Here come the geese

• Thread starter Sky the Gooselord
  • Start date
S

Sky the Gooselord

Original poster
Hello! I'm Sky, I'm 16 years old, and I'm a roleplayer. I like geese as well. Usually this does not interfere with roleplay! Let's go ahead and answer these questions lying about here, because why not?

What do you prefer to be called? Sky. My name's Skylar, but Sky is just more concise and better for a faster paced society! You can also me Gooselord, if you like.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Mysteryyyyy--- Nah, I'm a guy. I have the expert ability of separating my sexual orientation and gender from roleplay, however, so this matters little, unless you're seeking the company of a strange gay guy.
How old are you? I'm 16, since the 28th of January.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Not new to roleplaying at all, been doing it for 6 years, actually. There's always more to learn, though! My roleplaying started on game servers, but slowly developed into chat/Skype roleplays, then forums. I now usually do chat and forum RP, which this site seems to execute quite nicely.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both. But with group roleplays, I tend to like people who make sure each person is given a turn ^^
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? I prefer skipping through orchards of cherry blossoms, and frolicking through meadows.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? 10 Lovers by the Black Keys, White Teeth Teens by Lorde, and I Wanna Be Yours by the Arctic Monkeys are all plaguing my mind.

That's about it... Other than the whole Sci Fi dork thing. If you want to see what I do, check out my roleplay resume! And if you want to know more about me, talk to me ^^.

Well Hello there Mister Gooselord! Welcome to the site! :D

Quite the energetic answers! I imagine someone with plenty of energy answering in such a manner!
Welcome! And yes, they do the forum thing quite well.
I am currently working on figuring out the Chat section. Good luck.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Wow, you've been RPing since you were 10?!! That's impressive! :D Also new here, but welcome~!

Yep! I actually accidentally got involved in roleplay. I was on this forum for a collection of comics and I ended up doing this semi-roleplaying thing with original characters. It ended up going downhill, but I looked around for more stuff and now I've got 6 years under my belt ^^

And thank you for all your kindness, I hope to get to know some of you soon!