Here comes a crappy introduction from an insecure dragon {>.=.<}

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azoli

Original poster
Howdy everyone, Azoli here and as you can probably guess I'm new. I just joined literally the day I'm writing this and I don't know much about this place but I hope to meet and get to know all you fine people whenever I can. I look forward to the role playing too of course but I always find things to be better and easier if you know your partner well.

Now that that's out of the way, let's move on. I typically don't do all smut rps unless I'm really in the mood for it and I don't appreciate people trying to force me into those kinds of things. I have had bad experiences in the past with this kind of thing. I need enough plot or story, whatever you want to call it, to keep me interested, otherwise I get bored and my posts get shitty. I don't like doing things if I don't have the motivation to put my all into it.

As far as rps go I am willing to do almost anything at least once and if I don't like it I will tell you. Most kinks are accepted. That's all for now.

Howdy everyone, Azoli here and as you can probably guess I'm new. I just joined literally the day I'm writing this and I don't know much about this place but I hope to meet and get to know all you fine people whenever I can. I look forward to the role playing too of course but I always find things to be better and easier if you know your partner well.

Now that that's out of the way, let's move on. I typically don't do all smut rps unless I'm really in the mood for it and I don't appreciate people trying to force me into those kinds of things. I have had bad experiences in the past with this kind of thing. I need enough plot or story, whatever you want to call it, to keep me interested, otherwise I get bored and my posts get shitty. I don't like doing things if I don't have the motivation to put my all into it.

As far as rps go I am willing to do almost anything at least once and if I don't like it I will tell you. Most kinks are accepted. That's all for now.
Welcome, if you are not careful you might enjoy yourself immensely

*pats on head with a mechanical arm*

*gasps* A DRAGON! *immediately snuggles* I can't wait to talk with you more! <3

*Blushes like a dork* Well hello there
I like draaagons! <3 How are you?! what do you like to do?! What type of dragon are you?! Tell me tell meeeee

I like draaagons! <3 How are you?! what do you like to do?! What type of dragon are you?! Tell me tell meeeee
Oh dear... I'm fine, thank you for asking. I like anything that keeps me entertained. I'm a sapphire scaled water dragon.... Maybe we should talk more in PM?

Oh dear... I'm fine, thank you for asking. I like anything that keeps me entertained. I'm a sapphire scaled water dragon.... Maybe we should talk more in PM?
Yush yush! Pm me! Be mai frieeeennnd! *giggles*

The pleasure is mine *Dramatically kisses hand*

I look forward to us talking again, whether it be to roleplay or just have a nice discussion. It was very nice meeting you.

The same for you, friend. I'm glad I was courageous enough to actually talk at all, really. Perhaps we can talk again at some point, it doesn't really matter what it winds up becoming, from some rp to just some completely random conversation. I'm good with anything. I want to be able to try actively reaching out to other people and making friends, no matter how dead social interaction makes me feel on the inside. I guess that's a big reason I came to this site. It seemed like as good a starting point as any.

Status
Not open for further replies.