Here I come

C

Cuerva

Original poster
Well hello, I've just arrived to this place. First of all I want to apologize in advance if my english isn't the best. I'm not a native english speaker but I'll try to improve my skills.

Well, this is my veru fisrt time doing rp un a forum so I'm not quite sure what to do and how to start at all, but I promise I'll do my best.

I consider myself an open.minded person. I like almost any sort of rp (It's just I haven't tried ALL kinds but, the ones I've been in, I like them all!). I've been in long therm RP (6 years long was the longest) and I've also done one-shoot plays, I consider myself pretty adaptable to the circumstances. I like since drama to crack, whatever fits my mood or my partners, and I have no problem at all doing more dark stuff (at least I haven't not until now).

Let's summ a little, shall we? so I wont be filling this with so much "blah blah blah"

-Up until now, one of the "wildest" things I've done are related to me being an animal (horse most of the time) and raped/have consensual sex with a human partner.

-I can play male and female, I don't mind, however I feel more cnfident with male characters (I'm a girl btw)

-I love love love malexmale, tons of drama, and complex plot. But I enjoy everything theres is: malexfemale, femalexfemale (I'm always passive here tough), crack rp, fun stuff, simple settings, etc. I just love to rp.

-In malexmale I can b}play both roles, but I feel more comfortable being the passive one.

-Yes, I'm OPEN to do dark stuff, it'd depend of the whole BG though. But cou can always ask.

....And I think that pretty much summs it all.

Well, I hope we can have fun. Please be gentle with me, it's my fisrt time in a forum orz.

Welcome to Iwaku, dear.

If you pop into the Roleplay Academy, I'm sure you can find a mentor to help you with getting started on roleplaying here! =D

Hiya!

Your English is just fine, better than some of our native speakers when we type. ;) There are lots of great roleplays starting all the time, and new ideas are always wanted. I hope to roleplay with you some time. Best of luck to you!