Here is *drum roll* . . .

P

Pop_Roxs

Original poster
Hello everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Pop Roxs, yes that is actually my nick name when I'm away from the computer as well. I haven't role played in a while because I lost interest in the site I was on however I feel a spark of creativity that won't be suppressed any longer. Right, let's get down to the very basics. I'm a 21 year old female looking to join and create fun and unique role plays. I will respond at least once a day sometimes more depending on how tiring work was the night before. I do work nights Monday through Friday and sometimes on Saturdays as well. However like today sometimes my mind just won't let me rest.

I tend to be literate and try to deliver at the very least three well written good paragraphs per posts. I enjoy all different genres and like to think I offer a unique set of role playing skills. I'm hoping to find partners who are this way as well. I think the best role playing partners or groups can 'feed' (for lack of a better word) off of the other player(s) writing and pushes me to do better. I'm up to trying new ideas and genres out but if I don't feel like I'll be able to adequately role play something I'm going to kindly let you know.

I think that about sums up all I've got to say at the moment. Feel free to check out my resumes on my profile and leave a message here. I'll be looking forward to kicking off some role plays soon. Oh yeah . . . have a wonderful day :)

Edit: Aww my color codes don't work on this site. Oh well . . it was worth a shot

Hey, just wanna say welcome and I am enjoying our current war on the Would You Rather Thread. lol

Welcome to Iwaku, Pop Rox. I love that name : )

I'm October nice to meet you.

To Jenbells: Thank you for being the first to reply with a welcome! I thought your avatar looked familiar lol It's nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to what you can throw at me next. It's very nice to be aquatinted with you.

To October leche: Thank you for your warm welcome and for liking my name. Leave it to my friends to come up with it lol It's very nice to make your acquaintance :)

2nsvu5l.gif

Welcome to Iwaku! <3

Just wanna let you know that there are plenty of places you can go that will help you on this site.

The Iwaku Wiki tells you what this place is basically about and can be found
Here.

Another pretty cool place is the Roleplay Academy. They have workshops and everything that will help you grow in your writing even more!
Roleplay Academy!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello Pop_Roxs! Welcome to Iwaku, =D Your name is very cute, lol.

To Lee-Lee: Thank you for the warm welcome and for the tips. I do appreciate them. :) The video made me laugh which is always a plus.

To Cosmos: Thanks for the welcome and the compliment. When I first got the nick name I didn't really like it but after having it for so long I've come to enjoy it lol.