Here I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ambremari

Original poster
Hello Everyone !

Let me introduce myself, my name is Mathilde -you can call me by my name or Ambremari or juste Ambre'- and I'm 16 since a few weeks now on and yes ! I'm a girl. It might not sound very english to you I confess, I'm french. And as it is known french are not especially good in English -our president will not deny it ^^'. Well, anyway you will notice that this is my case as well, or maybe not :D. I said that I'm french, and that's true but I come from Reunion Island wich is very french though, even if some people will not assume it, I mean they will not assume us and that's disappointing but that's how it is ! Before a few weeks you would probably not have heard about Reunion, however what happened with that M370 set forth this beautiful Island. And if some people didn't even know that there was an Island located in the Indian Ocean called Reunion I hope now most people do. They still don't know it but at least they know that we exist. Yeah, I love talking about my Island and if you want to know more about it I would be pleased to teach more to you, don't be afraid I'm not wild... wait, maybe sometimes :3.

I've already rp in french sites, but not much. The reason why I am here is, yeah I love writting and rp but that's not the first reason, I really love english as well and most of all I want to improve it. Why ? In two years I will turn 18 and I want to go to New Zealand to study marine biology and I need... no, I have to be good in english, so I decided to join you here :). I hope it will help me ^^. I have never try group roleplay, perhaps I will like it or not, let's see.

Sport is my life, I just can't imagine my life without sports. I love surfing, rock climbing, horse riding, skateboarding, football etc. I prefer the outside, the beach, the mountain, the forest, the street, but sometime I like spending time at home and play videogames (Halo and Destiny *_*), draw, and play piano. I can do anything inside or outside if I'm with my friends I will like it but sometimes as every single person on this planet I need time alone.

Yet now... I want you by y siiiiiiiide so that I never feel alooone agaaiiiiin They've always been so kiiiiiiiid but now they brought you awaaay from meee I hope they didn't get your miiiiiind Your heart is too stroooong anywaay We need to fetch back the tiiiiiime they have stoleeen... from us....

I think most of you didn't reed this on this integrity but I was happy to wrote this and yes I only wrote about me myself and I, that's what we are supposed to do, aren't we ? I am here to write so let's be it ! And sorry for my mistakes :P.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay. i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

and i can help you with english and grammer and spelling and all of that stuff if you ever need. so feel free to message me anytime!

Thank you so much ! :D I will not hesitate ^^

Hello, Ambremari. Welcome to Iwaku!

There's absolutely no reason for you to apologize for your mistakes. As you've said, you are trying to improve your English and anyone can respect that.

If you need any help, feel free to message me. I'll provide as much of my assistance as I can.

Aside from that, I do hope you have a wonderful time here with us and I hope to be able to roleplay with you sometime.

Thanks a lot :D It's nice to meet people like you ^^

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.