Her Majesty's Outer Space Savior

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
"The view is amazing." He responded, quickly looking off in the distance to look outwards. "…Not that I wanna leave or anything, but I guess I could go back to Earth anytime you feel I'm not doing a good enough job… If I know anything about being the one superhero, even in all my seemingly godly might, I'm gonna crack sometime, and…"

Jack kicked a wave of sand into the water. By a wave, it was a whole ten foot arc aimed away from Celeste, his sheer strength sending it flying into the water.

"Damn it…There are certain ideals I'd like to push. But the question is, can I really hold up this whole planet, let alone your kingdom?"

Celeste's mouth gaped open, shocked that he could even think of her doing such a thing. Still, the thought of Jack 'cracking', so to speak, was a scary one, and let's say that he did have some sort of mental breakdown, powers and all... She shook her head, clearing her head of such a nightmare.

She opened her mouth, but quickly closed it and instead paused, trying to articulate an answer, "... No, of course you can't." she began, "But I can't either. We're supposed to be equals, yin and yang, one can't be without the other. We should support each other and work together. I might not have the same powers as you, Jack, but I promise that I'll make sure that you never have to work harder than I do... And I just hope that I can do my half well enough." What she said wasn't supposed to be taken literally, of course. She just hoped that Jack got the message.