Henry II: The Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep-calm-and-ship-kaga-x-henry.png

That's the Iwaku Roleplay logo at the top. It won't show the bunny for some reason.

I love you for this

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
Reactions: Razilin
Oh I'm hooked again...

GIVE ME MY FIX!!!

Ummm.

I may have told this story before. Not totally sure. But it popped into my mind just now so I'ma share it anyway.

Sooo for a while, particularly last spring when the weather was getting nice again, Henry entered this weird phase where she just... didn't want to wear shoes.

And I don't just mean in the dorm room -- I mean she wanted to go barefoot pretty much anywhere she could. And she always wanted to ask me if it was ok, like, "Can I go to class without shoes?", "Can I go down to the laundry room without shoes?", etc. And the trouble was, I was never quite sure how exactly to respond to those questions. Like, was she asking me if there was technically any rule against being barefoot in these places? Or was she just asking me personally if I thought it was a good idea? Because if it's the former, then I honestly wasn't sure if she'd technically be breaking any rules (although she'd probably be breaking some social expectations...), and if it was the latter, then, well, I wanted to say "ummm you should probably put on shoes before you leave" but I like didn't want to sound like her mother or whatever since I guess it was really none of my business. So I always gave sort of wishy-washy responses that were like "well I mean you probably should wear shoes but like ehhh..."

I still don't know why she wanted to be barefoot so badly, though.

ALSO

Addendum to this story that like probably only @Gonzo will find funny or whatever:

One time, it was late at night, and I was like just about to go to bed, and I was so tired that I was like loopy tired, you know? And Henry's still awake, and I think she wanted to like... go someplace, or something. I dunno, sometimes she gets kind of antsy late at night and all of a sudden she's like "AAAAH I need to leave this campus and go to the Wendy's down the street because I am seriously craving some fries goodbyeeee" so yeah I think it was one of those nights. Anywho, she's getting ready to leave, I'm tired and loopy as fuck, and then she asks me: "Can I walk across the street barefoot?"

And then I just started laughing so hard that I couldn't even respond, even though I knew what I wanted to say. And as I'm struggling to stop laughing just long enough to speak she's just standing there like "What? What's so funny??" and then finally I manage to say, "Who do you think you are, Paul McCartney???" and then I went back to laughing.

Meanwhile she's just frozen there for a second cuz apparently it took her a moment to get the joke. And then when she did she was like, "No I'm serious!! Do you think I can cross the street barefoot?" and by then I was starting to calm down enough to just be like "Yo just put some fucking shoes on it's not hard" and then sent her on her way so I could go to bed.

Heh. It took me a second to get why Paul would be crossing the street barefoot. xD

So I should probably mention that I moved back on-campus at the start of this week. I'll probably post more Henry bits later. In the meantime, here's something I found taped to my door:

IMG_0997.jpg

So I should probably mention that I moved back on-campus at the start of this week. I'll probably post more Henry bits later. In the meantime, here's something I found taped to my door:[/SIZE]

IMG_0997.jpg

Awwwww that's so sweet

go make sweet gentle love to your prince!!

Did she just suggest crucifying you over some toilet paper?

"I think we'd all be in trouble if Kaga had a penis."

Because it's fun to quote Henry out of context.

• Love

This isn't out of context in the slightest. :P

• Love

Henry would be in trouble certainly

After all Kaga kun is all about giving it to Henry

Shipisreal

So, have I ever talked about Henry's hair color? I should.

So Henry's hair is dirty blonde -- or at least that's what it is currently. Supposedly, she was born with black hair, but then as she aged it quickly turned to red and then finally to dirty blonde by the time she was only a few years old.

So recently Henry was hanging out in my room with me and my current roommate, and she said something like "Hey Kaga, tell her what my real hair color is", and I hesitated for a moment because I wasn't sure what exactly she wanted me to say, but I remembered the story she told me about her weird color-changing hair so I was like "um... black...?" and she was like "Nooo! My real hair!" as if she was referencing something I should know about.

She then went on to say that she identifies as a redhead.

So, have I ever talked about Henry's hair color? I should.

So Henry's hair is dirty blonde -- or at least that's what it is currently. Supposedly, she was born with black hair, but then as she aged it quickly turned to red and then finally to dirty blonde by the time she was only a few years old.

So recently Henry was hanging out in my room with me and my current roommate, and she said something like "Hey Kaga, tell her what my real hair color is", and I hesitated for a moment because I wasn't sure what exactly she wanted me to say, but I remembered the story she told me about her weird color-changing hair so I was like "um... black...?" and she was like "Nooo! My real hair!" as if she was referencing something I should know about.

She then went on to say that she identifies as a redhead.
welp, people identify as all sorts of things

so i guess redhead is acceptable

that question is, however....

...is she red EVERYWHERE?????

;)

Does this mean Henry lacks a soul?

Henry: I'm gonna go get something from my dorm, be right back! *takes off*
Me: Ok.
Henry: *hollers back on her way out the door* Watch my shoes!!
Me: Wait *looks down, sees she left her shoes behind* ...You're just going to walk across campus barefoot?!
Henry: YES! *runs out the door*

Welp, apparently she no longer feels the need to ask me permission to do this sort of thing, at least.

Is this the beginning of a modern lesbian cinderella story? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.