Henry II: The Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo I took Henry with me to see Rocky Horror Picture Show.

And, just to clarify, for those of you unfamiliar with the experience that is a Rocky Horror showing -- this was not just a movie. We did a lot more than merely watch a movie.

...Henry said it was terrifying and that she'd probably never want to do it again. XD

ALSO, in case anyone was wondering, Henry's Halloween costume was Steven Spielberg. And, I won't post any pictures, given the fact that she wouldn't want me posting any pictures of her here in general -- but, I will say, she managed to draw a strikingly realistic beard on herself. There were quite a few people who didn't even recognize her and thought it was a real beard from a distance -- and she drew it with marker.

Reactions: Gonzo and Razilin
And, just to clarify, for those of you unfamiliar with the experience that is a Rocky Horror showing -- this was not just a movie. We did a lot more than merely watch a movie.
Then what DID you do exactly? :P
I will say, she managed to draw a strikingly realistic beard on herself. There were quite a few people who didn't even recognize her and thought it was a real beard from a distance -- and she drew it with marker.
What!? MUST SEE! <3
And, I won't post any pictures
WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US SO!? ;A;

Reactions: Razilin
Then what DID you do exactly? :P
Well... I mean... a Rocky Horror showing is... hard to put into words, if you haven't been to one...

I considered not telling you anything and keeping it a surprise in case you ever went to one, but uh... yeah no, I might as well at least try to paint a picture of what happened.

But yeah, they handed out various props to use at different points in the movie, like bubblesoap, toast, noisemakers, party hats, newspaper, toilet paper rolls, decks of cards...

And then there's the tradition of shouting certain things at specific points in the film. For example, whenever someone says Brad's name, everyone yells "Asshole!", and whenever someone says Janet's name, everyone yells "Slut!". ...This sounds really bizarre, typing it all out, but uh... yeah.

And then, the best part was the "shadow cast", in which members of the Storyteller's Guild (the club that was hosting this event), dressed as all the characters from the film, stood at the front of the room and basically mirrored everything that was happening on-screen, which got... interesting.

For example, there's one scene in which two characters get stripped down to their underwear.

The same happened to our shadow cast members.

Except, just a bit later in the movie, those characters are given lab coats to cover themselves with. ...And then we realized that we didn't have lab coats for our shadow cast.

So they actually spent a lot more time mostly-naked than their on-screen counterparts. XD

Also, I was handed a plate of cold turkey.

Fun times.

OH! And because this was Henry's first time seeing Rocky Horror in a group like this, she had to partake in the "de-virgining" ceremony, in which she and all the other "virgins" had to stand in the front of the room and pelvic thrust to the rest of the audience.

Fuuuuuun times. XD

What!? MUST SEE! <3
WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US SO!? ;A;
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT ME POSTING PICTURES OF HER, THAT'S WHY.

Soooooooo

You're saying that you, as part of the audience, helped take henry chans virginity?

Squuuuuuuueeeeeeeee!

Reactions: Saito Hajime
Soooooooo

You're saying that you, as part of the audience, helped take henry chans virginity?

Squuuuuuuueeeeeeeee!
SO MOE! <3

• Love
This girl is amazing!!

SHE'S MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL PRIME, THE FIRST AND FOREMOST. SHE IS OPTIMUS MOE.

I wish I could see this Spielberg costume. That's hilarious and awesome! I'd probably ask her, WHY SPIELBERG?! She needed a George Lucas that day... Why did you leave her in her hour of need?!

She needed a George Lucas that day... Why did you leave her in her hour of need?!
@_@ I didn't know about her Spielberg costume until I saw it Halloween night. Also I'm always way too busy this time of year to even really think about a Halloween costume.

@_@ I didn't know about her Spielberg costume until I saw it Halloween night. Also I'm always way too busy this time of year to even really think about a Halloween costume.

I'd have advised saber/rin, fate/nanoha, chibiusa/hotaru...all of which are yuri couples

I'd have advised saber/rin, fate/nanoha, chibiusa/hotaru...all of which are yuri couples

HOW CAN YOU FORGET KEI/YURI?!

dirtypair.jpg

So I was trying to help Henry with her homework and telling her that she should try to find a way to be more organized, and she told me about all the weird places that she tends to lose things...

Apparently she's lost notebooks and found them in her fridge before.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So I was trying to help Henry with her homework and telling her that she should try to find a way to be more organized, and she told me about all the weird places that she tends to lose things...

Apparently she's lost notebooks and found them in her fridge before.
Classic Henry!

Reactions: Kagayours
Oh by the way -- Henry's roommate for this year? She just moved out.

I suppose I can't really blame her.

Oh by the way -- Henry's roommate for this year? She just moved out.

I suppose I can't really blame her.
Moved out from Henry, or left College?

WAIT! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

GO ROOM WITH HENRY AGAIN!
IT'S MEANT TO BE!!!! <3

• Love
WAIT! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

GO ROOM WITH HENRY AGAIN!
IT'S MEANT TO BE!!!! <3
NO.

THERE'S A GOOD REASON WHY I WANTED A NEW ROOMMATE THIS YEAR. Also I don't want to live in the building she's in.

I WILL BE HENRY'S NEW ROOMMATE. ;D

*wriggles eyebrows*

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.