Genres
Historical, Medieval, Fantasy
ℍᴇɴʀɪ's Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . Hᴇɴʀɪ ┊┊
Call me Henri. Other things you should know about me:
⇨⇨ I am a University student.
⇨⇨ I am busy.

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . Hᴇɴʀɪ's Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ┊┊

Regarding my writing, I like to think my English is decent. Proper spelling, proper grammar. There's no doubt a mistake might pop up here and there, but that's just being human.
Since I am currently on break, posting speed is relatively fast (by Henri's standards). This means at minimum, one post per day and if I get extremely busy, five posts per week.

In regards to writing style and length, I am an aggressive writer. As an aggressive writer, I tend to favor moving plots along than simply idly sitting and waiting for my partner to move the plot. However, I am not looking for a passive writer. I would prefer if my partner was an aggressive writer as well.

Post length tends to range, on average, about ~700 words, if not more. At most, I'll likely pump out 2,000 ~ 3,000 words should the post call for it. But in general, I tend to like to teeter toward the 1,000 range. I'd love it if my partner would be able to pump out meaty posts as well. Any less and I'll more than likely lose interest.

Lastly, I only ask that my partner is well-versed in the fundamental basics of English grammar and spelling.
I'd like to mention that all RPs are 18+ and that my partners be open to writing mature content.

Finally, all my RPs revolve around a MxM relationship.

In other words, I only do MxM.

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . Hᴇɴʀɪ's Lɪᴋᴇs ┊┊

Romance.
⇨⇨ Romance is a must for me. I enjoy the tears and the angst that come with it.
Dark plots.
Psychological plots.
Atypical pairings that stray from the stereotype.
Obsession.

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . Hᴇɴʀɪ's DISLɪᴋᴇs ┊┊

Doctor x Anything.
Hospital/Asylum Settings.
Sci-Fi genre/setting.
Gore/Mutilation.

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢs ┊┊
Lion x Unicorn.
Criminal x Musician.
War veteran x The blind.
Panda x Junkie.
The rich x The poor.
Vampire x Human/Werewolf.
Werewolf x Human/Werewolf/Vampire

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . Pʟᴏᴛs ┊┊

All are original plots.

The moment that CA had laid his eyes on CB, he had fallen in love.
The thing about love was that, sometimes, it drove you crazy.
CA loved CB so much - he'd follow him just about everywhere. Until one day, he decided it wasn't enough. He wanted to have CB's eyes on him. So, he kidnapped him.
Little did he know that CB isn't quite right in the head. Before CA knows it, he's tangled up in CB's web of dark love.

Something about a twisted relationship.

CA is the third son in line for the throne. CB is his loyal servant.
It's time CA took the throne.
I planned on having this one set in a fantasy setting wherein CA and CB are demonic beings.
CA's character would mimic the appearance of a small child while holding the personality of someone who commands attention as well one who is frighteningly intelligent. At the same time, he'd play the part of a spoiled child as a means of manipulation.
CB would be a more aloof character. I imagine he would be the sort to be "loyal to the death" and would do anything CA would ask of him. Think of him as a silent dog.
The basic run-of-the-mill twincest story but with a small twist.
CA and CB are twins, and they've been known to share just about everything with each other - even relationships. This is where CC comes in.

Somewhere beneath the heat of summer, a vacationing boy at the beach encounters a merman.

≡◣.. A ɴᴏᴛᴇ. ┊┊

If interested, PM me.
Please do put some thought into your PM. Tell me a little about yourself. Perhaps even send me any ideas you might have, should you be interested in one of the pairings. If interested in a plot, do let me know your thoughts. And do feel free to send any ideas or plots of your own. A simple PM going along the lines of, 'I'm interested in XXX, let's rp,' will notsuffice and you will be ignored. You've been warned.

Sincerely,
Henri.

Last edited:
edited - "rp's are in PM only"

edited - rps are MxM only.

edited - "twins" has been taken.

open and searching

Status
Not open for further replies.