Her Majesty has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

themajesticqueen

Original poster
Well, hello there. So I'm new here, which is probably pretty obvious. Of course, you can call me "Your Majesty". I'm just kidding, call me anything you like. ^ ^

I'm a 14 year old girl, and my bad habits include procrastinating and writing stories instead of studying for exams, which I should be doing right now..

I've roleplayed before, many times actually. I like roleplaying horror, mystery, action, scifi, and maybe even just a regular slice of life roleplay. I normally write in my school. I type silently away while looking at the windowless walls of my school for inspiration. (My school seriously need windows man...)

I've mostly roplayed in a group. But I've done a few 1x1 roleplays.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Honestly, just make sure there's wifi and a source where I can get an endless supply of electricity so I can continuously type away on my laptop.

Welcome to the site, your Majesty. *bows* There are lots and lots of roleplays to choose from on Iwaku, so I'm sure you'd find exactly what you're looking for within the grounds of horror, mystery and actions roleplays as examples. In addition, the group roleplay section is always very active, so I'm sure you'll find something that suits you there also, if you're not looking for a private one on one roleplay! If you ever get tired of roleplaying ( I don't often myself), there's the General Chat, where everything you could think of gets discussed, so you could find a discussion you share an interest in and talk away, and Bored Games, if you're looking for something to do in that regard also, where many people have games that you can have fun with! Also, there's Writing and Showcases, in case you ever want to show us your writing or pieces of art you've created.

However, hope you have a great time on our little corner of the internet, and if you have any questions, make sure to ask someone! We're all a very friendly bunch! :D

Hello, Queen!

Glad to see we've picked up another teen thanks to summer vacation! I'm not sure if you want group roleplays or 1x1s, but we have plenty open from both sections if you're looking to just jump in. If you don't see anything you like, don't hesitate to post a request/idea of your own. We've got a lot of members and somebody else is bound to be interested in the same things as you are :D

Also, Writing > Studying.

-may be a bad influence-

Ahem.

Anyway.. Welcome! Enjoy! And don't hesitate to ask questions of anybody, we're all fairly friendly.. most of the time.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.