HERE I GO AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PoetsandWriters

Original poster
I probably have like 6 different profiles on like 6 different sites but hey, I love role-play, I love writing. I am Poets, pleased to meet you all. Right now it's 2: 47 am and well won't be making a thread tonight but I will have one posted on 1 x 1 thread. I am 29 yes I am an old spud so I am looking for mature role-players who love to create stories! cause ya know writing by yourself gets kind of boring. SO! expect to see me around often and don't be afraid to my parlor for some role-play. Have a good morning/evening...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hey there Poets! Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Don't worry, there are quite a lot more older spuds here than you as well, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! Seeing you're from so many different roleplay sites, I'm sure navigating Iwaku will be without a hitch, but if you do need any help, you can certainly ask the interns (bright blue names) or the staff (red names).

Love your avatar, btw. After cats, I'm a bit of a corvid fan.

Have fun and happy roleplaying!

Last edited:
Welcome! I'll try not to cry... Since I'm older than you lol! Have fun :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey there! The age range here is pretty big so we have acorns and full-grown trees here, no worries.
I hope that you have a fun time setting up your thread when you've had some rest!
If you're looking around the site, check out this nifty guide to give you some pointers.

See you around!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome to Iwaku, Poets! I don't think you'll have any trouble finding people to roleplay with here, since like the others have said, we have a pretty wide age range and plenty of older folks :P What genres do you enjoy?

Welcome aboard, Poets. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to iwaku Poets! I too am older than you, but I'll try not to hold that against you. ~grins~ You'll find there are lots of creative people here who are avid writers as well. Settle in and ENJOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.