Here I come!!

A

Arynnah

Original poster
Hello everyone! I can't wait to meet all of you. While I wouldn't call myself a seasoned RPer, I've dabbled in it enough to have become proficient. I am, however, a little rusty- my apologies in advance. Until I get the hang of things, I think I'll use this nifty survey created for the newbies.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Most call me Ary, although I'm sure I'd respond to any nickname created, if meant in an endearing manner ;)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a gal, and I'm in my early twenties

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I think my favorite would be historical or adventuristic, I more easily picture what's going on and my vocabulary is broad enough for that. I struggle with futuristic/sci fi, evidently I would make a very poor robot...

I also love accents.. I find it a charming touch to any character.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I prefer any role where I'm able to flaunt my feminine mystique and intelligence, I back down from no one!! Rah!

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Urrrmm.... wolf... packs?...

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

DOOOOOON'T STOP! BELIEVEN'! HOLD ONTO THAT FEE-EE-EELING! STREET LIGHTS! PEOPLE OOOOAAHHH!

No no! Don't run! I promise you- I'm quite charming once you get to know me!

Very Charming!

Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

A good way to get started is to fill out a Roleplay Resume. After that, head over to the Roleplay sign-ups and check out some of the awesome games currently accepting characters.

Welcome Miss Ary. Enjoy your stay. Remember don't feed Chaos...He's rather silly.

Welcome to the site! :D ROCK THAT JOURNEY!

Hi, Ary! Welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
The others have already doled out a marvelous set of aid.
If you have any questions, please do ask.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Pleasure to meet everyone. <3