Here I am, this is me - Vivi

V

Vivi

Original poster
Hello everyone!

My name is Vivi, and I just joined Iwaku (actually yesterday but I was too tired and then I woke up late for school and didnt put any make up on so everyone thought I was gonna puke on them... anyway).

It seems like a great place! I can't wait to get to all the juicy parts ect, but before that happens, I wanted to ask you hardcore role-players whether there are any tips you would like to give to a newbie?
Anything that's special to this site?
Any funny experiences you have had?

I really can't wait to hear from you people.

xDD Sounds like a fun day. I'm Redd! Nice to meetcha. :3
Well, as for tips around here?
Try not to stay on the Cbox forever (like I do, even though it's down now)
Check the OOC channel for any RPs that you might like! Try and join a couple!
General Chat is just to say something, post up pictures in the thread and other assorted nonsense. =P
Other than that, it's really awesome here. Have fun! ~
OH, by the way...
C IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

Heya Redd!
I must say the day got more interesting as it progressed. First lesson of the day was physical education and we were running 1800 meters and I died :D
It's really nice to meet you too :)
From what I've seen so far, this place is amazing! It's a bit hard for me to find a suiting role play and post, but I'm just a bit timid, once I'm out there, you'll hear me roar ;)

OM-NOM-NOM YOUR COOKIE

D: I wanna that cookie... ;~;
Anyway, yeah, I'm sure you'll fit in fine here. xD

Welcome to Iwaku, Vivi. <3 I'm Fluffy. Feel free to contact me if you need any help, recommendations for roleplays or help with constructing one. ;]

Hey Fluffy :3
Nice to meet you and thanks for the help offer :) Much appreciated :D

Hello everyone!

My name is Vivi, and I just joined Iwaku (actually yesterday but I was too tired and then I woke up late for school and didnt put any make up on so everyone thought I was gonna puke on them... anyway).

OKAY GIRLFRIEND, I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS

I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY ADVICE OR OLD STORIES, I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH AND SINCE I'M BLUE THAT MEANS MY DUTY IS TO ESPECIALLY NOT HELP NEW MEMBERS! LOOK FOR THE PURPLEPEOPLE, THEY'LL CLING ONTO YA SOON ENOUGH AND DO WHAT YOU ASK THEM TO DO.

Welcome to Iwaku.

Hehe, You'll find that I often go off topic just to have a mini rant. I hope you don't mind.
Looking pale and tired has it's up-sides as well, one of them being the amount of food (mainly chocolate) that people give you to make you feel better.
Also, I have a vague feeling that this will start to be the case more often as I start roleplaying my nights away.

And I'll make sure to attack one of the purple people when there is a need. :)
Thanks for the welcome, sir!

*kicks Torsty aside* Hiiiiiiiiiii~ I'm Zypher (disguised as Ai Kago for Hallowe'en) I am a blue person but unlike Torsty here, I'm here to help you with any questions and or needs you may have~ I'm also one of the leaders in the Roleplaying section so if you need help finding a game, want to bounce around ideas for your own or anything like that just send me a message and I'll get right on it! I'm also the resident Wota (Otaku on all things J-pop~ specifically in Morning Musume >__>)

Overall, welcome to Iwaku!

Thanks Zypher :D

I love how many different individuals are on this website and I'm really getting into it ^_^

Hello ViVi, I'm Grandmaster Karsikan (Currently Angel of Death for Halloween) let's see welcome to Iwaku, if you have a daemon or large quantity of alcohol that needs to be gotten rid of, Look no further.

*Pokes at the newbling with a stick!* Oooo...

Welcome to the site.

*falls over and sighs* Great... it'll take ages for me to get back up...

I do not have alcohol... hmmm.. will cookies do instead? (what else did you expect?)

And thanks guys :D I must say that the Cookie Monster is jealous that Chibi-death is so awesome :3

Why hello there my fellow newbie. You can call me Cameron (I prefer people calling me my name) though Cami is also fine since my sister has conditioned me to respond to it. If you need anything at all don't be afraid to ask as I just love helping people. Hope to play with you soon :D

With a introductory dance,

DancingWarPanda

Hey Cameron :3 Thanks for the warm welcome!

If you want you can have a look at my first roleplay and tell me what you think about it or what I could do to improve it ^_^

All comments from everyone are welcome!

*grabs Keyblade* you're not a Nobodie are you? Hope not because I had troubles in the past with those Nobodies specially the ones from Organization XIII

Anyway welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions *cough* besides the ones up above, please ask. I can't really give you help on the questions above because I don't roleplay as much. Well talk to you later

I, the resident Irish Dragon of Iwaku, do welcome you. *bows* *Flies away*