon.

Welcome to the site.

I think all of the admins are eccentric... we're lunatics. D:

Anyway, welcome to the site! Your avatar makes me giggle! What IS that thing?!

A fellow Halo player? Good to hear. It's so rare to find one among us. You'll find much of what you're looking for here and, of course, if you don't you can always make what you want here. This is a multi-genre RP as I'm sure you've probably read somewhere, so there isn't a type we necessarily have. We keep it loose like water, as Bruce Lee would say.

Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku, it's a pleasure to meet you!
It seems like you're finding your way around nicely, so no need to lead you to the resume and such.
I'm Kitti, by the way. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for all the greets and welcomes!

Rory: Check, no feeding the Chaoses.... But, what if they are hungry?

Knight: Thanks brother, I'm looking forward to it!

Diana: What the frak is that thing? If you can figure it out, please tell me... I think it's a crossover from Doctor Moreau's Island and Super Mario Bros. 2... Yeah. That's kinda creepy, isn't it?

Butterfly: I thought my avatar was creepy... I think yours is giving me the stink eye.... Oh, and long live Master Chief!

Kitti: Thanks, I'll send any questions I have along to you. Looks like you mods keep a pretty clean house, though!

October told me that you're his friend.
**rubs hands together**
x)
That means you're practically fair game as an "established member".

I'm teasing - good to see you around. I hope you have lots of fun and thank you for the compliment about our sparklingly clean house.