Henry II: The Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what this means...

Reactions: Razilin
Also, I visited her dorm today to help her with an assignment. I think it's the first time I visited her dorm all semester.

Seeing all the junk piled up on her side of the room gave me fucking flashbacks of living with her. @_@ Like, holy jeez, I forgot how unorganized she can be. And there's just this border down the middle of the room where the junk stops and her roommate just has this perfect, pristine-looking space (or maybe it only looked perfect by comparison, but still). Her side of the room looked like Earth from fucking Wall-E -- just piles of stuff everywhere.

Honestly it was difficult to even find a place to sit down and I'm pretty sure one of us was sitting in her roommate's chair.

I mean I'm no neat freak and neither is my current roommate but holy shit I forgot just how messy Henry can be. @_@

And it's funny because her roommate's side of the room had a John Lennon poster and a bunch of other hippie stuff that I feel like Henry would be into -- so it kind of looked like what I could only imagine Henry's side of the room might look like if it wasn't always such a mess. XD

Having a bonding day of cleaning together! :P

Having a bonding day of cleaning together! :P
No time. She needs to focus on her essay.

...And that's another thing that I forgot was such a common occurrence when living with her. Helping her out with her schoolwork because she can just get so lost otherwise. ><

• Love
No time. She needs to focus on her essay.

...And that's another thing that I forgot was such a common occurrence when living with her. Helping her out with her schoolwork because she can just get so lost otherwise. ><
Do it once the Essay is done. :P

Do it once the Essay is done. :P
I did suggest that I come over some other day and help her clean up.

...But it definitely will have to be some other day.

And, with how busy I usually am... yeah, who knows when it'll happen.

ALSO Henry let me borrow THIS!!

IMG_1063.jpg

^w^ I've been meaning to read more of these...!

is that a rhino?

*is legitimately jealous that she doesn't have a friend like Henry*

I've spent two days at a pre-med conference. I just got home, and it is almost 4 in the morning... And I have a class in a bit. I can honestly say it is too early for this.

Also, I want that book, and I want whatever Henry is on.

Ok so apparently Henry fucking looked up Iwaku and searched "Kagenry" and found the fucking thread.

The original Iwaku thread, it would seem.

She said that "Razi seems desperate to see some panties" and also mentioned the username "Gwakizumi" which I'm assuming is supposed to be Gwazi. XD

I love this

Moar panties

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I love this

Moar panties
Henry wanted me to tell you that she doesn't actually wear panties.

Except that she does and just calls them "under-roos" for some reason. But... they're still panties.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-12%20at%2010.36.17%20PM_1.png

If I ever have kids, Henry won't be allowed near them. I will not let her poison their minds with these incorrect notions of what panties and division signs are. >:I

Children are such impressionable creatures and we must shelter them from such heinous ideas!!

I don't know... Some level of Henry could do the kids some good. :P

Different is good though. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.