Here I am!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Theodore J. Sphinx, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am Theodore J. Sphinx. I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm definitely new to the website. I got referred to it by a friend and I decided to check it out.

I've played a big variety of table top RPG's along with video game RPG's. I'm not exactly used to text-based RP, but I'm sure I can get the hang of it.

As for things about me:

I'm a male,

I'm a fan of fantasy and scifi,

I consider myself to be a pretty good roleplayer.

I don't know if my resume is working or readable, but I am looking to hop into something fairly soon.

I hope to get to know some of you soon!
  2. Dark Lord Cthulu favors those with the name Theodore. He will be pleased when I feed you to him.

Welcome to the site!
  3. Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. He'll have to wake up first.

Thank you. Hopefully I can find something that interests me soon.
  4. Hello, and welcome! I'm sure you'll learn to love text based RP, it certainly gets very exciting.

I hope you enjoy yourself and I'll see you around the site.
  5. Oh hai! I booted your clones in the cbox today! =D
  6. That's weird. I only had one window open. I probably opened a new one before closing the original.
  7. They stay logged in unless you log out, and Chrome is known to be weird with the CBOX.
  8. I've never used a chatbox like that before. It certainly is picky!
  9. Hi, I'm HollowEastword I can't help with anything really since I'm very new to RP, but I can pat you on the head and say WELCOME ;)
  10. Hello! Welcome to the site!
  11. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.