Here comes a new challenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheOdy23

Original poster
You must CRUSH THEM! or a huge nerd with very little RP experience, I'll be blunt here, I always wanted to roleplay with others but I just never could find people that ever wanted to roleplay with me, so I've been too worried to try with any other site.

But here I am, I hope people like to have me roleplay with them, as I always liked playing as a character in other people's story. All I want in life and stories is action, snark, and travel, if I can find that and someone at the very least kinda enjoys that then I hope to find the RP that I can let that kind of character thrive.

Overall, I want to learn how to RP, I hope someone can guide my hips and work with me so I can really let my writing skills grow.

Welcome to Iwaku Ody! There are some great guides and tutorials in the Creative Content section of Iwaku. I'm sure some of those can help ya guide them hips. :p

Challenge "Greet the newb" Accepted.

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku Ody! You might like to check out the Newbie Care Package to increase your knowledge stat. After that you could head over to Group Brainstorming or Group Signups to join a roleplay quest with some fellow adventurers and gain some EXP. If you're running low on stamina then you can take a break at our local tavern General Chatting, where you can get to know other lovely Iwakuians. Have fun exploring!

Welcome! :D We are super glad to have you. I know how anxious it can be to join a new site and put yourself out there, but iwaku really is a great, friendly community. I have never been in such a welcoming and awesome community before.

I'm sure you'll learn to love it as much as I do!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ody :) Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to Iwaku. Here's to your future illustrious roleplaying career. *clinks a glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.