Her Whisper is That of Lucifer

Ivory's smile had faded when there was a new distance between them. However her face had adopted a new blush, far different from the previous ones. The way Vee whispered her compliment made Ivory melt. The tone of her voice was perfect, everything about Vee was perfect for that matter. Chocolate eyes watched every movement Vee made while she walked. She studied the way her hips moved, the way her dark hair flowed behind her and the way she carried herself as a whole. It was only when she reached the door that Ivory hurried after her, closing the gap that Vee had crated between the two. "No I don't have a car. Sorry about that.." she answered though it was clear by her tone of voice that her mind was elsewhere.

She would leave it up to Vee to lead the way since she didn't know where to go, thought for the life of her she couldn't stop looking at her. That comment, or simply just the tone of Vee's whisper at that time was ringing over and over in her head. It seemed nothing could take her from her Haven filled daze until the felt a sharp tug on her arm. Her attention was drawn away from Vee to realize that her purse had been forcefully taken from her arm. "HEY!" Ivory yelled at the man who made a run for it. "give that back!!" she shouted, making a mad dash for the man. Ivory was a fairly fast runner, though not in the heels she had been wearing. Trying her best to hobble run, the only thing she succeeded in was busting the heel clean off the shoe and awkwardly falling to the ground. Pain struck through the palms of her hands where she had caught herself on the hot concrete. Eyes shut tightly to fight back what pain she could, this feeling Ivory was not used to in the slightest. Like a small child, her eyes watered up instantly and a few silent tears rolled down her cheeks "ow.." he muttered to herself. Eyes fluttering open as she forced herself into a sitting position to look at the damage to her body.

For some reason Vee could feel herself being observed by someone. Even when she walked away from the girl she could FEEL those brown eyes piercing through her flesh. Ivory had such an intense look. If she were a superhero she would most definitely be Cyclops. Her rich eyes were like a mirror to her soul. A door to the essence that she was as a person and even though she looked frail and delicate, inside she was an Egyptian a warrior ready to leap and take over; Haven discovered that she was heavily attracted by this.

"Its fine Ivy, I'll just show--- Motherf—" She was turning to speak at Ivory when all of the sudden this asshole ran towards them and snatched the girl's purse. Rule number two of living in a big city, never walk around with a purse, money always on your pocket, bra, panties or even socks. Vee's instincts told her to run after the man, so she did, but only took two steps because in matter of seconds, Ivy fell and Vee had no idea what to do. Haven looked at the escaping man then back at Ivory. Then back at the thief and then back at Ivory. Haven bent a little and was ready to make a run for it, her anger and fiery personality about to come out like the demon that she was. But then the cute 'ow' that came from Ivy's lips made her turn to look at the girl sharply and see the flashing pain and tears that puddle over those adorable chocolate eyes. "Fuck!" She cussed and stomped harshly, miraculously not breaking her heal in the process. "God dam—are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Sighing Vee knelt and helped Ivory sit. Her warm hands very gently untucked the angelic girl's legs and stretched it out "Oh my God! Need to call an ambulance?! Is she okay? Are you okay ma'am?" People stopped and asked pulling out their cell phones to try and help but Vee ignored them all and continued checking Ivory's knees and legs; very slowly trailing her hands down to her legs to make sure that even if it was scraped, that there wasn't a muscle or a bone fractured or wounded. "How 'bout your ankle, does it hurt? Does feel ba--- damn I lost that son of a bitch!" that was upsetting her the most! Not that Ivy had probably a sprained ankle or could have a broken bone, not even that he stoke probably everything that the girl had, it was the fact that she couldn't get him and beat the shiznit out of him.

"Bastard! Did you have important things there? I'm so--- you know what? Put your- put an arm around my neck. Go on, do i—" Haven did it for her knowing that the girl was going to start to ask questions. So she simply grabbed Ivory's left arm and lowered her head, throwing the girl's arm over her neck and rapidly scooping an arm underneath Ivory's knees, the other one supported her back and in a swift and quick movement she sprang upwards lifting the shorter girl. "Ungh!" Haven groaned a little as she did the rapid movement but still, Ivory wasn't as heavy as she supposed she would be. Not that she was fat, but she was voluptuous, you know?

The crowd surrounding them tried to help Vee, men thinking that Haven was a delicate little flower that could barely sustain her own body weight, plus wearing 3 inch heels. "I'm fine really, we're fine. Thanks for your help." This particular older male seemed to genuinely want to help both of them and asked "Well at least tell me where your car is so I can walk you to it?" Haven offered him a nice little smile and shook her head, actually grateful that they were good people around. The human race didn't seem as lost as she thought. "Thank you but I have no car, you can walk us to the subway? Just in case my heels break or something." The man shook his head rapidly and extended his hands as if to halt her. "What? No-No-No let me take you wherever you need to go, where you heading to?" Haven narrowed her eyes a little knowing that the man would back up when he knew where it was "Winter Park, Osceola." It was more towards the country side, a 30 minute car ride. Surprisingly the older man laughed and clapped his wrinkly hands "I live in the town AFTER Osceola. You two have guardian angels." The man said and nudged towards the corner making Haven smile some more and follow after him, turning to look at the beauty in her arms for a quick second. 'At least Ivory looks like one.'

Everything was moving so quickly in Ivory's eyes. The thief had gotten away with everything she had brought with her to earth. All of her money was in that thing and now it was all gone. The thought made her tears thicken, how could she have been so careless? So stupid! Her eyes found Havens in a matter of seconds when she heard her voice. She really didn't have any time to reply to anything she said or started to say. She opened her mouth to speak but every time she did, Vee fired off with another question or statement. Ivory didn't blame her, this was a messed up situation.

Suddenly, after a short stream of questions Vee had picked her up. Ivory's eyes widened, her cheeks burned as she looked at Vee's face. Ivory wasn't exactly sure why she felt the way she did, but now she felt safe. Her tears slowed to a stop and her sobbing quieted down until she was silent. All she could do was stare at Vee's pretty face. She was lie Ivy's knight in shining armor, her prince. Or rather, princess. Ivory's arm that had been wrapped around Vee's neck had loosened its tight grip in those few seconds. Fingers lightly bent so her fingertips pressed against the other females skin. Truth was, she hardly noticed the stranger speaking to them, right now Vee was like a drug that Ivory was high off of. Slowly, her free hand mover to link with her other hand to help support her weight for Vee, but her fingers found a couple strands of Haven's hair. Lightly, she twirled them around and between her pale fingers. It was so soft, dark and beautiful.

By now, the throbbing pain in Ivy's ankle had nearly vanished. Luckily she hadn't twisted it too bad though it was slightly swollen in comparison to her other ankle. But right now that didn't matter to her. "Veevee.." Ivory finally spoke when Haven had agreed to go with the man to his car. Her eyes sought out Vee's while she spoke in just above a whisper. Offering a small smile she continued "thank you.. I'm ok now, or… I'll be ok" she continued, not wanting Vee to set her back down anytime soon. She didn't really want to tell her that the thief had stolen all her money since she figured Vee would only become more irritated or angry. Since the thief had first stolen her purse, Haven seemed like she had calmed down a little or at least shifted her attention off of the matter.

Inside Haven was going crazy. Every time that Ivory's sweet little hands caressed her skin, Vee wanted to die. The spot that was being caressed lit up in fire and sent little discharges of innocent pleasure all through her nerves. The perfect word to describe how Ivy made her feel was tingly. Haven felt tingly. The way Ivory touched her had no description and she couldn't place with what intentions she did it, it could be lust because she didn't know how that felt… but she didn't think it was because she didn't actually want to, you know, with her; VeeVee just wanted to hold her and carry her around forever and kiss her. Specially kiss her. One thing Ivy was doing right but wrong was play with Haven's hair. There was something about twirling her fingers around her own hair that just calmed her, made her feel nice and now that someone else was doing it she felt, tingly. But Vee tried as HARD as she could ignored all of that and frowned, following the man and answering his basic questions while trying unflaggingly to ignore Ivory's caresses. Until of course, she spoke. Haven turned her face to look at the girl she was holding and even her pace slowed as she looked at Ivory's brown eyes. "D-don't mention it…" She whispered out because Ivory's tone was literally, life changing.

"Over here. Love birds." Said the man with a small laugh that made Vee's cheeks ALSO light on fire. 'Love birds… creative.' The man had an old green pickup truck with fruit in the trunk and different types of vegetation. "Well hop on, need help there?" he offered but Vee assure him that they were doing good, so he just got the door for them and very carefully sat Ivory on the passenger's seat, holding on to the door in order to climb into the tall truck. As soon as Ivy scooted and the man got in, all doors were closed and they were on the go.

During the car ride the man made some conversation with them and told them about how he sold fresh produce to some restaurants and how his only son had a remodeling and house reconstructing business. He even gave them his card and Vee thanked him. Ivory was quitter than usual but she really didn't mind her being quiet, that guy seemed to talk for BOTH of them. Finally he asked the question that made Haven choke on her own saliva "So how long have you two been together?" Haven had no idea what the guy was talking about. "What?" She asked and the man laughed shaking his head. "Don't you think people noticed the way ya'll look at each other? Like if you were in Lo---" but before he continued Vee pointed to a house and yelled. " WE'RE HERE!! WE ARE HERE. Thank you sir so much, allow me to give some ga---"but before she could finish the dark skinned man shook his head and crossed his arms, declining any money. Haven got out and extended her arms so that Ivy could hop in her arms. "Welcome home Ivy."

detriot20house2.jpg

During the ride, Ivory made sure to sit close to Vee. She didn't want to leave her side, not even a little bit. While the man spoke Ivory simply kept her eyes on her hands that were neatly folded in her lap. Love birds… that comment stuck in her head, even as she politely accepted the card from him with a soft 'thanks' muttered. However when the subject turned to Ivory and Haven being together, her eyes lifted from her hands and to the man. They were widened with surprise, and she shifted her gaze over to Haven. The way they looked at each other? Looked like they were in love? Ivory didn't know her looks at Vee came off that way. To her she was just being polite and showing interest in her new friend. If she could call her a friend yet she didn't know, but she felt like she could. Her cheeks began to burn when she noticed the way Vee looked, and when she cut off the man in mid sentence she blushed even more. Maybe Vee felt the way the man was beginning to describe? She wasn't sure but she finally spoke up when Vee got out of the truck.

"Thank you so much for the ride.. It means a lot" she smiled at the man, genuinely thanking him. She tucked the card into her bra since she had no purse or pockets. For now that would have to do. She scooted herself to the door, swiveling her legs around so she was facing Vee. "home.. I like the sound of that" she smiled before carefully standing once she pulled her broken shoes off of her feet. She made a leap into the woman's arms, though it wasn't very far of a hop. A quiet giggle escaped her lips when her delicate arms wrapped around Vee's neck, similar to how she had been holding onto her earlier but this time she let her feet lower gingerly to the ground. She had to stand on her toes to keep a height that didn't cause her grip to pull Vee down and hunch over. The tall grass smashed under her toes but she didn't seem to mind. It was only when Ivy pulled back enough to look at Vee's face that she noticed the house. Looking over at it she smiled despite its exterior look "lets go inside.. We have movies that are waiting to be watched" she said in a playful tone. Her arms slowly slipped from Vee's neck as she looked up at her once more. Her fingers seemed to linger on whatever skin of Vee's that they could until she finally let go of all touch. She wasn't sure what had brightened her mood so much but she liked it none the less.

The man drove off while offering them a big smile that Haven didn't notice because she was too busy looking at her gorgeous companion. Haven giggled at Ivory's little leap and caught her of course, wrapping her hands around the girl's waist and with her right hand, holding on to her left forearm, with the intention of carrying Ivory all the way inside. "Gotcha…" The grass was a little too tall and could probably hide a garden snake or something, but for some reason she just allowed Ivory to slide down her own body. Ivy's hands causing that tingling sensation that she loved and hated but most amazingly was the way that Ivory's body felt when it was pressed against her own. She was speechless, breathless and Vee just looked down at the girl because the few seconds that it took for Ivory to touch the ground, seemed like if father time had awarded her by freezing time so that Haven could enjoy the new sensations. It felt like if her thighs where burners that had been turned on low because the subtlest heat was starting to radiate. Though Ivory's warm little self seemed to take ages to get down and in the process their breasts sort of brushed together or something? Whatever it was she was glad it happened because that made her gasp a little and helped her regain her breath. It was SO embarrassing… Why? Well because Haven didn't wear bras and their bodies brushed together so--- you get the picture? Vee rapidly stepped to the side and folded her arms over her chest to hide the two protuberances that were clearly visible, since they wanted to poke out of her chest!

8-22-lop3.jpg

"Urhm, sure sure. Go ahead. The door's always open anyways. My house is not that big and two rooms from upstairs are unusable cus they windows are broken. Iunno." Shrugging her shoulders. Haven rapidly stepped in front of Ivory to make sure that where Ivory's bare foot stepped on, wasn't a rock or a little snake or anything that could harm her; and to try and hide her hardening nipples. Vee's legs were so long that in a few simple strides she had made her way to the porch, taking two steps at a time. The 'door' had no door actually, it just had a wooden frame and a wooden board from when the house was closured, but Vee just needed something to cover the door so no insects or people could get in; it worked. The long armed brunette, pushed the door opened, stepped inside and held on to the board so that Ivory could step in. "I hope you can find it comfortable here. Its not much at all, but you know. I'm rarely in here or have the money to do anything with it. Plus I just have what's necessary, ya' know?" But really she felt embarrassed. The house was a MESS and it just had a few things, she had NEVER had anyone over either so there was no need to pick up the PS3 games or the dirty unde--- Dirty underwear in the kitchen sink?! Why did she even do--- Dear God…

090405pittsburgh1.jpg

The living room was big and spacious, enough to had been a living room and dining room. Now she only had a TV with a PS3 installed over a small table that had enough space for her movies and games. The TV had an antenna so imagine how old the small TV was. She had found this raggedy and used couch from some of the neighbors who bought a new living room set and 'stole it. They were going to throw it out anyways! Haven waited until they left the next morning and stole the couch from the front lawn. So the old mistreated couch was in her living room too! Joined by a fabulous broken folding chair that sometimes, if you forgot to secure the tape that was holding it together, made you fall like an asshole and folded on your ass. Classy right? "Next to the kitchen is the downstairs bathroom." Haven announced grimly because it was also a mess. That was also her laundry room, well that and the kitchen which was as old as it could be. She had a cooler, a stove and empty cabinets where roaches hid whenever she got home. Motel 6 had a much cleaner bathroom than hers. It was so old and dirty that a bathtub that was supposed to be white was now a dirty, mustardy yellow color. The only decent area of the house was her room and only because it had a lamp, her bed and a white sheet over it all. Where did Vee get the bed from? The bed frame was in the house when she moved in and the mattress she took it from an old lady who's daughter she had almost helped jump off a bridge. An angel came with an order a millisecond before the girl was going to make a leap and Vee had to step back and let the angel stop her; the girl is now married and has two sons. All and all, the house was everyone's dream house. Not really!
bedroom-1-1.jpg

Ivory's dark eyes watched the way Haven reacted to her touch. Sometimes Ivy was a bit oblivious to things like this but this time, she had watched every expression Vee made and it caused her to blush. She didn't know the extent of how she had caused Vee's body to react and maybe that was a good thing. Quietly, she followed the taller woman into the broken down house, glancing at the 'door' as she passed it. The place was nothing like she expected, it was nothing like her place but then again she didn't expect anywhere on earth to look close to heaven. Almost nervously she folded her hands in front of her, nodding when Vee took her to each room. "well, I don't need or expect much anyway. But you know it could be a bit fun to fix this place up." she said turning to face her after the short tour of the small home. She spun on the balls of her feet and gave Vee a smile. "ill tell you what.. Since you're not home a lot why don't you just let me take care of the house? I can have this place cleaned up for you and with our funds combined. Well once I get a job ill have more money but after that I'm sure we can save up to make this place look good as new!" she was almost unusually enthusiastic about this. Maybe it was just the idea of doing something nice for Vee that made her happy but either way she was ready to work hard on this place.

Without much thought, and simply not waiting for a reply from Vee she made her way back to the kitchen. She was careful where she stepped just in case, she didn't know what she might find lodged into her foot or if there was anything she might break. Walking on her toes, Ivory hummed as she stood in front of the sink. First thing she was going to start on were the dishes since that was easiest, though when she noticed the panties she blushed and giggled slyly. She decided not to comment on it since how could you really explain that? Trying to save Vee the embarrassment she slid them out of the sink and set them aside before turning on the faucet. RP IDEAS