Henry II: The Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razilin

Original poster
There was a thread run by @Kaga-kun about the adventures of her eccentric roommate, codenamed Henry.

Many Iwakuvians flocked to read about the moe-tastic tales of Henry and Kaga.

Alas, since Henry moved out of proximity, the stories have faded into myth and legend.

Is anyone else having Henry withdrawals?

(also, I still ship Kagenry!)

So Moe!

I need my Moe!

Reactions: Razilin
One of these days I'll see if I can't poke around the thread and think back to any stories that I never told because I was too busy at the time or w/e.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%207.50.12%20PM.png

Either Henry didn't understand the point of this post, or she thinks I'm asexual.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%208.22.06%20PM.png

Never mind. We got it figured out.

Although the way she said "everyone in the internet- Kaga knows about the asexual spectrum" makes it sound like she's saying "everyone on the internet minus Kaga", like I'm the only one who doesn't know, which doesn't make sense for a number of reasons. Soooo I'm just going to assume that she's using that symbol as some other connecting word that would fit better.

I mean, this is the same person who was like 100% positive that a division sign meant "and" and could not be swayed from that stance one tiny bit despite my attempts to convince her otherwise, so...

So Henry made a thing.

tumblr_nrv6l6HzPb1uszb1yo1_1280.png

And this was the caption:

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%209.06.13%20PM.png

My favorite part was "do they think Genocide jokes are Groovy?"

Just that word! Groovy!

The ship is alive!

Although the way she said "everyone in the internet- Kaga knows about the asexual spectrum" makes it sound like she's saying "everyone on the internet minus Kaga", like I'm the only one who doesn't know, which doesn't make sense for a number of reasons. Soooo I'm just going to assume that she's using that symbol as some other connecting word that would fit better.
Isn't that just a mal-formed em-dash—which can be used in much the same way as a semi-colon?

Isn't that just a mal-formed em-dash—which can be used in much the same way as a semi-colon?

"everyone on the internet; Kaga knows about the asexual spectrum"

Yeah, that still doesn't quite make sense.

Anywho, "minus" was just what I read it as given the oddly-structured sentence.

I seriously have to frequent my regular Tumblr more often.

To be fair, it's not like Henry uses her Tumblr very often these days, either.

But Genocide jokes are some of the best... ;A;

Also, the "if we're just brains in a jar, I want to be next to yours" bit was an actual thing she said to me once.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time that Henry and I were walking someplace, and we were waiting to cross the road (which of course took forever), and eventually we both started singing Eight Days a Week at the top of our lungs to pass the time?

Well, if I hadn't before, I have now.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time that Henry and I were walking someplace, and we were waiting to cross the road (which of course took forever), and eventually we both started singing Eight Days a Week at the top of our lungs to pass the time?

Well, if I hadn't before, I have now.

so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

We were JUST quitting our addiction and now that you've us another taste that addiction is back in full swing!!! o_o

YOU MONSTER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.