Hercules School For Super-powered Individuals (OOC)

Yuuki_Tatsunohi

勇気 竜火
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical Realism, Slice-of-life, AU, Post-apocalyptic, mythology, time travel, fandom, romance, slow burns. Well, basically anything except for what is stated in the "Don't Like" section
[warning]No longer accepting characters! Sorry![/warning]

IC

[tab=Premise]

• beautiful-city-lights-pretty-Favim.com-515050.jpg
    Aurora City, Oregon

School-floating.jpg
    Hercules School for Superpowered Individuals
    The sky, base city is Aurora City

ucsd-dorms.jpg
    Hercules Dormitories
    Aurora City

full_exteriorp40322_00_n63_printmedium.jpg
    Crux Labs
    Aurora City​

• Everyday. These classes will be everyday and are in the first half of the day followed by lunch at 1.
    • English with Ms. Markov
    • Math
    • Physics
    • History
    The next few classes are on the assigned days only, and are in the latter half of the day with the exception of homeroom. Homeroom is in the morning, for the first half hour.

Mondays
    • Homeroom with Ms. Markov
    • Elective
    Tuesdays
    • Gym with Shen Yan
    • Elective
    Wednesdays
    • Gym with Shen Yan
    • One on One ability training
    Thursdays
    • Basic martial arts and fighting technique development
    Fridays
    • Simulation training with Shen Yan
    Electives are for you to pick. Currently offered electives are
    • Music
    • Art
    • Foreign Languages
    • Computer sciences/technology studies
    • Home Economics
    • Study hall
    Note: everybody will have Yuliya and Shen's class together. I'll allow the other subject times to be at your own choosing as long as they follow the basic format above. If it's better for everyone to have all their classes together, let me know and we can do that.

Another Note: Except for those classes with teachers already named, you are free to fill in the space with your own teachers. Do know once a teacher has been named, they will become universal to all the characters' classes. So for example if Will has math with X then Abraham will also have math with X and so on. This is because I do not have any plans for those teachers in those positions. Okay, well a little bit of laziness too :p but mostly because I don't really have anything planned for those other teachers.

• Blackwater penitentiary

1. ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY. YOU WILL BE REPORTED IF YOU BREAK THEM.
    2. @IceQueen and I will be GMs. Our word is final.
    3. Absolutely no one liners. Give us something juicy to read! A minimum of two (2) paragraphs for your IC posts, no less, but you are more than welcome to write bigger ones. :)
    4. There will be no posting order in the roleplay. Post at anytime you want as long as your post follows rule number 3
    5. With that said, please provide one IC post once every month. If that is not possible, let us know ahead of time, otherwise your character will be left behind and possibly kicked from the roleplay.
    6. In the event that your character is going to be having a conversation with another character, collaborate with the other player. This is to prevent spamming, players losing track of the thread due to massive amount of notifications, and a smoother flow in the IC.
    7. If doing a collab, notify us in the OOC so we know what's up!
    8. NO SMUT.
    9. No godmodding, no metagaming. Obvious standard.
    10. Have a thought? A scene? An idea? A villain for everyone to fight? Tell us! I highly, highly, encourage you to share some of your ideas or any plot candies you might have for the roleplay. We may not be able to get to it right away, but I can assure you we will keep your idea in mind :)
    11. NPCs are there to help you. Make use of them as long as they do not do anything that is major or changes the direction of the story. We the GMs will be using them for that.
    12. However, do not use NPCs as your sole source of interaction. Try to interact with other players.
    13. Tag the person whom you are interacting with. That way anyone will know that said post would pertain to them.
    14. Write in third person. Not first, not second, third.
    15. Be civil to one another. Fights in the IC will be allowed (encouraged even) but not in the OOC. @IceQueen or I will jump in and stop that.
    16. And last but not least: Have fun!

• In order to avoid potential characters from becoming overpowered, there will be a list of banned powers. Characters cannot have these powers as they are basically game changers, very difficult to work with, and can pretty much ruin the roleplay. They are as follows:
    • Telekinesis
    • Telepathy
    • Precognition
    • Omnipotence
    • Omnipresence
    • Time-related powers
    • Probability manipulation

• [Insert picture here]

Name:

Alias/hero name:

Role: (Student or teacher)

Age (between the ages of 15-17 if a student):

Height:

Sexual Orientation:

Powers and abilities:

Abnormal features

Body Type:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:​

~*Credit to original premise of this rp belongs to @OddlyEverAfter and the original thread found here*~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
All these people going to Japan... I might end up being peer pressured and end up going myself.

All these people going to Japan... I might end up being peer pressured and end up going myself.
Maybe I'll have everyone go to Japan at one point then #TeenTitansTroubleInTokyo :^)

e5c3f802101fb6a666093bfc9370498c.jpg

Name:
Kage Kasai

Alias/hero name:
Ryūjin, Ryu, Shadow Fire

Role:
Teacher-Physical Education/Combatives

Height:
6 ft, 5 in/ Human
35 ft/ Dragon

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Powers and abilities:
Kasai has been described as "the Swiss army knife of metahumans." He possesses many of the physical abilities of most Superheroes. His powers come from his dragon physiology; sired by his father, Watatsumi, a tutelary water deity and Ikari Hana, a legendary Onna-Bugeisha. Ryu would prove to be exceptionally more powerful than his father and thus the strongest to date with superhuman strength, speed, toughened flesh, and signature dragon-like abilities. A number of his abilities he can utilize while in human form, such as: pyromancy or manifesting parts of his dragon form; with his physical abilities acting as passives. When shifted into his Draconic form his powers and abilities can increase ten fold, or greater, making him a grave danger to all of those around him.

He can see with greater clarity and greater distances than an ordinary human. His vision extends into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum, allowing him to see in near-total darkness and retain the same level of clarity. Kage's hearing is similarly enhanced, enabling him to detect sounds normal humans can't and sounds they ordinarily could but at much greater distances. Kage can memorize tens of thousands of scents. His sense of smell enables him to recognize people/objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. He can track a target by scent and track them to the exact location, can smell fear, and detect if someone is lying by change in body odor. His sense of taste is also so sensitive that he can taste the exact ingredients of any particular food he's eating.

His dragon biology boosts his strength to superhuman levels. His physical strength in human form is between 5 tons to 10. When shifted into his hybrid form it increases to a range of 15 to 30 tons. When fully transformed the limits aren't known, but are significantly greater due to the increase in size. His strength also branches into his legs, able to run and move at speeds superior to those of any Olympic athlete, and is capable of reaching speeds of 40 mph in human form. When in hybridized he's been known to run up to 65.2 mph without signs of fatigue or strain. He shows exceptional agility and speed when fully transformed, but he usually prefers flight which he's been known to break the sound barrier. He has the ability to attack faster than the eye can follow. His combat speed seems more enhanced then anything else, as he has frequently kept up with other enemies in combat, and blitzed people before they pull their trigger fingers.

Kage's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles and his musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina, exceptional endurance, and lung capacity; in all physical activities. His lung capacity is at peak human level enabling him to hold breath for 6 minutes underwater, making his lungs as healthy as human's lungs can get. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue toxins begin to impair him. His skin, bone, and muscle tissues are augmented to levels that are considerably stronger and harder than human and the tissues are impervious to injury to an extraordinary extent. However he is far from bullet proof, having taken severe damage from blades, heavy ammunition such as .50 caliber, and ballista. He is able to regenerate injured tissue and brain cells to an extraordinary degree, heal broken bones, torn muscles, but is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs. He is immune to all Earthly diseases, infections and disorders, but is still subject to gas attacks, poisons, and nerve-toxins but with gradual resistance due to his stamina.

Kage's agility, balance, flexibility, dexterity, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of an Olympic gold medalist. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. His eaction time is superior to that of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed. His reflexes are so efficient that he can dodge and deflect projectiles, dodge automatic fire from the practice drones, and outmaneuver auto-targeting from the advanced simulations programmed for speedsters. Like dragons in myth and legend

Kasai has an extensive knowledge of human history dating back to Feudal Era Japan, and has taken part in most historical events leading up to present day. His genius is as such that he is one of the smartest people on Earth. When he became old enough during the Kamakura Period, Kasai trained and mastered Bushido to become a samurai in order to mask his family's presence as meta-humans. He has been groomed to be a warrior from birth. An expert in practically all forms of armed and unarmed combat, and a master of all martial arts including African and unknown forms. He is a master of stealth, disguise etc. He is considered to be one of the best martial artists to have ever walked the Earth. He's often known to mostly Chinese martial arts, his favorites being Dragon, Tiger, Mantis, Snake, Crane, and Jeet Kune Do. His knowledge and mastery of weapons matches his skills of hand to hand, proficient in each weapon style known to man. Kage is a genius tactician, strategist, and leader who is well respected among his peers. He was taught tactics and strategies in his youth by his father who encouraged him to always think two steps ahead of his enemies and three steps ahead of his friends. Despite this, his fellow staff members manage to surprise him significantly.

Abnormal features:
When in a normal state, Kage has no noticeable features besides his sapphire blue eyes. When in his hybrid state, the white his eyes change to pitch black and his irises become slit, plus his nails and teeth grow longer and sharper into fangs and claws. His hair also grows longer and spikier, turning from initial jet black to black with blue highlights at the ends. When shifting he's often consumed in a aura of his blue flames. When fully transformed Kage's true appearance comes to light as a massive feathered and fur covered dragon with ethereal blue eyes, glowing azure highlights over his mane, underbelly, and towards the end of his wings. Each foot has three fingers with a thumb/appendage to use as hands.
bf80511db649726c2db5c0449fb8f227.png

Body Type:
In human form Kage is exceptionally muscular yet lean from years of combat experience and exercise. Those who've caught him shirtless have suggested he has the body of an Olympic athlete.When shifted into his hybrid state, his muscles become more prominent. In dragon form he measures at 105 feet in length from head to tail, 21 feet in the body and head to neck, 147 feet in wingspan, and 7 feet by his head alone. Beneath the thick coat of feathers and fur Kage shows exceptional musculature.

Hobbies:
Martial Arts
Athletics
Bushido
Flying
Camping
Reading upside-down
Nature Walks

Cajun Food
Shiny objects
The smell of charred meat
Socializing
Kittens
Puppies
Giving correctional action PT

Dislikes:
Uncooperative behavior
Overpowering scents
Dog whistles
Rudeness
Arrogance
Cockiness

Personality:
Since his early childhood, Kage as very independent and self-confident, at times even appearing arrogant and condescending. Despite that, Kage was very perceptive and intuitive, quickly realising the situation for what it was. After his father's death, Kage became more stern, aloof and cold toward others, following all the rules to the letter, chastising any who disobeyed them. As an adult, Kage typically has a relaxed and almost bored attitude, not prone to getting too worked up about anything or by anyone. Despite his increasingly growing prowess as a Ryūjin and Samurai, Kage has shown no signs of arrogance, and is rather modest about his abilities. He is habitually tardy, showing up when it suits him, using excuses that convince nobody, and later leaving for equally poor reasons. Though Kage wants others to believe this is how he always acts, he only does so for matters that aren't of particular importance.

In truth, Kage is rather a solitary, and matter-of-fact person. Kage is still just as apathetic as he was during his youth, often speaking bluntly about sensitive topics. He is alone for most of his spare time, spending hours visiting his mother and father's graves. He tells them about his life, recent events in the school, and others he knew and have met, but mostly he shares his regrets that they cannot be with him or that their deaths were his fault. He blames himself for Draven turning against them and lets it weigh heavily on his heart, occasionally taking responsibility for being the last of his kind. It made him more committed to teamwork and always places his student's well-being above the mission at hand's: he believes goals can be accomplished more effectively together, asking for help when he needs it, providing help when it is requested of him, and praising allies when they deserve it. An abuse of one's colleagues is the only thing that can make Kage cast aside his normally stoic demeanor, causing him to attack without mercy or his usual sense of sportsmanship. He expects his prospective students to demonstrate this same devotion to teamwork.

Bio:
[WIP]

Posting this now that you get a look at what is to come. Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce you to this school's Kakashi Sensei.
OOH HE'S PRETTY! *0* However, @Seishin Ryuu I can't accept this. 1) it's not finished and 2) Kage is very OP. I understand his powers are because of his dragon physiology and his skillset and knowledge are because he has lived so long, however, it seems he has a huge array of powers and abilities that it practically trumps everyone else's. It would be awesome to work with this guy, but he should be toned down to make it fair. Some suggestions include:
  • Some of his powers can only be accessed when in dragon-form. Like his pyromancy, regeneration, and enhanced senses.
  • Strength and endurance can still be passives, but toned down when in human form to give a chance for vulnerability. Several hours of physical exertion without fatigue is too much!
  • His dragon forms comes with costs due to use, similar to Kakashi's Sharingan which severely drains him, thus making his dragon form a double edged sword that should be used wisely.
Of course these are just some suggestions. It's up to you to implement them or some of your own, but I won't accept this CS until changes are made. It would be really awesome to have this character, especially with the subjects he teaches which are perfect for the rp, so I hope you'll go back, edit and finish the CS soon!

Last edited:
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Are you still accepting? I noticed you mentioned something about only having one spot and then closing the sign ups, however I just have to ask because the sign ups aren't closed yet. :o

I am currently working on the CS making adjustments. His huge array of powers are intimidating, but I argue and can assure you he's fine. His powers mainly center around his physical capability. I'll also take the time to explain some things a bit better.

1. Some of his powers are limited to only certain forms. His pyromancy is accessible only when in his Hybridized form. His regeneration is a natural function, but it takes a number of days for him to heal and I'll make sure to note and explain that in the changes. His senses are also a natural function, as he's not human.
  2. His strength and endurance *ARE* toned down in his human form, and increases with his transformations. He's at his weakest and most vulnerable when in his human state. He's spent a majority of his life fighting and training, so it makes sense that he has unwavering stamina after centuries of doing it. However I can nerf it to where he can only expend himself like that in his Hybrid form.
  3. His Dragon form is true *NATURAL* state. Making it a double edged sword wouldn't make sense. So I can apply it to the Hybrid form to where sustaining it can severely drain him if used for extended periods of time, forcing him to either fully transform or revert back. And whichever form he chooses becomes weakened from the extensive use of the Hybrid. I've also made it to where whenever he uses the dragon form for an extended amount of time, the more he prefers it in a sense of his inborn instincts beginning to take control.
The goal is to build a character that the students(other players) can learn from. Someone who has similar, or counters, powers and can teach them how to better it and themselves along the way. He is superior, yes, but every teacher is compared to the student on the grounds that you learn from the master not the pupil. If he's going to teach them how to fight and utilize their abilities to their full potential, I can't pull him back more than he already has been. I've reduced the numbers on some of his powers for his human form, notably his speed and strength, to somewhat "even things out" while keeping him where he needs to be for his students. I've made him a bit more reliant on his Hybrid Form, which now acts as a double edge sword, in order to complete most combat feats without fully transforming or risking himself in human form. I don't think I need to nerf his dragon form, for it's only an emergency that he'll ever need to use that.

He's still subject to change as things progress.
I'm sorry but I will have to reject your CS. This roleplay may not be the best fit for you.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Are you still accepting? I noticed you mentioned something about only having one spot and then closing the sign ups, however I just have to ask because the sign ups aren't closed yet. :o
You may apply. The last spot can either be a student or teacher. :)

i'll change the prefix to closed then to prevent confusion

Last edited:
Would a Vulcan esqye forge maiden be q good addition. Fire immunity and manipulation are a give in though.

Edit, just saw it was closed.

5be376625db529826da5fa068b985b08--adidas-superstar-superstar-sneakers.jpg

Name: Wilhelmina "Will" Washington

Alias/hero name: The Handyman
(because Will can't not joke about this)

Role: Student

Height: 5'7"

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Powers and abilities:
Magic Hand Physiology
Will's only power is the ability to summon a giant hand made of whatever materials (or natural elements when she becomes strong enough) nearby. Will can control this disembodied hand remotely and it will mimic the actions that she makes with her natural one. With the sole addition of some fancy glowing markings appearing on her right hand; summoning the giant limb is her only power.

There is a limit to how many times Will can summon the hand because a great deal of stamina is needed to summon it and maintain it. If she summons the hand when she is too tired, she runs the risk of canceling the summon and collapsing.

Control is also a big factor in the usage of her powers and Will has to be painstakingly careful while she controls the magical limb, because if she moves her regular hand to quickly or too forcefully, she could cause a disaster.

Abnormal features
Swirling markings have been etched on to the skin of her right arm and hand (although her hand is the only magical part of her) since birth. When she summons her hand's giant counterpart, the markings glow yellow until the summon is canceled or Will is otherwise incapacitated.

In regards to the appearance of the hand, for a reason unknown to Will, the hand that is summoned seems to belong to a full grown adult male.

Body Type: Will's always been a fit kid thanks to her mother's obsession with fitness. She's has an athletic body type with a moderate amount of muscle.

Hobbies:
Video Games
Nature Hikes
Calligraphy
Sketching
Karaoke
Skateboarding

Movie Marathons
Haunted Houses
Weird Candy
Every Single Dog Ever
Select Cats
Neat Spaces

Dislikes: Calligraphy
Sketching
Asparagus
Sprinkles
Pushy People
Snakes

Personality: If you were ever to ask her, Will would tell you that she cracked jokes because the world needed more laughter or some hippie bullshit along those lines. But the truth is, that Will jokes constantly because she doesn't know what else to do to try and make herself feel better. It's not easy knowing you're your parents biggest let down and Will hasn't reached the emotional maturity to talk it out with anyone so she bottles up her bad feelings, slaps on a smile and cracks a joke.

She's an overall friendly girl and she likes to keep a wide circle of friends. Close friends don't come easy to her because she freaks out when it comes to opening up and doing the whole 'heart to heart' thing. She isn't the best person to go to when upset, because all she knows how to do is crack a joke and brush it off. She's a master procrastinator when it comes to emotional stuff but aside from that aspect of her life, she's a regular kid.

On bad days, she gets moody and tends to snap and sneer at others. When the mood lightens however, she'll do her best to make up for whatever she said (or did) to you when she was feeling down.

Bio: Will's powers were a massive disappointment to her parents. Her mother let her know constantly by sighing when she witnessed the summoning of the hand, and Will's dad always scrunched up his face and tried to pretend like he wasn't disappointed that his only kid was kind of a dud. It made sense though, why they would be upset. Will's mom, Laurel was a witch--or at least that's what she told people--she was actually able levitate objects and be pretty while she was at it. And Will's dad, well he was a part time giant. He could manipulate his size in order to become a gigantic version of himself.

Sometimes Will wondered if her parents were going to try for another kid in hopes of getting one that was more impressive. But they never did. The Washington's were a lot of things, and the biggest thing was that they were persistent. Almost annoyingly so. As soon as Will's power manifested, her mom began forcing her to do calligraphy and art to try and harness the power that her magic hand possessed. Will hated every second of these exercises but in the end they did do her well.

Despite this progress, Will's parents sent her to Hercules so that she could better harness her power.

• Love
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Yay! And with the appearance of The Handyman (lol this name is great when you consider her power), signups are officially closed! Link to the IC is on the sticky post!

not gonna lie, it would be interesting to see Mayra and Will interact with their powers

New rule: Tag the person whom you are interacting with. That way anyone will know that said post would pertain to them.
Also, kind of a given rule, but posts must be in third person. Not first, not second, third. Currently, nobody has done it, but just to be safe, you know.

These new rules will be added to the rules tab :)

Yes, I totally did take a page out of Sky High for this

Anyways, sorry for the late post! Had some RL stuff to take care of first, but here it is! Oh, and yes, the statue is fully clothed lol. The NPCs are free for you to use to get through badge making and stuff. Bernard's family history would have to be done through me if your characters are daring enough to ask.

I believe that's all for now. Any questions, just ask! Can't wait to see your posts! :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hah, I totally called the Sky High reference. Good stuff. XD

Anyways, I'll be back stateside in the next day or so, so expect my reply soon! If @The Writing Owl would mind holding off for me, I'd be more than appreciative. :3

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
I'll be posting soon! My first week of classes is kinda hectic at my new college, so it'll probably be on the weekend!

I'll be posting soon! My first week of classes is kinda hectic at my new college, so it'll probably be on the weekend!
Haaa I'm in the same boat as you, Mundane; the adjusting to school after summer break takes more time than I'd like ;u;

I'll hopefully be posting some new content as well in the next few days or so. No GM post or anything like that, just some new world building stuff. Until then!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I am back, and with a wall of text to boot! Enjoy yon small lad and his hapless happenings. :3

Sam . . . :'D I just want to give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be okay eventually. Gosh poor guy XD

Sam . . . :'D I just want to give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be okay eventually. Gosh poor guy XD
Cora is still vomiting in the corner XD

Cora is still vomiting in the corner XD
OH! I totally forgot about Cora as well! Lol not many people can handle riding in a flying bus can they (i mean, I would too if a bus suddenly launched itself in the air lol)?

In the words of the great Ron Wilson, Sky High bus driver: "Pfft. Freshmen."

After a long, long wait and a busy week I now come to you with class schedules! Whoo! *falls over from exhaustion*
Everyday. These classes will be everyday and are in the first half of the day followed by lunch at 1.
  • English with Ms. Markov
  • Math
  • Physics
  • History
The next few classes are on the assigned days only, and are in the latter half of the day with the exception of homeroom. Homeroom is in the morning, for the first half hour.

Mondays
  • Homeroom with Ms. Markov
  • Elective
Tuesdays
  • Gym with Shen Yan
  • Elective
Wednesdays
  • Gym with Shen Yan
  • One on One ability training
Thursdays
  • Basic martial arts and fighting technique development
Fridays
  • Simulation training with Shen Yan
Electives are for you to pick. Currently offered electives are
  • Music
  • Art
  • Foreign Languages
  • Computer sciences/technology studies
  • Home Economics
  • Study hall
Note: everybody will have Yuliya and Shen's class together. I'll allow the other subject times to be at your own choosing as long as they follow the basic format above. If it's better for everyone to have all their classes together, let me know and we can do that.

Another Note: Except for those classes with teachers already named, you are free to fill in the space with your own teachers. Do know once a teacher has been named, they will become universal to all the characters' classes. So for example if Will has math with X then Abraham will also have math with X and so on. This is because I do not have any plans for those teachers in those positions. Okay, well a little bit of laziness too :p but mostly because I don't really have anything planned for those other teachers.

And another note: Yuliya will also be at the simulation training sessions to observe the progress of her class. Eventually, there will come a time where she is present at more hero-oriented courses, but for now it's Simulation Training. That's it for notes lol
And a few, new, shiny NPCS! :D
1423688735956.jpg
Role:
Teacher-gym

Ability:
Appendage Generation

Personality traits:
Altruistic
Punctual
Pushy
Strict

0520f1be9cb50af79cb48d15df0c385b.jpg
Role:
School nurse/Crux Lab researcher

Ability:
Health Optimization

Personality traits:
Focused
Logical
Haughty
Nutty

f213266dd23f8a65b7b09c5f25fef893--fantasy-rpg-character-portraits.jpg
Role:
Bus Driver

Ability:
Bionic Physiology

Personality Traits:
Jovial
Dutiful
Heedless
Casual

And that's about it! Next GM post will be posted on Saturday, the 9th. Keep interacting with each other but make sure it gets wrapped up by then. Also, @Impudimp, @Mundane Monster, and @The Writing Owl, just a gentle remind to get your posts in before then or you will be skipped!

Totally just thought of this now but @IceQueen, Crux Labs may be of interest to you when exploring ideas for plot stuff for Cora. Of course, They would be of interest to anyone who wants to give it a try as well since they research how to enhance superpowers in the field along with the origin of them, but since Cora is not human (right?), Crux Labs would very much want to find out more about her. Plus her backstory as well can bring up any underlying issues she might have.

If anyone has any ideas about them or other stuff you like to see in the RP, I'd love to hear them! :D

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen