Here Comes Ponz

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Ponz

Original poster
Rides In On A Train That Is On Fire Through A Brick Wall...

HELLO! As if my entrance wasn't already dramatic enough. FIREWOKS go off in the background. I am new here and have been a roleplayer, role playing? However you'd say it for about seven years now. First as a hobby and now as my main stress outlet and passion. I started just as a fish in a small pond on 2Chu while I lived in Russia with my father. Simply put... it left me a little F***ed up if you know what 2Chu.Ru is then god bless you and may he save your soul and mine.

Anyway, after 2Chu.Ru was ehm, well anyway after I left I ended up on several other sites. 4Chan, 2Chan (Japanese 4Chan) and a few others. At any rate. I'm trying to say I've got a pretty long history of Role Plays. I came here because I wanted a new kettle of fish. So if you want to see what I've got or ever role play. Though I only do 18+ So that's something to keep in mind. They are normally on the verge of being XXX or R for one reason or another Just hit me up any time any where. With that I hope we'll get along and enjoy our time here.

Hello @Ponz welcome to the community, I do hope you are finding everything to meet your social role playing needs here on Iwaku and if you need any help at all just tag me with your inquiries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.