Here I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Theodore J. Sphinx

Original poster
I am Theodore J. Sphinx. I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm definitely new to the website. I got referred to it by a friend and I decided to check it out.

I've played a big variety of table top RPG's along with video game RPG's. I'm not exactly used to text-based RP, but I'm sure I can get the hang of it.

As for things about me:

I'm a male,

I'm a fan of fantasy and scifi,

I consider myself to be a pretty good roleplayer.

I don't know if my resume is working or readable, but I am looking to hop into something fairly soon.

I hope to get to know some of you soon!

Dark Lord Cthulu favors those with the name Theodore. He will be pleased when I feed you to him.

Welcome to the site!

Dark Lord Cthulu favors those with the name Theodore. He will be pleased when I feed you to him.

Welcome to the site!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. He'll have to wake up first.

Thank you. Hopefully I can find something that interests me soon.

Hello, and welcome! I'm sure you'll learn to love text based RP, it certainly gets very exciting.

I hope you enjoy yourself and I'll see you around the site.

Oh hai! I booted your clones in the cbox today! =D

Oh hai! I booted your clones in the cbox today! =D

That's weird. I only had one window open. I probably opened a new one before closing the original.

They stay logged in unless you log out, and Chrome is known to be weird with the CBOX.

They stay logged in unless you log out, and Chrome is known to be weird with the CBOX.
I've never used a chatbox like that before. It certainly is picky!

Hi, I'm HollowEastword I can't help with anything really since I'm very new to RP, but I can pat you on the head and say WELCOME ;)

Hello! Welcome to the site!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.