• Dammit... wrong link again.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this idea :D

Please keep me posted!

Oh dear, oh dear. The description makes it for a perfect mystery with a hint of madness. I love it. Now I just have to think of an original character before anyone else does when the OOC is here. Keep. Me. Posted.

I love Victorian era settings and mysteries. The idea is very creative and well thought out. I would love in on this. It is so intriguing

Reactions: tipsytotodile
bloody hell thats a lot of people... I rarely participate in roleplays with more than 8 players, and even then that's pushing it. With any more than that, people just get left behind no matter how hard they try.

bloody hell thats a lot of people... I rarely participate in roleplays with more than 8 players, and even then that's pushing it. With any more than that, people just get left behind no matter how hard they try.

Something I have noticed Iwaku doesn't have is uh... competition. :3 There are limited positions started working on them last night. There will be at most twelve. Then we shall see which characters best suit the story...

Say one wants to be the doctors daughter and so does two others... it will then be decided which is not the "best" but the most thought out and has the most potential.

Sounds fair. I'm assuming that's taking into account that some who previously expressed interest will no longer be interested?

Sounds fair. I'm assuming that's taking into account that some who previously expressed interest will no longer be interested?

Yep, because there will always be those peeps who grow out of ideas. Making room for those who are interested.

I will just see who is more interested before I do anything, I have a lot already going on so it's not a good idea to take someone else's place when you are just busy.

YAY!~ BLOODSHED

Status
Not open for further replies.