4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
Herald's Of Change

An Ageless Empire brought together through blood, and through blood it must be shattered...

Since time immemorial, the Old Empire has ruled the all of the sunless thundering lands of Eruvia and her people, kept together by the strength of it's immortal Tsar and the loyalty of the nobles who cling to him desperately. On all of the three continents that the Old Empire controls, few know any semblance of freedom. Fear of the magic of the nobles and the army of monstrosities that the Tsar keeps in the spawning pits combined with thousands of years of oppression has beaten any resistance out of those suffering. At the bottom are the hapless Skaves, a class of humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, and other races who sustain themselves through hard menial labor, keeping the Empire's machine steadily going. They labor in the fields and mills to produce food and cloth, or in the forges and factories of the Empire, producing the weapons and tools that keep the Empire in control. Only slightly better off are the Artisans, a class of Skave that can perform more skilled labor, such as carpentry, soldiering, or stewarding. At the top are the nobles, according to legend they were originally the children of the Tsar, which perhaps explains the magic that flows through their blood, and their honored place of governance. They have formed great houses that are charged with policing the lands and ensuring production continues. Then there is the Inquisition, the hand of the Tsar, charged with tasks such as hunting down halfbreed children of Skaves and Nobles, keeping the nobility in line, and protecting the Eternal Palace and Ruby City.

You play one of the halfbreed children of a Skave and Noble, hunted by the Tsar, pushed to the outskirts of society and forced to eek out a living through scavenging and thievery. You are all endowed with the magecraft usually only held by nobility, and you have been gathered together from every corner of the Old Empire's three continents to hear a simple proposal: Upend and destroy the Old Empire.

Since time immemorial the Tsar has ruled the thundering lands of Eruvia, but it is time to bring his rule to an end.

This is an RP that will be focused on politics, intrigue, and rebellion. I will run it together with three other Co-GM's @SoleStride, @Dakota K5, and @Kurogane86. If you are interested, I would appreciate you tagging one of us three in a post and if possible joining our discord: Discord Link

Last edited:
I am most certainly interested.

Reactions: SoleStride
Hoho, incite a revolution to bring down a corrupted system through the use of magic?

Sign me up

@conman2163

Oh and also, the invite seems to have expired

I’m pretty interested tbh

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'm intrigued. @conman2163 Also, invite invalid again.

Thanks for thinking of me Kurogane. It sounds like an interesting idea but I've been thinking about starting another one of my own rps and am not sure if I'll be able to handle doing two new ones around the same time. But feel free to tag me again some time if you are still low on members and need some more.

Thanks for considering. I appreciate it.

Reactions: ScarletNova
The OOC Thread is here: