Here We Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Surtr117

Original poster
I'm new to this site and looking for a few partners. Here's the ideas I've got message me or comment on this and we'll chat about which one we want to do and work out the finer details.

Hollywood 1954

The year is 54' the place is Hollywood. Hollywood is in a bit of a fix. The House of Congress has sent a new witch hunter to find communist in the Hollywood and protect american values. That won't be easy though because the Four biggest studios in Hollywood Warner, Disney, Paramount, Universal formed the Hollywood Freedom Group or HFG.

They are not doing anything illegal thus they can't be sent to prison or disbanded. Many smaller studios are backing them. Hollywood is at war with the CIA, FBI & House Of Congress. Now a young secratry finds themselves in a tough spot as the vice president of a new studio caught in the cross fire.

Peleliu, 1944

Shit is hitting the fan for the Japanese. The war is in it's last days and one unit of men & women is covering the retreat of all the imperial forces. Well, at least the ones still alive. This unit is holding back the Americans & their allies while the fleet can retreat to a safe distances before they join up with them on route to their last strong hold. Where they'll make their final stand.

Imperial Court, 337

A young heir looking for a suitor has just arrived in the royal court. Their family went bankrupt trying to get her there. Now they've got one chance to save their family from slavery. Lucky for them their one and only child of the emperor has taken an interest in them. Though with Maids, Concubines, Warriors & Other Nobles all trying to win the heart of the signal royal heir they have their work cut out for them.

New York, 1956

Times are changing, the old powers like the Mafia are falling apart. The age of Greasers & other sub-culture gangs are popping up as the 60's draw closer. Now a small gang known as the Laughing Bastards are moving up and making an aggressive war on pretty much everyone else in New York. Time to join the fight and earn your bones kid.

Gekkoukan High, 2015

Despite the work of the S.E.E.S Tartarus & the Dark Hour Has returned. Now when the fate of the world is once again at risk of shadows a new team must come together put aside their differences & protect their fellow man. Thankfully they've got a little help. From some old friends. The pieces are gathering on the chess bored and it's time for the game to start.

Osaka, 2017

What happens when the signal greatest gamer shut-in meets the worlds most mysterious & reclusive game designer? A very funny if not slightly mean love story. It happened one day by chance at a superstore. The creator of Chaos Studios was there working on their next game when a young gamer waiting in line walked over and saw them beta testing and it clicked who to they were looking at. After that happened it started a screwed up love story that would lead to a funny if not chaotic life of happiness for them both.

Ishumuzo High, 2026

The year is 26' and the place is the signal most preppy school in the world. A place for the children of Nobles, Presidents & other rich folks. Now a funny tale begins. Of Blackmail, Comedy, Betrayal, Reunions, Romance, Harems & learning to pursue and be ones true self. Set around the student council president, daughter of the signal most powerful family in Japan & her unlikely friend and ally the street punk leader of Yoshinobu a feared group of bikers that causes trouble all around Japan and is the signal most feared group of criminals in all of Japan.

Interested in the imperial court roleplay!

I think the New York 1956 idea is the one I would like to try.

Okay so here's a fast one you wana play a guy or gal. Aside from that things we're good to go.

Alright set up a CS and then send me a link I'm gonna do the same. I've gotta go and do some work now.

I would love to do Osaka, 2017 with you ^_^

Message me and we'll figure out the finite details.

List Update.

Hollywood 1954

The year is 54' the place is Hollywood. Hollywood is in a bit of a fix. The House of Congress has sent a new witch hunter to find communist in the Hollywood and protect american values. That won't be easy though because the Four biggest studios in Hollywood Warner, Disney, Paramount, Universal formed the Hollywood Freedom Group or HFG.

They are not doing anything illegal thus they can't be sent to prison or disbanded. Many smaller studios are backing them. Hollywood is at war with the CIA, FBI & House Of Congress. Now a young secratry finds themselves in a tough spot as the vice president of a new studio caught in the cross fire.

Peleliu, 1944

Shit is hitting the fan for the Japanese. The war is in it's last days and one unit of men & women is covering the retreat of all the imperial forces. Well, at least the ones still alive. This unit is holding back the Americans & their allies while the fleet can retreat to a safe distances before they join up with them on route to their last strong hold. Where they'll make their final stand.

Imperial Court, 337

A young heir looking for a suitor has just arrived in the royal court. Their family went bankrupt trying to get her there. Now they've got one chance to save their family from slavery. Lucky for them their one and only child of the emperor has taken an interest in them. Though with Maids, Concubines, Warriors & Other Nobles all trying to win the heart of the signal royal heir they have their work cut out for them.

New York, 1956

Times are changing, the old powers like the Mafia are falling apart. The age of Greasers & other sub-culture gangs are popping up as the 60's draw closer. Now a small gang known as the Laughing Bastards are moving up and making an aggressive war on pretty much everyone else in New York. Time to join the fight and earn your bones kid.

Gekkoukan High, 2015

Despite the work of the S.E.E.S Tartarus & the Dark Hour Has returned. Now when the fate of the world is once again at risk of shadows a new team must come together put aside their differences & protect their fellow man. Thankfully they've got a little help. From some old friends. The pieces are gathering on the chess bored and it's time for the game to start.

Ishumuzo High, 2026

The year is 26' and the place is the signal most preppy school in the world. A place for the children of Nobles, Presidents & other rich folks. Now a funny tale begins. Of Blackmail, Comedy, Betrayal, Reunions, Romance, Harems & learning to pursue and be ones true self. Set around the student council president, daughter of the signal most powerful family in Japan & her unlikely friend and ally the street punk leader of Yoshinobu a feared group of bikers that causes trouble all around Japan and is the signal most feared group of criminals in all of Japan.

Mandalore, 13 Years After Deathstar II's Destruction

What happened after the empire fell to shatters, the Jedi returned & galactic republic began to rebuild itself? Hunting down the remains of the empire. Stormtroopers are scattered across the universe and the empire is still holding onto a few worlds. Now a young Jedi one of the first of the new Jedi Order must team up with a Mandoliran Mercenary and go about the galaxy slowly helping break the empire's final grips and finish them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.