Here is a little something to explain a little about me!

K

Kamakazi.kal

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
I am most frequently called Kal, or Kamakazi, which does have a meaning behind it.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am a female of the young age of 18. not old, but not young anymore.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I have many favorites, but mostly I just go for genres that seem interesting. I do like them a little fast paced. Though I do understand that every roleplay has its slow moments which are just fine

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I have played a great meany different characters, but I have two main ones that I will tweak if I can, since I have used them longest. There is a hard shelled, hot head, with a soft center, who takes pride in her fighting skills, and a hyper, over active, loud mouthed sweetheart who also enjoys fighting.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
hmm.. Do the vampires have to be sparkling? or can they be actual vampires?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
My favorite song in Silence by Mayday Parade.

They can be actual vampires. >:D But they've been spray painted by asshole vampire hunters.

Also, welcome again in your own welcome thread! <3

Damn those asshole vampire hunters and their spray paints hahaha

Well at least spray paint will come off! Damn those vampire hunters!

Thank you for the welcome! I am very excited to be on here. I feel like I can get my roleplaying fixes here ^^

Oooh, it could be like a vampire hunter tagging process! After they are caught they get tagged with sparkle spray then released back into the wild with a sparkly sheen! Interesting.

I'm October nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need assistance finding a game to join hit me up!

They're vampires that the girls got to with their glue sticks and glitter... Don't judge them. :(

Anyway, hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I've seen you around, making friends and all already, which is great!

Since you're new, I have some links to help you find roleplay important places here!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory, so feel free to look around, too.
If you need help, please do ask!

Ava'yorn, thurirl (Hello, friend!). I am Alexhandr. And aye, curse those sparkling vampires! Welcome!

Hey Kal! Welcome to iwaku! Vampires that sparkle naturally make me want to hurl. I don't blame you for not wanting to pick that.